Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
917 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • After reading all the recent comments, I realize this project really sucks....

No excitement like BPTP/ Era/ Landmark or other numerous builders give to buyers like us....no real construction or possession delays.... what a waste!

Builder gave late payment penalty.....we didn't even ask for it. How shameless of them???

Its so cruel of them not to involve the land in litigation or charge price escalations from us.... boring stuff!

They should be sued for not lying to us, delivering an impeccable branded residence with Jaguar fittings even in Phase-1, functional lifts and charging electricity at government rates (even if they are using their own infrastructure to supply electricity).

Gurgaon was so much a better place without them, no ?
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the Maintenance charges in Mahindra Aura Phase 1 ?
    What is the rate of Electrcity ?
    How do they get water ?
    CommentQuote
  • Maintenance charges are around Rs 3.50 /sqft, electricity is provided by own sources but at the rate of Rs 6 /unit, water is free but again procurement is through tankers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    After reading all the recent comments, I realize this project really sucks....

No excitement like BPTP/ Era/ Landmark or other numerous builders give to buyers like us....no real construction or possession delays.... what a waste!

Builder gave late payment penalty.....we didn't even ask for it. How shameless of them???

Its so cruel of them not to involve the land in litigation or charge price escalations from us.... boring stuff!

They should be sued for not lying to us, delivering an impeccable branded residence with Jaguar fittings even in Phase-1, functional lifts and charging electricity at government rates (even if they are using their own infrastructure to supply electricity).

Gurgaon was so much a better place without them, no ?
    E]SIZE]

Hi
    Greetings

HA HA AH AH AHAH HA HAHHA AH HA
    :bab (56):

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any idea about (all inclusive) resale price of 950sqft phase1 2bhk unit?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngturk
    Guys, any idea about (all inclusive) resale price of 950sqft phase1 2bhk unit?

Are there any tenants as of now? what are the rentals for 2 and 3bhks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngturk
    Guys, any idea about (all inclusive) resale price of 950sqft phase1 2bhk unit?

I am looking forward to finalise a deal in near future, the current expected price for two bedroom is Rs 65 to 70 lac depending on the unit floor and interior's work done in the flat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    Are there any tenants as of now? what are the rentals for 2 and 3bhks

Yes there are number of tenants and I am one of them. The rental for 2BHK is around Rs.15,000 - Rs. 17,000 including maintenance depending upon the interiors of the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravsach
    Yes there are number of tenants and I am one of them. The rental for 2BHK is around Rs.15,000 - Rs. 17,000 including maintenance depending upon the interiors of the flat.

I must say - decent rentals for 2bhk, and especially if its ~1000 sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession for Tower A is expected by Mid April 2015 and Tower B by Mid May 2015. Only 1 parking available to residents as of now. If you have 2 cars then 1 can be parked at visitors parking as of now. No provision for another parking, till the time whole project is offered for possession. Depending on the spare inventory available at that time, will be offered depending on the size of flat and phase. Phase 5 residents will be offered spare parking first, then phase 4 and so on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshkapoor
    Possession for Tower A is expected by Mid April 2015 and Tower B by Mid May 2015. Only 1 parking available to residents as of now. If you have 2 cars then 1 can be parked at visitors parking as of now. No provision for another parking, till the time whole project is offered for possession. Depending on the spare inventory available at that time, will be offered depending on the size of flat and phase. Phase 5 residents will be offered spare parking first, then phase 4 and so on.

Just to be clear - Phase 1 is delivered completely? I mean you are talking about phase 2 right?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Tower A and B are in phase 2 only, I think c, d and E are in phase 1.

Originally Posted by Bauji
    Just to be clear - Phase 1 is delivered completely? I mean you are talking about phase 2 right?
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, what is the all inclusive price of a ready to move 3 bhk flat in Mahindra Aura? How is the approach to the towers and from which side? I shall be grateful.
    CommentQuote
  • Can some one tell me what amount builder is re-imbursing for delayed possession(for how many months) and what is the FD amount to be made in favour of Mahindra and is that refundable?

Rgds

Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • What the current rate going on in Mahindra Aura .. Is there any phase in future . I have budget of 60L (AI) with subvention scheme and time horizon of 2-3 yrs ?
    CommentQuote