Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Depends on what size and which phase u are looking at, eg 3 BHK , Phase IV anywhere between 5100-5500 BSP depending on location etc

Originally Posted by devendrab
    What is the present resale rate in mahindra aura? I am looking for a flat for myself.
    CommentQuote
  • The Environmental clearance for the enhanced project is still not received, maybe that has impact on the deliveries.

It has been denied for the last 4 meetings du to mall small certificates to be given by Mahindra. Hope the next meeting will close all EC issues.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for phase 1. Curious to know how soon the delivery will happen

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting an offer to buy Aura Phase-1 1150 sq. ft for Rs. 6,225 BSP. Is it a good deal ?

Secondly, since the possession is expected soon, would the prices stagnate on possession or increase somewhat immediately after possession?

When is the possession expected?

Any guidance welcome:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AAP KA BAAP
    I am getting an offer to buy Aura Phase-1 1150 sq. ft for Rs. 6,225 BSP. Is it a good deal ?

Secondly, since the possession is expected soon, would the prices stagnate on possession or increase somewhat immediately after possession?

When is the possession expected?

Any guidance welcome:)

ill suggest not to buy in Aura... Reason are given below -
    - Next to open drain
    - Surrounded by jhuggis, unauthorized construction.... which is nt going anywhere
    - you must be getting all inclusive flat for around Rs 78 Lakhs its better to buy cosmos in palam vihar... 2 Bhk 85 all inclusive... much better location and really gud gentry..
    CommentQuote
  • various issues regarding AURA Project as noticed by me as per site visit on 21/01/2014 :-
    1. Possession delays due to negligence of BUILDER , as they increase number of flats without
    buyers permission and not pre plan the consiquences of this on project and buyers.As per me till now they
    are not submitted fire drawings of mahindra aura and latest project proponent which as to submit to seiaa
    for getting Environmental clearence.
    2. The contractors of the project are up to the mark , civil quality of project is very bad as BUILDER standards
    from their prevoius project quality and also the finishing work is also very low quality.
    3. They are not sure for possession of PHASE-1 IN march-14 as told by CRM ,
    but of no use as a user there is no space to move around and basic amenties they are giving like, Shopping
    day to day need , Club building not even started , no parks space as per 3 towers population to cater.
    4. They have change the master layout as sanctioned , as the made parking area in front of Tower-C,D,E
    as seen by me and told by their CRM at site.
    5.They are not allowing the owners of Phase-1 to see the there apartment as patch work and repairing work
    is going on in Tower-C,D,E as told by Mr. Ajay Dabas , Sales & Marketing Head as the work done by the
    contractor in these towers is Third class that is the main reason behind they are not allowing owners to see
    there aparment as per several request made by me as on 21/01/2014.
    6.If we all are unite to give BUILDER answers of How they are Cheating the buyers.

Suchitra
    D-402, Mahindra Aura,
    Phase-1.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody tell me the good locations for 950 sqf or 2 bhk?
    Also the time line for possession of 2 bhk and updates on the issues such as new floors cons and EC clearance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    ill suggest not to buy in Aura... Reason are given below -
    - Next to open drain
    - Surrounded by jhuggis, unauthorized construction.... which is nt going anywhere
    - you must be getting all inclusive flat for around Rs 78 Lakhs its better to buy cosmos in palam vihar... 2 Bhk 85 all inclusive... much better location and really gud gentry..

Well these issues are not new and were there when people booked it at 2900 lvls..things shud improve from here.. 6225 as per me is a gud offer n u shud grab it...one can expect appreciation on possession n thereafter but not much..

