Sort by :
Filter by :
- I live at this place so naturally biased and take my advice with that background.
One of the best properties to buy around Dwarka expressway region....Expressway would be barely 200 meters from Aura once fully constructed.....Puri Diplomatic Greens is on the same road...
...Mahindra is among the Grade A RE developers. That is an assurance that you won't have seepage/ plaster coming off in next 20 years....as Mahindra name is associated with this township so they will take care as the building will age.
Property is fully maintained by Cushman & Wakefield (did I spell it correctly !?), brings assurance that it would be really-really well maintained....
Entire electricity supplied by DG sets which costs Mahindra Rs 18 per unit but they are charging residents at govt rates, i.e. Rs. 6 per unit. Speakes volumes about their ethics....
Few things I didn't like- area is not yet 100% developed....this place will take 3 years to reach its fully glory. Maintenance charges are high and we can't do anything about it. They say it will come down with time......Residents don't seem to be united against some of the unreasonable demands, such as a new water charge which would be levied soon....CommentQuote1Flag
- Aura is an excellent property and Mahindra's are living upto the brand equity. High quality development with best of materials being used and high quality finishes. It is so close to Palam Vihar fully habitated areas and only around 100 metres from the Dwarka Expressway. 4 BHK are so spacious and very well laid out !! This is bound to be one of the best managed projects in the area. Even today, it has direct connectivity with Delhi through Najafgarh road, connects directly with Palam Vihar and Gurgaon sectors and once DEW is complete, it will be right on it.CommentQuote0Flag
- final demand letter for phase 3 has been received. Is there any group for phase 3 residents to come together and discuss the final demand?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Mann905final demand letter for phase 3 has been received. Is there any group for phase 3 residents to come together and discuss the final demand?
Are there any unexpected charges imposed?CommentQuote0Flag
- need help on Mahindra Aura
Happened to visit Mahindra Aura.
Didn't expect so many families staying there.
Doing more research on adjoining projects but can see it ahead of others in term of delivery.
Even I had drain concern but now its more or less gone as saw work happening on ground.
Per Mahindra team, they will handover all flats in early 2016 - looks possible as construction happening in full speed.
My biggest let go was specifications were not that great but was explained by their team that its most efficient apartment in adjoining areas & they substantiated too.
Even got the suggestion of taking interior designer's services for making it even efficient. Wish they have some interior designer too on board :)
Overall nice experience as understand that its 17 acres project & number of flats is just less than 800.
Didn't understand real estate jargons precisely - but Mahindra team was focusing on terms like "Low Density".
Was also briefed about 15:85 scheme. Good thing was that it is without bank subvention but incidentally 85% will be due in less than a year - though yes possession is near (that's a big plus).
Anybody having any negative viewpoint which I should know about this project - if yes please advise. Will be a BIG help!CommentQuote0Flag
- Who is maintaining AuraCommentQuote0Flag
- Brand Mahindra is known for quality and class and it is apparent in their Aura project. Mahindra has got quite a good experience with real estate industry. They have successfully completed luxurious projects in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, and Faridabad. One thing guaranteed with Mahindra Lifespaces is timely possession and world class facilities and amenities. – April 2016 is expected possession date which Mahindra comits.CommentQuote0Flag
- No idea if there is a group for Phase 3. We both can connect. I also got the demand which was way off my calculations. I plan to visit the site on coming Saturday around noon.CommentQuote0Flag
- I was surprised at ~80sq ft increase in floor area and demand for H-VAT. Both total approx Rs 8 Lakhs and was unexpected.CommentQuote0Flag
- Heard that Phase 1 construction quality is not good. Pase 3/4 are supposed to be good in quality and sizes as well;)CommentQuote0Flag
Kindly share is the size of your unit, and how much was up and over the due cost.CommentQuote0Flag
- It went up from 1875 to 1954. My question is, how can we verify whether this actually went up. Also, any suggestions on HVAT demand. I read on few threads that its builders responsibility and not that of the buyer,CommentQuote0Flag
Sir, can you please share the break up of the cost. How much according to you should have been a genuine demand, and what is the inflated portionCommentQuote0Flag
- Approx Rs 3.5 lakhs for increase in area by ~80 sq ft and HVAT of Rs 4.7 lakhs, total of close to Rs 8.3 lakhsCommentQuote0Flag
For HVAT - Discuss it with the builder - its still not decided. They can take a charge on a fixed deposit, and will only liquidate if HVAT is payable by the consumer, according to the court. To me , that looks unlikely.CommentQuote0Flag