Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Amit ji , Offlate , Mahindra is lagging because of lux projects taking charge of the situation , anything above 6k , person tends to go for something in lux segment , And with Chintels also lagging at 5800 levels is because of the higher cash component reqd , ATS will also see the same fate once the EC is taken as the payments will be thick and fast and all who are holding will be the first ones to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      Amit ji , Offlate , Mahindra is lagging because of lux projects taking charge of the situation , anything above 6k , person tends to go for something in lux segment , And with Chintels also lagging at 5800 levels is because of the higher cash component reqd , ATS will also see the same fate once the EC is taken as the payments will be thick and fast and all who are holding will be the first ones to sell.
      Bhalla Sahib,

Not to make it a 3 way 'Amit' discussion, but

Questions for you (no pressure). I bought at 4375 (4 BHK). I am getting tired (and increasingly irritated) of the slow progress. If you were me , and 70% payment had gone - Would you hold on or just sell (1125/Sq. Ft appreciation) and invest in Sohna Road or someplace with better guarantee of livability?

This looks like it can drag on forever. I am in no way influenced by the prolific anti-Dway brigade on IREF, just that while giving the last cheque in their Bhikaji Cama Placeoffice, I spoke to their head legal and even he wasn't very sure if the road will ever get built 'in time' (whatever that means). Lastly, this latest attempt at massively expanding the number of floors/flats in the same site is a massive turn-off for me.

Your views are highly appreciated and welcomed.

Best,
      Amit
      Last edited by Amit D; May 24 2013, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Is Raheja Vedas good for investment? i am getting BSP of 4700 +edc/parking etc.?
        should one invest in this property? pls help..

Comment

Originally posted by Amit D View Post
          Bhalla Sahib,

Not to make it a 3 way 'Amit' discussion, but

Questions for you (no pressure). I bought at 4375 (4 BHK). I am getting tired (and increasingly irritated) of the slow progress. If you were me , and 70% payment had gone - Would you hold on or just sell (1125/Sq. Ft appreciation) and invest in Sohna Road or someplace with better guarantee of livability?

This looks like it can drag on forever. I am in no way influenced by the prolific anti-Dway brigade on IREF, just that while giving the last cheque in their Bhikaji Cama Placeoffice, I spoke to their head legal and even he wasn't very sure if the road will ever get built 'in time' (whatever that means). Lastly, this latest attempt at massively expanding the number of floors/flats in the same site is a massive turn-off for me.

Your views are highly appreciated and welcomed.

Best,
          Amit
          despite not having the coveted name of amit , let me say that i agree with you especially if you are looking from a end use perspective. Good sohna road projects have increased by 20% + in the last 11/2 years, and this is on actual transactions not paper ones and the downside risk is the least , especially with rapid movement of corporates towards sohna road.

Comment

Prices hv not moved anywhere in last few months on dwarka exp
            Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

In buyers agreement its written 1 kva power back available with units. Is it means the flats are not 100 percent power back up equipped. Please enlighten on this.And also there is no mention of 100 percent back up any where in mahindra aura web site.

If so how it can be enhanced.???????
              Last edited by taps2006; May 26 2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by taps2006 View Post
                In buyers agreement its written 1 kva power back available with units. Is it means the flats are not 100 percent power back up equipped. Please enlighten on this.And also there is no mention of 100 percent back up any where in mahindra aura web site.

Hi
                Greetings

I guess it can be increased only once RWA is formed and possession handed over for respective phases.

Even I am interested to know the cost involved for converting an 80% power back up project to a 100 % power back up (this is wrt another project though)

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by taps2006 View Post

with 1 kva you can't even run 1 ac per apartment and in this scorching weather, it is dearly missed. In Vipul green they have 8 kva per apartment.

Upgradation is possible if it was planned right through. otherwise if there is no space for the DG sets, then no way to do it.

Instead of 1 kva, one is better of having higher rating UPS, will be much cheaper i guess .

Comment

Originally posted by gauravprakas View Post
                    Prices hv not moved anywhere in last few months on dwarka exp
                    Prices are moving downwards

Comment

Power backup is not such an expensive thing a builders pretend. During the initial period after possession is given only 20-30% apartments get occupied. Effective power availability is higher provided that the MCB are not designed to restrict the power drwal to 1KVA.

Thereafter RWA can add more generators. Adding another 4-5 KVA per house will not cost more than 50-100 thousand per house.

I am not supporting the builder, just suggesting that there is a way out.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X