Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 days ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

The 1kva power backup was only in phase 1 for sizes 950/1150/1350 and only 20000/- was charged against it , Which i feel is the norm for per kva load , Phase 1 came out on Jan02 , 2010 , when Deway was just coming out of the recession and hence builder had to make the deal sweet enuf to get buyers , They will obviously be giving the allotees an option to increase the load as phase 1 will be handed earlier than the other phases , and the DG sets will be installed accordingly.

Obviously They will be charging extra for it

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      The 1kva power backup was only in phase 1 for sizes 950/1150/1350 and only 20000/- was charged against it , Which i feel is the norm for per kva load , Phase 1 came out on Jan02 , 2010 , when Deway was just coming out of the recession and hence builder had to make the deal sweet enuf to get buyers , They will obviously be giving the allotees an option to increase the load as phase 1 will be handed earlier than the other phases , and the DG sets will be installed accordingly.

Obviously They will be charging extra for it
      Bhalla Ji, did you see my question on the previous page? If so, what do you opine?

Comment

Originally posted by Amit D View Post
        Bhalla Sahib,

Not to make it a 3 way 'Amit' discussion, but

Questions for you (no pressure). I bought at 4375 (4 BHK). I am getting tired (and increasingly irritated) of the slow progress. If you were me , and 70% payment had gone - Would you hold on or just sell (1125/Sq. Ft appreciation) and invest in Sohna Road or someplace with better guarantee of livability?

This looks like it can drag on forever. I am in no way influenced by the prolific anti-Dway brigade on IREF, just that while giving the last cheque in their Bhikaji Cama Placeoffice, I spoke to their head legal and even he wasn't very sure if the road will ever get built 'in time' (whatever that means). Lastly, this latest attempt at massively expanding the number of floors/flats in the same site is a massive turn-off for me.

Your views are highly appreciated and welcomed.

Best,
        Amit

If I would have been an end user in ur shoes then yes I would have sold this and taken something on sohna road , However If I was an investor in ur shoes then I would take a hard look at things and look for something lucrative and would then make the switch , but not before setting my eyes on something to buy after selling aura

Comment

If I would have been an end user in ur shoes then yes I would have sold this and taken something on sohna road , However If I was an investor in ur shoes then I would take a hard look at things and look for something lucrative and would then make the switch , but not before setting my eyes on something to buy after selling aura
          Thanks. I am getting out of D-Way. It seems to be stuck in No man's land.

Comment

Has anybody checked Sample Flat. It was suppose to open from today

Comment

Bhalla Ji, with all due respect to you for your RE knowledge, can you please quote "something" on sohna road. can you share any example. One can only buy some C Class builder after selling Aura. What I feel even an End user is a long term investor (5-6 years after possession), since now a days everybody wants to upgrade or may change due to work location. My gut feel is property on DE shall appreciate more as compare to Sohna road. For one year time frame may be sohna road may appreciate more.

Comment

My reply to the gentleman's question of better and earlier livability to which I have replied that I were in his shoes , I would take a hard look at things on both the places and then decide if making a switch was a wise move or not , All of my investments are on Eway only ,and I am also bullish about it , But the fact is that its a long term bet and not something where one can live if given possession Barring Aura , however several ppl feel that its location is off putting due to closeness to drain and Railway line

Comment

I think Hype of this Builder and also of this project is over.
                  Thanks

Comment

mahindra aura environment clearance further delayed as it is sent back to seac by higher authority

Bad news the environmental clearance has not been awarded and case sent back to seiaa , this will further delay the project. since this is an amendment to earlier EC, what is the impact on the phase for which posession is supposed to be given.

