Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • FINALLY MAHINDRA AURA GOT ENVIRONMENTAL CLEARENCE
    After detailed deliberations, the Authority decided to agree with the recommendations of SEAC to accord Environment Clearance to this project by imposing the following condition in addition to the usual conditions in practice.
    The project proponent shall ensure that the plinth level of the building block to be 1.5 meter above 100 years flood level of the said Najafgarh Jheel.
    The project proponent shall obtain NOC from HUDA as well as Irrigation Department before the start of construction, regarding possible adverse effect of project proposal on the said Najafgarh Jheel.
    The project proponent shall ensure that no construction activity is undertaken either on surface or below or above surface of revenue rasta passing through the project area.
    The project proponent shall indicate the width and length of revenue rasta passing through the project area on sign board and shall display the same at both the ends of revenue rasta stretch, for awareness of public. Sign board shall also display the message that this is public rasta/road and any citizen can use it. There shall not be any gate with or without guards on revenue rasta further project proponent shall not encroach revenue rasta and shall not cross internal roads over revenue rasta.
    All system of water supply, sewerage system, STP etc. shall be provided based on revised requirement of @135lpcd. All system of water supply, sewerage system, STP etc. shall be provided based on revised requirement of @135lpcd. All system of water supply, sewerage system, STP etc. shall be provided based on revised requirement of @135lpcd. All system of water supply, sewerage system, STP etc. shall be provided based on revised requirement of @135lpcd. All system of water supply, sewerage system, STP etc. shall be provided based on revised requirement of @135lpcd. All system of water supply, sewerage system, STP etc. shall be provided based on revised requirement of @135lpcd.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update. Pardon my ignorance but does that mean that builder has got OC and can go ahead with delivery of Phase 1? Also, can you please throw more light on 'revenue rasta passing through the project area'. Is it common road passing through project which is not shown in the project map?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends,

Is it true that ground floor flat usually get rates lesser than middle floors? If yes than how much and why so?

rgds
    CommentQuote
  • AS per latest newsletter by Mahindra Aura, occupancy certificate may take another 'FEW MONTHS' and possession might get delayed further by 3-4 months for all phases.

Any idea friends what is the ongoing resale rates for phase 2?
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have any clue about what's happening in phase 2, it's almost 2 years when I paid my instalment due. are they serious to offer possession or they are funding the project construction themselves or the construction has stopped for the last 2 years. seniors pls advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshkapoor
    Does anyone have any clue about what's happening in phase 2, it's almost 2 years when I paid my instalment due. are they serious to offer possession or they are funding the project construction themselves or the construction has stopped for the last 2 years. seniors pls advise.

Every time I call them I was told that demand will come once superstructure is ready and internal work will start...my sense is that they want to give possession of PH2,3 and 4 together and hence wrk on ph 3 and 4 is much faster.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a yahoo or Google group of aura owners?
    CommentQuote
  • Compensation for delay in handing over possession

Has any one been getting compensation for delay in handing over possession for either phase 1 or 2? Also, from which month the compensation has started. I'm getting unsatisfactory responses from builder on this topic and no where near to there brand reputation.
    CommentQuote
  • Got an email from AURA... Superstructure of tower B is completed and the demand of 10% will come soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally received demand letter for 10% for completion of super structure in tower B. 2 years wait is over now. Let's hope for some speedy possession for the apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • It typically takes atleast 18 months and more post the finish of super structure -- the actual finishing takes a lot of time and most builders take 85-90% of the payment by the super structure. So, while i dont know the specifics of Aura, if the super structure has just got completed, brace up for 18+ months (on an optimistic basis) for completion ;)

PS I am not invested in Aura, and this is a comment not on Aura specifically.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession of Mahindra Aura Phase I

Guys,

Any news of Mahindra Aura Phase I Possession? since last year builder is saying they have applied for OC but delayed for few months.

Thanks

Archan
    CommentQuote
  • Metro plan finalised to extend Dwarka line upto IFFCO

Read news about Mtero line being extended upto IFFCO via Bijwasan, Palam Vihar, Maruti factory.

Is it worth investing in this project at this point or should one wait for final confirmation?

Inputs will be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aks1990
    Read news about Mtero line being extended upto IFFCO via Bijwasan, Palam Vihar, Maruti factory.

Is it worth investing in this project at this point or should one wait for final confirmation?

Inputs will be appreciated.

What more confirmation do u need. ?
    CommentQuote
  • mr nitin,
    thanks for question

It is only for members of aura, Not a broker initiative to boost the sales,
    interested people pls send your details

thanks
    CommentQuote