Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No idea about PSF, size seems to be around 2300 sqft , so you can get an idea about all inclusive rate from that.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Pictures...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • More
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Big question, when they are giving possession of PH-I, Delayed by 1.5 year, god knows reason behind it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kttm108
    Big question, when they are giving possession of PH-I, Delayed by 1.5 year, god knows reason behind it

Latest response when asked for the reasons of delay and expected dates of possession -

"The possession for Phase 2 will be tentatively due in the last quarter of this year.

We would like to inform you that the Occupancy Certificate for Aura Phase-1 is still awaited. In best case scenario, we shall get the OC in the month of September 2014. As soon as we receive the OC, we will start the handover process."

My Question --
    "Could you please share the date for the Possession of Tower A phase 2? Also, what are the reasons of OC not getting cleared for Phase-1? I would also appreciate if you could share how confident you are on that date, as earlier the date was communicated as mid-2014 which was later told as Oct-14 and then end-2014.

I hope your esteemed organization appreciates the pain that such delays causes to consumers, and even the clarity on the plans go a long way reducing it.

Many thanks in anticipation."
    CommentQuote
  • Hello mr. wanderer21,
    thanks for your efforts, but u hv to ask these question to Directly mahinder customer executives, rather than asking here,
    But, THARIK PAR THARIK PAR POSSESSION KAB HOGA JUDGE SAHEB
    CommentQuote
    Hello mr. wanderer21,
    thanks for your efforts, but u hv to ask these question to Directly mahinder customer executives, rather than asking here,
    But, THARIK PAR THARIK PAR POSSESSION KAB HOGA JUDGE SAHEB

My question is not to the forum. I just posted the response to 'my question' that I asked aura CRM.
    CommentQuote
  • hello mr wanderer,
    as per response, do u think they are confident about possession date, this time or they just passing time, month to month
    CommentQuote
  • THey wont get OC till the time they dont allott and handover the EWS units in the project
    CommentQuote
  • Kya baat hain bhallaji good to see you..

do you price rising in this project with the possession?
    CommentQuote
  • I heard ews is already alloted and it's possession will happen along with phase 1
    CommentQuote
    hello mr wanderer,
    as per response, do u think they are confident about possession date, this time or they just passing time, month to month

I don't trust them any more. These dates from them are just an eyewash.
    CommentQuote
  • Demand of Superstructure

FYI

Received an email from Mahindra earlier today advising that they have completed the Superstructure of my Aura phase-IV apartment and the demand of 10% on completion of superstructure will be coming soon.
    CommentQuote
  • nice, after superstructure demand, u will get flooring demand after 18 months, enjoy, they r very slow
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vdm2012
    FYI

Received an email from Mahindra earlier today advising that they have completed the Superstructure of my Aura phase-IV apartment and the demand of 10% on completion of superstructure will be coming soon.

As per an e-mail from builder, the Demand of 10% “On Completion of Services” shall come in couple of days, for Tower A in Aura Phase 2
    CommentQuote