Someone should ask mahindra.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Item No. [6] Environmental Clearance for construction of Residential Group Housing of “Aura” at Sector – 110-A, Gurgaon, Haryana by M/S Mahindra Life Estate Developers Ltd.
                    The EAC of MOEF GOI in its 105th meeting held on 21st to 23rd 2012. September 2011 had recommended the amendment to the Environmental Clearance issued for construction of Residential Group housing of “Aura” at Sector – 110-A, Gurgaon, Haryana. The recommendation of EAC was considered in the 50th meeting of SEIAA held on 17-11-2012 and it was noticed that the project proponent was granted Environmental Clearance for the said project vide letter no 21-1009/2007-IA.III dated 16-6-2008 and now the project proponent has proposed certain changes in the project for which the EAC of MOEF GOI has recommended for amendment in the existing EC letter. The project proponent has proposed the following modification/changes:-
                    S. No As per Environmental Clearance
                    Clearance Order No. 21-1009/2007-IA.III
                    Dated: June 16, 2008 Changes Required Remarks
                    1 Total Site Area-17.16875 acres (69478.93 sqmt/747865 sq.ft.) No Change
                    2 Total Area available for Development is 16.84 acres (68148.54 sqmt/733544.8 sq.ft) Total Area available for Development is 16.84 acres (68148.54 sqmt/733544.8 sq.ft No Change
                    3 Permissible FAR 1.75 (121588.12 sqmt/1308762 sq.ft. Permissible Far 1.75 (121588.12 sqmt/1308762 sq.ft. No Change
                    4 No of Flats - 587 No of EWS -98 No of Flats-801,
                    No of EWS-141 Additional Flats – 214 Additional EWS – 43
                    5 Number of Residents in Flats
                    Number of Residents in EWS
                    –196
                    Total Number of Residents - 3131 Number of Residents in Flats – 4165.
                    Number of Residents in EWS – 282
                    Total Number of Residents – 4447 Additional Residents in Flats – 1230
                    Additional Residents in EWS – 86
                    Total Additional Residents – 1316
                    6 Water Consumption–Total
                    - 458 KLD
                    (310 KLD Fresh Water + 148 KLD Recycled Treated Sewage) Water Consumption – Total 393 KLD
                    (299 KLD Fresh Water + 94 KLD Recycled Treated Sewage) Water consumption reduced by adopting green standards. Refer Water Statement & Balance attached vide
                    Annexure I.
                    7 Waste Water Generation
                    – 375 KLD Waste Water Generation – 354 KLD Waste Water Generation reduced by adopting green standards. Refer Water Statement & Balance attached vide
                    Annexure I.
                    8 Power Requirements from HVB - 7500 KVA Power Requirements from HVB – 4500 KVA Power Consumption reduced by adopting green standards. No Additional Power requirements
                    9 Back Up Power DG Sets
                    - 7500 KVA Back Up Power DG Sets- 4195 KVA Back Up Power consumption reduced by adopting green standards. No Additional Back Up Power requirements.
                    10 Municipal Solid waste
                    – 1420 KGS/Day Municipal Solid waste – 2001 KGS/Day Additional Municipal Solid Waste – 581 Kg./Day. The additional Municipal Waste will be marginal & the bio-degradable waste will also be converted into manure in the organic waste converter.

While considering the proposed modification in the project proposal, it was noticed that there is no change in the plot area as well as FAR, however the Project Proponent has proposed addition of 214 of flats, 43 of additional EWS units, 1230 additional residents and 86 additional residents in EWS, but at the same time the project proponent has proposed the reduction in water consumption, waste water generation, power requirement, power backup etc. Density of population was increase substantially due to above said modification in design. It was also found that the project proponent in the revised proposal submitted the water requirement calculation 86 lpcd instead of standard of 135 lpcd. It was also noticed that the project proponent has obtained the permission from the forest department regarding cutting of 106 trees but no permission was obtained in respect of cutting of Neem trees. Accordingly, the following ambiguities were noticed:-
                    [1] Project involves increase in number of residential units, which requires complete change of utilities and infrastructure.
                    [2] Resource requirement remains more or less same in completely changed building design.
                    [3] This involves increase in density within given area. How that fits into Town & Country Planning Department guidelines is not clear.
                    [4] Permission regarding cutting of Neem Trees is not clear.
                    The Authority was of the view that this proposal of amendment in the Environmental Clearance letter granted to the unit earlier by MOEF GOI involves lot of changes in the water requirement/consumption, waste water system, STP capacity, power requirement, parking plan, RWH plan. The Authority decided to give project proponent one more chance to explain above mentioned ambiguities before the Authority.

In the 51st meeting held on 15-05-2013 the reply dated 28-03-2013 was considered and it was noticed that as amendment in the Environment Clearance letter recommended by EAC of MOEF GOI involves vital changes in the water requirement/consumption, waste water system, power requirement, parking plan etc and it was decided that this matter may be referred to SEAC with the advise to examine the revision/amendment minutely as to its impact on common facilities, utilities, infrastructure of the project; in particular but not limited to the impact of increased population on common utility capacity, parking unavailability, traffic congestion, evacuation time in case of the fire disaster STP capacity, pipelines capacity, lifts congestion etc must be analysed. Thereafter SEAC should send its recommendations to the SEIAA within stipulated period on above observations as prescribed in the notification.

Comment

This project is getting rejected time and again, since there is no answer from builder on the substantial increase in density with out increase in the environment impact. Also close to 160 trees needs to be cut including neem trees.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X