Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Can somebody share how much is ECC charges. Also what is delay charge start date as per the BBA it was 32 months from start of construction.
    CommentQuote
  • u can contact company
    CommentQuote
  • In their recent newsletter developer has mentioned that the possession started for Tower-A but it is not true. Offer of possession has not been dispatched yet. Not sure what is the need to play these cheap gimmicks. If you have your unit in Phase 2 , can we please join the group that is already in place to share information and unite on issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wanderer21
    In their recent newsletter developer has mentioned that the possession started for Tower-A but it is not true. Offer of possession has not been dispatched yet. Not sure what is the need to play these cheap gimmicks. If you have your unit in Phase 2 , can we please join the group that is already in place to share information and unite on issues.

But What The Use Of These Cheap Gimmicks.......????????
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can anyone who got possession in phase 1 tell as to how many moths penalty rs.5pm/sqft mahindra paid for the delay? what is the resale price of a 2 bhk in phase 1?

rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

What are the maint charges for aura?

thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mahindra has paid Rs.5per sq.ft from April 2013 as penalty for the delay !

Re-sale for 2 BHK is around 75L
    CommentQuote
  • Rs.3.21 per sq.ft are the maint charges for Aura !
    CommentQuote
  • Its quite high, is it due to low occupation at present ??? which company is maintaining it?

Originally Posted by Prash25
    Rs.3.21 per sq.ft are the maint charges for Aura !
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I had visited this place during last weekend. The gutter smell was quite noticeable. But the dealer was saying that Mahindra is planning to cover all the gutter in next one year. Anybody has any updates?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajaykgarg
    Hi, I had visited this place during last weekend. The gutter smell was quite noticeable. But the dealer was saying that Mahindra is planning to cover all the gutter in next one year. Anybody has any updates?

Thanks,
    Ajay
    BookMyFame

I read in the newspaper two days back that HUDA has given the tender to cover this drain and the work is likely to start within 2-3 weeks. So the problem is over
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat44
    I read in the newspaper two days back that HUDA has given the tender to cover this drain and the work is likely to start within 2-3 weeks. So the problem is over

Hi Rajat, can you please share the name and the date of newspaper.
    CommentQuote
  • dineshkapoor,
    Here look.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • It was in one of the posts here. It was very clear and given in details. Also, I checked with a couple of my friends in that area and they confirmed the news. It seems, work will start after the rains are over. Maybe end of next month.
    CommentQuote