Last updated: January 24 2021
975 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by dkukrety View Post
    Hi friends,

as the possession is nearing, i have a doubt in my mind regarding rentals from a 1550 sq ft 3 bhk? how much rent i can expect exclusive of maintenance? and will it be easy to find tennants?

rgds

deepak
    This Pocket ( 22,23,PV, NPV) gets most of the tenants from Udyog Vihar area and Bajghera Railway crossing, open drain and illegal settlements around mahindra are some of the big deterrent for these people to go for it and . Unfortunately none of these issues are in control of Mahindra or its potential residents. I personally like mahindra Aura and was considering it for self use in Oct'12.
    Rentals are down in 22/23, PV , PVR since Aug'12. I know few properties which have been rented out to new tenents even 10% lower value hence It will be tough to get tenants initially and expect 10-20% lower rent than prevailing market rents as far as i feel.
    Last edited February 6 2013, 11:29 PM. Reason: spell check

Comment

I don't think rentals are going down in 22/23 or PV. Only issue in Aura is railway crossing, rest all issues are every where in Gurgaon

Comment

I had heard there's a plan to have overbridge railway crossing. Not sure if anyone has an update on this.

Comment

My visit to Aura

I had visited the site yesterday. The approach road from Palam Vihar side is really in a bad shape and literally full of potholes at the railway crossing (even the tar is not visible at many places.Quite a roller coaster ride in the car.And yes the jam was there on the crossing even at 2000 hrs at night.

The road in front of the project :- very few street lights and the area looks very gloomy at night. Though the road appeared to be little wider than the last time (last visit was in Feb 12, I am placed at Bangalore otherwise)

regarding the project:- Met the site supervisor. he said the the company was planning offering initial possession of phase I flats in 3-4 months from now. All amenities may not be in place at the time of Phase I possession. However the work on all towers and amenities was on at a very brisk pace. Project wise:- no concerns on quality and time lines. The towers were looking majestic and the project has a considerable frontal on the main road:- a major USP of the project. Only delay is the factors external to project in following order:-
          (a) Railway crossing to Palam Vihar (Bhallaji could know if there are any plans for over bridge/under pass in short run):- Bhalla ji/ fellow boarders please comment
          (b) D Eway delays (this is not the most important factor as the area will be more than livable if ROB /under pass is constructed)
          (c) Widening of the front road (Proposed road is 60 meters I guess)

The project in as is basis will surely have less rental value at least till such time good connectivity to Palam Vihar is established. A ball park figure of 30% less rental than similar society on the other side of Palam Vihar could be good estimate.
          Disclosure:- I have a 3 BHK+S at Aura Ph 4.

Regards
          GD

Comment

My visit to Aura

My opinion on resale prices on Aura

Overall, I got a good feeling and also a sense that the project holds a lot of promise which is not yet tapped...The price rise could start with the offer of possession to Phase I occupants and people starting to reside there. We would see a steep hike in prices when Palam vihar connectivity is sorted out (I don't know when).The situation will only improve if along with this, the price trend in Gurgaon starts picking up.(which would happen sooner or later...say within next 6-12 months)

last big trigger will of course be DEWay coming up which will take the project pricing to another level...so sit tight and enjoy the ride.

GD

Comment

Good Analysis GD. Completly agree with you.

Comment

yaar banna to bauht time se pending hai , But i feel before this over bridge , the other one might get constructed first , the one which comes in front of celebrity homes in palam vihar , and corners mahindra aura on the other side

Comment

bhallji is it alreadt started??? Calibrity side
                  Any specific reason for this side connectivity....though I feel it is more required towards C block.....But yes builders will pay for Celibrity Home side Connectivity :-)

Comment

Dear Bhallaji,

I am having a 3BHK 1550 sq ft in phase 2...wht rentals i can expect on possesion?

rgds

deepak

Comment

Hi,

I have a 3+1 BR 1875 sq ft. Earlier i was planning for end use but slow pace of DEW, open drain next to project, non expansion of road in front, gurgaon water issues, no resolution of railway crossing (under pass or over bridge) are forcing me to move towards liquidation.

Is there a merit in waiting and hoping for things to take pace in next couple of years? There seems to be too many issues at present. People in past have told me to trust Mahindra as a builder and that they would take steps to improve the surroundings, like covering the drain, pushing for over bridge on rail crossing, etc. However, progress from their end is yet to be seen and moreover, latest news that they are trying to seek approval for additional flats in the project puts me off. Here seems to be another builder with focus only to maximize returns.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X