Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 day ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

No fresh demand in last 9 Months for phase 2!!!

whats going on?? have heard from broker that the builder is concentrating on phase 3 n 4 to reduce the gap of delievery of diff phases..

am tempting to sell my phase 2 GF 1550sqft flat at offer of 5700 by my broker but going by the location i guess this project is less dependent on Dway and hence may be livable from day 1.....plz advice shall i hold or exit at these levels of 5700?

rgds

deepak

Comment

Originally posted by dkukrety View Post
      Hi friends,

as the possesion is nearing, i have a doubt in my mind reagrding rentals from a 1550 sq ft 3 bhk? how much rent i can expect exclusive of maintaince? and will it be easy to find tennants?

rgds

deepak
      Not sure who will stay on rent in that area now..big jams on railway crossings, and village area..
      Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Jam shall not be the issue for Mahindra residents at least while leaving their homes...They can check the railway crossings status from their balcony. :-)

Comment

No fresh demand in last 9 Months for phase 2!!!

whats going on?? have heard from broker that the builder is concentrating on phase 3 n 4 to reduce the gap of delievery of diff phases..

am tempting to sell my phase 2 GF 1550sqft flat at offer of 5700 by my broker but going by the location i guess this project is less dependent on Dway and hence may be livable from day 1.....plz advice shall i hold or exit at these levels of 5700?

rgds

deepak
          In my opinion, Seize this opportunity. At 5700, it should be around 6500 all inclusive ( including registry) at the time of possession. Park View Residency is hovering around at 7000-7200 all inclusive hence there is not much scope of appreciation in near term ( 1 yr) rather rates of completed projects are anticipated to be softened due to bulk supply ( Atharva, Shilas, Paradiso, Lumbini, Vedas etc) coming to possession in this area in next 2 yrs while critical issues ( DEW, Railway crossing etc) still remain unsolved.
          Last edited by Adorableguy; March 2 2013, 06:56 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Originally posted by Adorableguy View Post
            In my opinion, Seize this opportunity. At 5700, it should be around 6500 all inclusive ( including registry) at the time of possession. Park View Residency is hovering around at 7000-7200 all inclusive hence there is not much scope of appreciation in near term ( 1 yr) rather rates of completed projects are anticipated to be softened due to bulk supply ( Atharva, Shilas, Paradiso, Lumbini, Vedas etc) coming to possession in this area in next 2 yrs while critical issues ( DEW, Railway crossing etc) still remain unsolved.
            The issue of supply/oversupply of near completion project is also there in Noida 7X sector..but the flat i sold 6 months back at 4200/sqft is quoting at 5200-5300....so generally property tend to appreciate quickly when possession comes near...

Comment

The issue of supply/oversupply of near completion project is also there in Noida 7X sector..but the flat i sold 6 months back at 4200/sqft is quoting at 5200-5300....so generally property tend to appreciate quickly when possession comes near...
              My post also talks about price appreciation but limited upside.

Comment

If Dwarka Expressway doesnt come up, would Mahindra Aura still be accessible?
                Also, does anyone know what percentage of the total money has already been paid for Phase 4?
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by reversion View Post
                  If Dwarka Expressway doesnt come up, would Mahindra Aura still be accessible?
                  Also, does anyone know what percentage of the total money has already been paid for Phase 4?
                  Thanks
                  There is no question of Dway not coming up....with TATA godrej mahindra kinda builders involoved it seems almost impossible tht the Dway wud be scrapped...in worst case scenario it wud take another 4-5 yrs to be complete n operational...

Coming back to Mahindra Aura..the site is very close to inhabaitat posh palam vihar n ansal mall..just a railway line in between...In my opinion it is livable right from Day1 and is least dependent on Dway among all the project here..

rgds

deepak

PS: I am invested in Mahindra Aura...so my views can be biased, however i have done a lot of due deligence and research on this project..

Comment

Do you know what percentage of money has already been paid for Phase 4?
                    Thanks

Comment

I agree with D kukrety ji , This is one of the least dependent on Eway and is livable from day one , You may get phase 4 deals at 5500-5600 psf .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X