Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
917 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Update on Tower A (Phase II) - demand for 9th installment received, due by end of this month. Flooring completed.

Dear Members - can you please share what is the "new" date for possession for Phase I from builder? What could be the reasons for the delay?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends,

any update on resale rates in phase 1 & 2?

rgds
    CommentQuote
  • 4800 psf
    CommentQuote
  • lol
    CommentQuote
  • hello friends,
    Phase I Possession : Mid of July (estimated)
    Resale Price Depending on Location of Flat : Rs 7000-7500 after possession
    CommentQuote
  • hm
    CommentQuote
  • I also got communication from the company for OC, before or by 15th july. Any clue, have they got it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshkapoor
    I also got communication from the company for OC, before or by 15th july. Any clue, have they got it.

Company has been telling OC expected soon. I hope there are no issues as the earlier OC is invalid due to them changing the elevation of some of the towers and thereby effecting the FAR figure and the associated load on environment due to higher number of people.
    Lets's keep our fingers crossed.
    Bhalla sir any idea on possible rentals at Mahindra Aura for a say 3 bhk 1550 sq ft and 3 bhhk 2000 sqft.

Regards
    GD
    CommentQuote
  • As per the latest news they have not received the OC.. per them beacuse of the new govt rule OC of the EWS to be obtained first which they have applied recently and the inpection for the same is over.. now they may get OC of EWS and Phase -I together or one after another ... they are expecting the same by Aug end .. but also told if not by aug then it will be delayed by 2 more months because of Haryana Election ... Hence it seems long way to go .... Hope for the best ...
    CommentQuote
  • ok it means phase I is delayed by 7-8 months or as they wish, that's the reason builder's losing faith, i dont know business strategy of builder;s, but sure that their is huge fall of interest in new projects of people/ common men in coming 4-5 years
    CommentQuote
  • phase 1

Any update on phase 1 possession.
    Everytime we call these people, they tell it is expected in next one month.
    I have been following up from last one year and have been calling every month. But I get same reply.
    Is there any place we can complain.
    Being a middle class person, it is getting very difficult for me to pay a huge rent along with the EMI.
    These guys should pay the rent as the penalty amount and that too on monthly basis.
    Are there more sufferers like me here who can raise their voice ??????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kttm108
    ok it means phase I is delayed by 7-8 months or as they wish, that's the reason builder's losing faith, i dont know business strategy of builder;s, but sure that their is huge fall of interest in new projects of people/ common men in coming 4-5 years

Every Builder in GURGAON has failed to keep promises.

That's One Reason, for me take a Call, and EXIT this market altogether.

Not A single Brand can be trusted in this market.

Sad state of Affairs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mahindra123
    Any update on phase 1 possession.
    Everytime we call these people, they tell it is expected in next one month.
    I have been following up from last one year and have been calling every month. But I get same reply.
    Is there any place we can complain.
    Being a middle class person, it is getting very difficult for me to pay a huge rent along with the EMI.
    These guys should pay the rent as the penalty amount and that too on monthly basis.
    Are there more sufferers like me here who can raise their voice ??????

I can completely empathize as I'm in the same boat but the sad part is, I'm not sure if we can do much. I would be more than happy to be corrected by other members. Builder is loosing the faith and goodwill of the customers lately due to such lip service. Few instances such as adding floors after complete booking, pending OC for more than a year, concerns around quality and existing contractor being changed mid-way of construction of tower, have not been adding to builder's reputation.

Does some one see a silver lining?
    CommentQuote
  • It seems they are selling 4 BHK's in fresh booking in 30 - 70 plan now. Around 1.7 Cr all inclusive. Any clue about what is construction status and expected possession of 4BHK + SQ towers ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    It seems they are selling 4 BHK's in fresh booking in 30 - 70 plan now. Around 1.7 Cr all inclusive. Any clue about what is construction status and expected possession of 4BHK + SQ towers ?

What PSF rate ?
    CommentQuote