PS: I m holding a UNIT in phase 2.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't see things improving.... When you can get 2 bhk at same price in palam vihar with ansal plaza on walking distance why will U buy in Aura which is next to unauthorized colonies and drain?..

again I want to share the same -

aura 2 bhk 950 sqft 75 lakhs
    Cosmos 2 bhk 1145 sqft all inclusive 85 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • After having a site visit, I dropped the idea of buying Aura because of these reasons:

The quality of construction is inferior.
      Common areas as cramped compared to other builders.
      I realized that Sai Kunj Village covers Mahindra Aura from 3 sides. The village is going to stay there forever. Some of the villagers are excited to have Aura residents as their new neighbours :D and started to reconstuct their houses /bring new furniture etc in anticipation:bab (59):
      Drain is a big issue
      The railway line is a major issue. Unless the rail-over-bridge is constructed, no meaningful connectivity exists.
      No real shopping options for residents for the nest 3-5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruch2000
    After having a site visit, I dropped the idea of buying Aura because of these reasons:

The quality of construction is inferior.
      Common areas as cramped compared to other builders.
      I realized that Sai Kunj Village covers Mahindra Aura from 3 sides. The village is going to stay there forever. Some of the villagers are excited to have Aura residents as their new neighbours :D and started to reconstuct their houses /bring new furniture etc in anticipation:bab (59):
      Drain is a big issue
      The railway line is a major issue. Unless the rail-over-bridge is constructed, no meaningful connectivity exists.
      No real shopping options for residents for the nest 3-5 years.

It is a habitable project
      Rates should reflect your correct concerns

CommentQuote
  • Facts about cosmos executive apartments

Originally Posted by manujmohla
    I don't see things improving.... When you can get 2 bhk at same price in palam vihar with ansal plaza on walking distance why will U buy in Aura which is next to unauthorized colonies and drain?..

again I want to share the same -

aura 2 bhk 950 sqft 75 lakhs
    Cosmos 2 bhk 1145 sqft all inclusive 85 lakhs

Regarding the suggestion to buy in Cosmos - Some Facts -

1. Sub standard construction quality .
    2. All the flats have serious seepage issues - which can not be resolved per se RWA.
    3. No proper park . No community centre. No swimming pool.
    4. EWS flats are in the same building . These have not been constructed separately.
    5. No separate meters for power back up - often leading to high electricity bills.

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AR Aura
    Regarding the suggestion to buy in Cosmos - Some Facts -

1. Sub standard construction quality .
    2. All the flats have serious seepage issues - which can not be resolved per se RWA.
    3. No proper park . No community centre. No swimming pool.
    4. EWS flats are in the same building . These have not been constructed separately.
    5. No separate meters for power back up - often leading to high electricity bills.

cheers

I stay in the same society and here are the details -

- Structure is verified by Lab and found to be strong ( RWA got the test done)
    - Seepage issue is currently being fixed by RWA and 8 out of 14 Shafts have been fixed.. (including mine)
    - There is a huge park in front and rear of the society with kids play area swings, see saw etc. Cosmos residents have full access to park maintained by celebrity homes also..
    - Lawn tennis and basketball court is also used by cosmos residents
    - EWS have not been sold by builder and are offered to flat holders most of which have already been bought by flat owners.
    - Yes no separate meter for power back and its calculated on pro data basis... Its same with many other societes in gurgaon

- Still there is no drain with smell close to cosmos
    -there is no jhuggi jhopri looking into our parks.
    - there is no railway track which we need to cross daily to commute.
    - No hidden cost can now be charged by builder at the time of possession.
    - RWA is very active and all issues should be resolved in next one year including separate meters for power back up
    - Maintenance is lowest just Rs 1.3 sqft
    - 100 % power back up in society 8 kva per flat. that means our AC will run on DG where as they will not in 1KVA offered my Mahindra

Recent work done by rwa -

- Creation of kids play zone with swings
    - CCTV in entire society
    - Seepage fixture
    - Creation of basement hall where gathering of 50 people can easily be done..(community hall)
    - daily needs shop in basement one. (also give gud rent to society)
    - Corpus of 10 lakh rupee has been created which will be used to fix major issues in the building

items in pipeline -

- creation of new entry gate .
    - repainting of areas which were affected by seepage after shaft work is over.
    - creating visitor parking
    - creating bigger corpus of Rs 20 lakh
    CommentQuote
  • Possession

As per the updates received through my recent visit and the news letter received, there is no clarity yet on the possession of any of the phases. Those 'tentative' dates do not seem to be of any use now. However if any one is curious, these dates are march 2014 for Phase 1 and around Diwali for Phase 2. If any one else, who is closer to the details, has more information, please share.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 1 will be delivery by July
    CommentQuote