Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
Reply
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bpr441
    Developer has informed that reduction of Rs. 62 per Sq ft for EDC/IDC charges in phase 3

    It is 62 or 52? What are the old and revised rates in your case (phase 3)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punitjpr
    Read the post that some of the flat owner had a discussion with Mahindra officers. Please let me know if you guys created any group so that I can also part of it.
    It would be great if anyone summarize any action item that took place on last Saturday.

    Please pm your details - email, name, apartment details. You'll get the details.
    CommentQuote
  • May I know the registration charges for 2BHK. What is the circle rate for dwarka expressway flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    May I know the registration charges for 2BHK. What is the circle rate for dwarka expressway flats.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Is registry happening??

    Booking price for original allottees and Rs 2600 for resale purchase as per https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/nri-real-estate/186-buying-a-house-in-india-just-as-a-second-home?p=116457#post116457

    Coming to the huge difference in existing and sector 65 to 113 and 37c/d against 4500 to 7000 psf elsewhere in Gurgaon, there is every possibility that circle rates for new sectors will keep rising, until they are double over the next 4-5 years

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wanderer21
    It is 62 or 52? What are the old and revised rates in your case (phase 3)?


    Ooops it is 52 per sq ft earlier 374 and now 322
    CommentQuote
  • Recently mahindra launch 4 bhk 2397 sq ft in 15:85 plp plan
    And rental guarntee for 3 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi folks,

    Any idea if possession is being offered in phse 1? and what are the resale rates in phase 1 & 2 for 3 bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys ,

    I came to know that the place for Aura is not livable yet. As not much development around this project. There is problem in connectivity , water supply and electricity .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivggn
    Hi Guys ,

    I came to know that the place for Aura is not livable yet. As not much development around this project. There is problem in connectivity , water supply and electricity .


    No such problem... Its surrounded by lots of unauthorized colonies and area is liveable... Its on main road connecting gurgaon with Najafgarh so connectivity is not an issue. There is only one issue that there is a railway phatak in between but thats for entire new palam vihar.

    But area is much more liveable then new gurgaon or GCX road. it has schools in less than 1/2 km distance. palam vyapar kendra less than 1/2 km Ansal plaza mall and colubia asia hospital around 1 km.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site this Saturday and Mahindra society looks very promising... location is also not a problem...It is independent of dwarka expressway..i hv been told few people including NRIs have taken possession in ph.1. As of now it is v much livable as all basic amenties are within 1-2 kms from society...
    CommentQuote
  • new news
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • If a Brand like MAHINDRA has to take recourse to GUARANTEED RENTAL SCHEME to sell flats,

    It shows the GURGAON RE is not in very Healthy condition.

    May God Help us All.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys ,

    Any idea about price 2bhk in Mahindra :
    1) Is it available in fresh or resale ?
    2) I am looking for ready to move for end use
    3) What the rate
    4) How is the locality & basic amenities like electricity ,water , road connectivity
    5) I have heard their maintenance charges are 3rs/sqft . Is it true ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivggn
    Guys ,

    Any idea about price 2bhk in Mahindra :
    1) Is it available in fresh or resale ?
    2) I am looking for ready to move for end use
    3) What the rate
    4) How is the locality & basic amenities like electricity ,water , road connectivity
    5) I have heard their maintenance charges are 3rs/sqft . Is it true ?


    Hi rajiv Whats ur Budget... As i will not recommend Aura to anybody because of Open Drain and Foul Smell in the Entire area.

    Also Unauthorized Colonies are surrounding the entire society which are not going anywhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    Hi rajiv Whats ur Budget... As i will not recommend Aura to anybody because of Open Drain and Foul Smell in the Entire area.

    Also Unauthorized Colonies are surrounding the entire society which are not going anywhere.


    Hi Manju ,

    My budget is 60-70L (including all the charges & including registry) for ready to move properties or near possession properties . My preference is for areas approachable to Iffco . So far I have been to following projects :

    1. Vattika Flrs sec 82 -
    2.Sare Homes sectr 92
    3. Corona Optus sector 37
    4. Antriksh Heights sector 84

    Till Date I think Antriksh Heights and Corona Optus seems better but problem with Corona Optus is its not ready to move. Please suggest if you have something good in mind .
    CommentQuote