Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
917 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Palam Vihar is fully authorized. It has been developed by Ansal. New Palam Vihar is the unauthorized colony , Dwarka e way is to pass through New Palam Vihar.:bab (42):

Thanks for the info.Could you please post / PM me the details of the independent house mentioned by you.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • There r many . I saw one in I block & one in J block. Move around Palam Vihar. If u go to C1 & C2 blocks (which r not fully developed yet) , u would get something similar at much cheaper rates.
    CommentQuote
  • I have got the allotment done in MA P2 (B-202) as per the dealer. Could anyone tell whether it is park facing or not? Also, I have not received any provisional receipt or receiving for the cheque. Is it same with other members also who have booked?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Did all those who applied got the booking. I was told by my dealer that there was fight at the venue and police came in... after that Mahindra declared project is sold off..

So he wasn't able to get me a booking. :(

Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Hi,

Did all those who applied got the booking. I was told by my dealer that there was fight at the venue and police came in... after that Mahindra declared project is sold off..

Gaurav

Yes I also have similar news from my dealer . There was long Q even b4 opening time of builder. It is fully sold & now available only at premium.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Gaurav

Nothing but a ploy to sell everything at a premium .
    CommentQuote
    Nothing but a ploy to sell everything at a premium .

Problem was 75 % of units were reserved for Mahindra Employees & Some other category . Only 50 to 75 units were available for sale for General Public.....
    CommentQuote
  • I just got a call... Its now available in resale at 1 Lakh Rupee premium
    CommentQuote
    I just got a call... Its now available in resale at 1 Lakh Rupee premium

Looks like premium has come down . Morning time it was 1.5 - 2 L .
    CommentQuote
    I just got a call... Its now available in resale at 1 Lakh Rupee premium

That's what i said. Launch was a farce . Now u can buy , n numbers , on premium.
    CommentQuote
    That's what i said. Launch was a farce . Now u can buy , n numbers , on premium.

I expect similar situation at the time of Bestech ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I expect similar situation at the time of Bestech ....

Brokers have deposited photocopies of more than 500 cheques with Bestech. Bestech is to book 500 apartments in the pre launch. I am told it is going to be first come, first serve on the cheques deposited. For the crowds gathering on the day of bookings , situation would be very similar to what happened in Aura .
    CommentQuote
    Brokers have deposited photocopies of more than 500 cheques with Bestech. Bestech is to book 500 apartments in the pre launch. I am told it is going to be first come, first serve on the cheques deposited. For the crowds gathering on the day of bookings , situation would be very similar to what happened in Aura .

It is possible but I am not in favour of giving cheque without knowing anything about prices .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    It is possible but I am not in favour of giving cheque without knowing anything about prices .

Yes. i agree with u , but the way market is moving u do not have any options. Moreover , normally a broker confirms the price , once it is out & deposits yr. cheque only when u clear him on the price. Anyway , u can always stop payment , if this does not happen(& u feel the price is high) or u get double minded.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm feeling that what I got was rarely available. Why is it so? Mahindra's were not selling in half prices...

Any other members who has got the unit (s) in Aura?
    CommentQuote