Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
917 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi ALL,

Please give me some clarity about power backup in Mahindra Aura. Will we be able to use ACs or not?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemantjshaw
    Hi ALL,

Please give me some clarity about power backup in Mahindra Aura. Will we be able to use ACs or not?

Thanks

Although power back-up is mentioned, not sure if it would be 100%.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,
    Does anyone have an idea on the resale price of Ph-2 1550 Sqft flat? Any resale happened in past?
    CommentQuote
  • A lot of mails are being sent with ready buyer at 6000 by various dealers. Haven't spoken to them.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally Mahindra lifespaces got Occupation Certificate for Aura Phase 1 in Residential Group Housing Colony known as “Aura”, situated at Sector – 110/A, Village- Chouma, Gurgaon, Haryana
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yad1508
    Finally Mahindra lifespaces got Occupation Certificate for Aura Phase 1 in Residential Group Housing Colony known as “Aura”, situated at Sector – 110/A, Village- Chouma, Gurgaon, Haryana

Thanks. Although my unit is in Phase 2, your update is music to my ears :) When do we expect official confirmation from the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yad1508
    Finally Mahindra lifespaces got Occupation Certificate for Aura Phase 1 in Residential Group Housing Colony known as “Aura”, situated at Sector – 110/A, Village- Chouma, Gurgaon, Haryana

Hi
    Greetings

Congratulations, hope this is confirmed as was due for a long time.

As expected, Mahindra was a good investment and secure as well as possession will be offered only after OC is received .
    With this Aura becomes the 2nd project likely to offer possession after Raheja's 109, in 10x sectors .

Any idea about number of units receiving OC and current price for various sizes?
    Any idea how many people offered possession by Raheja and how many have moved in/rented it?

Aura is likely to achieve higher habitation % with possession than Raheja.

Next to offer possession in 10 sectors may be Lumbini.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Raheja Atharva

Sizes offered for Possession - 2990 , 2251 sq ft

Total units offered for possession in Phase 1 - ~200

Habitation - Around 30 ppl have taken possession and the Bath fittings and other last minute things are getting installed
    , No 2-3 families have moved in I guess , Rest are in the pipeline

Resale price - 5200-5500 psf of possession able units

Aura

Sizes offered for Possession - 950 , 1150 , 1350

Total units offered for possession in Phase 1 - ~210

Resale price - ~6200 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Thanks Bro!!

As always most dependable info.

Since Aura has small sizes many people will take possession and habitation will be much better. Raheja may have to suffer for this reason, for some time.

Any prospects of improvement in connectivity to Gurgoan across the railway line ?

Hope with Lumbini and chintals, the total possessions cross 1000 possibly by June 15. Ultimately, possessions and population will give shape to the area along with infra.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bhallaji - I have a unit - 19XX in phase IV

Whats would be the resale price for a very good location unit there.

Please advice.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Raheja Atharva

Sizes offered for Possession - 2990 , 2251 sq ft

Total units offered for possession in Phase 1 - ~200

Habitation - Around 30 ppl have taken possession and the Bath fittings and other last minute things are getting installed
    , No 2-3 families have moved in I guess , Rest are in the pipeline

Resale price - 5200-5500 psf of possession able units

Aura

Sizes offered for Possession - 950 , 1150 , 1350

Total units offered for possession in Phase 1 - ~210

Resale price - ~6200 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Blessu , true , Aura will take the lead in habitation for the first 2 years , as connectivity on as is where is basis , is better for Aura.

Chintels will be offering possession in mid next year along with phase one of sobha villas , Lumbini will also do it before them i guess , Atharva by then would have 50-60 families residing there , Morover the 24m roads will start taking shape the day sobha and chintels decide to give possession

Amit ji , the best price you will get in the market will be around 5500-5600 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Ji, as you are quite knowledgeable about the area, can you please advise any issues at time of offering possession of Raheja Atharva. e.g. increase in super builtup/escalation clause etc. Already aware from thread about high maintenance being charged.
    CommentQuote
  • received reply from Mahindra CSS that the tentative time for possession for phase 2 is by the end of this quarter.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshkapoor
    received reply from Mahindra CSS that the tentative time for possession for phase 2 is by the end of this quarter.

Have they applied for OC for phase 2. Not sure if there was any official communication around this. How can they provide a timeline for possession for Phase 2 unless they have applied for OC already?
    CommentQuote
  • AFAIK OC for phase 2 has also been received and they would start sending Possession letter for phase 2 by nov end .

With Raheja Atharva , THey have specifically mentioned that this is not the final super area , and the final super area will be decided once they have done some Formalities (not sure what those were)

So they might have held one card back in order to pacify ppl who have demanded penalty amount by forming a group
    CommentQuote