Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
917 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would suggest we refrain from any oral conversations as they will be lost with no trail behind. Please give all communications in writing.
    CommentQuote
  • I will be there tomorrow at 11:00 AM , request all to meet whenever we can. The idea is to create a closed knit group by exchanging numbers.
    CommentQuote
  • I know couple of owners and they will be coming as well
    CommentQuote
  • There is a restricted thread started to raise concerns around final demand. If you want to join it, please PM me your e-mail id, Unit No, and Contact Number.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody coming tommorrow morning on Aura site to raise our concern.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard Mahindra has reduced EDC/IDC due to increase of no of flats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realzest
    I heard Mahindra has reduced EDC/IDC due to increase of no of flats

It is not that Mahindra has reduced EDC/IDC. EDC/IDC charges go to govt and collected by builder. Haryana govt had reduced them after the initial booking for Phase 1 & 2. They have to refund on the basis of the circular around that.

An extract from a website - 'As per the licenses issued by the competent authority to the builder it is very clearly mentioned that the EDC and IDC charges calculation need to be transparently explained to the customer. The builder can only collect the same amount as paid by the builder to the Government. If builder charges more the same can be challenged and builder is liable to return back the excess amount paid by the customer.'
    CommentQuote
  • but how many builders has given this refund
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realzest
    but how many builders has given this refund

Ireo as far as I know... !!
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Developer has informed that reduction of Rs. 62 per Sq ft for EDC/IDC charges in phase 3
    CommentQuote
  • Finally letter received from Mahindra stating that EDC/IDC has been reduced from Rs.374 to Rs.322 psqft. Also OC received for Phase 1 & 2 and partial OC received for EWS units.

Can anyone throw some light on current resale rates for phase 2 and expected rates on possession?

Rgds

Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Experts-

Mahindra has asked us to create a FD for H-Vat (1.52 L). Can someone tell us is it really mandatory to create that FD as of now or that can be linger on? It would be great if some one explain the purpose for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Read the post that some of the flat owner had a discussion with Mahindra officers. Please let me know if you guys created any group so that I can also part of it.
    It would be great if anyone summarize any action item that took place on last Saturday.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes group is formed, share ur email to get further details
    CommentQuote