Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
917 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajivggn
    Hi Manju ,

My budget is 60-70L (including all the charges & including registry) for ready to move properties or near possession properties . My preference is for areas approachable to Iffco . So far I have been to following projects :

1. Vattika Flrs sec 82 -
    2.Sare Homes sectr 92
    3. Corona Optus sector 37
    4. Antriksh Heights sector 84

Till Date I think Antriksh Heights and Corona Optus seems better but problem with Corona Optus is its not ready to move. Please suggest if you have something good in mind .

go for vatika as -

-Ready to move in
    -good construction and maintinance

Sare - bad construction quality.
    Corona - new builder no track record
    Antriksh - very very slow builder ... will tk 2 more years for possession or even more... project started around 8 years back
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    go for vatika as -

-Ready to move in
    -good construction and maintinance

Sare - bad construction quality.
    Corona - new builder no track record
    Antriksh - very very slow builder ... will tk 2 more years for possession or even more... project started around 8 years back

But Antriksh is giving option of payment in 22 months . They are saying that they are delaying the project as sector roads are not ready. I have also seen Indiabulls Centrum around 1 week back. They are offering 2 bhk 1340sqft in 68L (all incl) with subvention scheme and possession is expected in 2 yrs.

Can senior members suggest me about the project for end use in terms of price , location and construction quality
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivggn
    But Antriksh is giving option of payment in 22 months . They are saying that they are delaying the project as sector roads are not ready. I have also seen Indiabulls Centrum around 1 week back. They are offering 2 bhk 1340sqft in 68L (all incl) with subvention scheme and possession is expected in 2 yrs.

Can senior members suggest me about the project for end use in terms of price , location and construction quality

First of all if trucks can reach site why not cars.... Vatika has given possession in G21 just across the road... orris has given possession in same sector...

If you can wait for 2 years buy a 3 bhk mapsko paradise for 68 or 70 lakhs... much better location and decent quality... possession will be before antriksh looking at antriksh speed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    First of all if trucks can reach site why not cars.... Vatika has given possession in G21 just across the road... orris has given possession in same sector...

If you can wait for 2 years buy a 3 bhk mapsko paradise for 68 or 70 lakhs... much better location and decent quality... possession will be before antriksh looking at antriksh speed.

What the payment plan in mapsko paradise ???? My budget is 60-70 for RTM property or for a project where construction has reached a level .
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra has hired "
    M/s Cushman &
    Wakefield Property Management Services India Private Ltd" for maintenance, How is it
    CommentQuote
  • They are one of the best in facilities management but question is how much builder is charging maintenance cost to end users ?
    CommentQuote
  • I heard it is 3 Rs /sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i also have the same info..please can anyone tell about the maitaince charges in other apartments..as i see it as extra burden sparing 3000- 4000 pm for maintaince..what is usually maintaince amount charged by builders in grgn where ppl are already leaving??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjanhunt
    Yes i also have the same info..please can anyone tell about the maitaince charges in other apartments..as i see it as extra burden sparing 3000- 4000 pm for maintaince..what is usually maintaince amount charged by builders in grgn where ppl are already leaving??

I have heard that usual rate in Gurgaon is Rs 2 psf pm. Sobha Intl City in sec 109 is looking to charge the same (told to me by the sales guy, so take this info with a pinch of salt).

It would be ideal if a senior / knowledgeable member can advise on best way to ensure that the builder does not charge an unreasonable maintenance which will then become the new normal for this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, what I feel it depends on 2 things
    1) Track record of maintenance company, Any brand comes with some extra premium
    2) Facilities which need to be maintained, Mahindra is having all the facilities which any luxury shall have. One additional thing which I heard is Solar panel being a green building.
    CommentQuote
  • Want to buy flat in tower A or B but dropped the idea. Both tower are near to open drain. To much foul smell at the entrance of tower A & B. Asked the security guard about the same & he said sir don't quote me anywhere, the smell is too much in the evening and night. Don't know how people going to stay there will bear this
    CommentQuote
  • Construction quality of Mahindra aura didn't look great. Saw some flats with cracks in the walls. Unbelievable for new flats
    CommentQuote
  • They are working to cover the drain ..the work is in progress ...
    CommentQuote
  • i have not seen any work going on to cover the drain. is it mahindra doing or civic authority
    CommentQuote
  • After reading all the recent comments, I realize this project really sucks....

No excitement like BPTP/ Era/ Landmark or other numerous builders give to buyers like us....no real construction or possession delays.... what a waste!

Builder gave late payment penalty.....we didn't even ask for it. How shameless of them???

Its so cruel of them not to involve the land in litigation or charge price escalations from us.... boring stuff!

They should be sued for not lying to us, delivering an impeccable branded residence with Jaguar fittings even in Phase-1, functional lifts and charging electricity at government rates (even if they are using their own infrastructure to supply electricity).

Gurgaon was so much a better place without them, no ?
    CommentQuote