Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
Reply
919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sam007
    Hi,

    I am looking to buy 2 bhk in phase1, can you let me know the all inclusive price? when is possession expected, and what is penalty clause?


    pls reply
    CommentQuote
  • when last inquired frm broker phase 2 was quoting 5800...so phase 1 shud be +300to400... phase 1 possession is expected in dec2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    when last inquired frm broker phase 2 was quoting 5800...so phase 1 shud be +300to400... phase 1 possession is expected in dec2013.


    DEC 2013 means only 1.5 months
    Mahindra has applied for OC ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Received heads up from Mahindra on next demand of 10% for Tower F. Email didn't say anything regarding the progress of the project. Email mentioned that i would be getting the demand in next few days.

    Does anyone have an idea whether they have got the OC for Phase 1. Also, what happenned on the enviorimental clearance.

    Mahindra seems to be getting opaque.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AMALHOT
    Hi,

    Received heads up from Mahindra on next demand of 10% for Tower F. Email didn't say anything regarding the progress of the project. Email mentioned that i would be getting the demand in next few days.

    Does anyone have an idea whether they have got the OC for Phase 1. Also, what happenned on the enviorimental clearance.

    Mahindra seems to be getting opaque.

    They have not got the OC yet. Checked with CRM today only. Phase 1 possession is expected in Jan 14 and for Phase 2 mid-2014. Based on experience so far, they may get pushed again.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    What was the original date of possession for phase 2? Can sum body tell as to what is the penalty builder will pay for delayed period?

    Rgds

    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Amit Bhalla ji,

    Whats wrong with Mahindra Aura? I hvnt received any demand since May 2012. When I call them they tell me it will come once interior work begins..

    Any update? And any idea where are the resale rates for ph.2? Stagnant or down?

    Rgds

    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Contractor of phase 2 has filed for bankruptcy , Phase 1 contractor to do the job , However they have gone all out on the EWS building right now which they have to complete (11 floors) in order to get the OC for phase 1 , So After the EWS will get complete , then the same contractor will start work for phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Contractor of phase 2 has filed for bankruptcy , Phase 1 contractor to do the job , However they have gone all out on the EWS building right now which they have to complete (11 floors) in order to get the OC for phase 1 , So After the EWS will get complete , then the same contractor will start work for phase 2



    Ohh..thx for the quick response bhalla ji... Is there anything to worry about? when can next demand be expected and wht is ur prediction on future price movement?

    Thx a lot n much appreciated.

    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Dear Amit Bhalla ji,

    Whats wrong with Mahindra Aura? I hvnt received any demand since May 2012. When I call them they tell me it will come once interior work begins..

    Any update? And any idea where are the resale rates for ph.2? Stagnant or down?

    Rgds

    Deepak

    Next demand is received for Phase 2 this month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wanderer21
    Next demand is received for Phase 2 this month.


    Ohh ..thx for info...But I hvnt received yet for ph.2. What is the demand and due date frnd?

    rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Contractor of phase 2 has filed for bankruptcy , Phase 1 contractor to do the job , However they have gone all out on the EWS building right now which they have to complete (11 floors) in order to get the OC for phase 1 , So After the EWS will get complete , then the same contractor will start work for phase 2


    Still a long long wait.. It appears
    CommentQuote
  • is there any other pendency for OC fot Phase 1, apart from completion of EWS units.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Ohh ..thx for info...But I hvnt received yet for ph.2. What is the demand and due date frnd?

    rgds

    8th Installment,"On Completion of Super Structure" 10%. Due date : 09-Jan-14 for Tower A.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the present resale rate in mahindra aura? I am looking for a flat for myself.
    CommentQuote