Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
917 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I know, what i am talking about, u seem to be diverting the topic now .

U mean to say, that People would break a wall on the GF & enter & no body would notice ???? I am talking about a Proper Gated community & not 3rd rate one .

Ok, if Grills r required, so what ? R u worried about the cost ??? We r speaking of a proper Gated community, we r talking of something decent/proper .

I am just talking about privacy and security issue on Ground floor as compare to Higher floor in any Gated Society.
    CommentQuote
  • Market is not just stagnant but nil buyers also
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I am just talking about privacy and security issue on Ground floor as compare to Higher floor in any Gated Society.

These issues are highly personal and for end use it may not matter to people , as long as someone take care . especially senior citizens prefer it , as in the eventuality of failure of lift it is a huge issue for them. also since lots of people have lived in delhi , they are used to living in ground floors and appreciate the advantages.

However if you go through notice boards , there are lots of complaints from ground floor owners about thrown ciggrate buts, flower pots , food waste extra, even in well maintained colony where people are expected to have some civic sense.

It is largely these issues which many people do not prefer ground floor and hence at times impact resale, just as vaastu impacts some decisions and ews facing faces issues, for different reasons .
    CommentQuote
  • what is status of phase 1 and phase II possession, i think they hv not completed entry for any phase yet
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra no bank loan plan

Hi Everyone,

i am not an active user of internet,but now i have learnt.this is my 1st visit on indian real estate forum.
    trigger is Mahindra Aura,sec 110(a).
    I got a mail that they have launched a unique payment plan...NO BANK LOAN PLAN.
    Neither i understood the plan nor did i understood y there is so much excitement to book under the plan.kindly suggest.MAIL IS BELOW

The Booking Amount and payment will work in following manner

On Booking - Rs. 11 lac
    PDC dated 24th Sep’13 - Rs. 11 lac

Within 90 days of Booking - 30% of Total sales consideration less 22 lac paid.
    On Application of OC - 65% of Total sales consideration
    At the time of Possession - 5% of Total sales consideration + ECC+IBMS+Registration charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arundubey
    Hi Everyone,

i am not an active user of internet,but now i have learnt.this is my 1st visit on indian real estate forum.
    trigger is Mahindra Aura,sec 110(a).
    I got a mail that they have launched a unique payment plan...NO BANK LOAN PLAN.
    Neither i understood the plan nor did i understood y there is so much excitement to book under the plan.kindly suggest.MAIL IS BELOW

The Booking Amount and payment will work in following manner

On Booking - Rs. 11 lac
    PDC dated 24th Sep’13 - Rs. 11 lac

Within 90 days of Booking - 30% of Total sales consideration less 22 lac paid.
    On Application of OC - 65% of Total sales consideration
    At the time of Possession - 5% of Total sales consideration + ECC+IBMS+Registration charges.

what rate they are giving

which size
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    what rate they are giving

which size

INR 6975 psf, only a few units of 2300sf 4BHK+S through this scheme.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    INR 6975 psf, only a few units of 2300sf 4BHK+S through this scheme.......

toooooo high
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members, could you please share if you have any update on the progress on Phase 1& 2 and their expected date of possession?
    CommentQuote
  • I think there is some problem with Mahindra Aura, they haven't asked for any payment for almost more than a year for phase 2. They have changed the contractor for some internal issue, which I feel is the QUALITY OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL. We got a chance to check it for some flats in Tower B, but the end product is substandard. We asked the company for a clarification but the company is not replying for the mail sent to them. We have asked them for the strength test to be conducted from an independent agency. No formal reply has been made till now. The mail has also been forwarded to the senior management without any reply. Others also please check the same if they can. Any initiative later will not help.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it true that Mahindra is using substandard material to build a high class society...... very strange
    CommentQuote
  • Next Demand for Tower A

Recent response from builder on Tower A status -

"The next demand of “10% on completion of super structure” will be tentatively due in the month of November 2013. Super Structure (i.e., Brick work, internal and external plaster work etc) is a time consuming task and takes enough time.

The possession of phase 2 will be offered tentatively in the mid year of 2014, after the receipt of Occupational Certificate."

Any one has any update on possession for Phase 1?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

How much rent one can expect from 3bhk 1550 sq ft. GF flat in phase 2? current mkt ishovering at around 5800 from quite sumtime. how much appreciation can expected from here till possession in May2014?

Rgds

Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Should be around 20-25K, if the DEW issue got resolved else it will be difficult to find tenant. Rate will be same or may be -(5to8)%

Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Hi,

How much rent one can expect from 3bhk 1550 sq ft. GF flat in phase 2? current mkt ishovering at around 5800 from quite sumtime. how much appreciation can expected from here till possession in May2014?

Rgds

Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Hi,

Rgds

Deepak

Hi,

I am looking to buy 2 bhk in phase1, can you let me know the all inclusive price? when is possession expected, and what is penalty clause?
    CommentQuote