Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • amit.bhalla;

How one can check what is the real "super area" of a flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Open drain

Hello everybody. I am a new boarder.

Can some body update me on the status of adjoining open smelly drain.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Covering of the drain has started in a big way....I visited couple of weeks back and saw lot of work happening. The work has reached in front of Puri and is moving with huge pace. On the other side it has almost reached the boundary wall of Aura. They say, the entire drain will be covered by December end this year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dniloy
    Hi,

I am interested in buying a flat directly from an owner of a 1960 sqft flat. Any leads would be appreciated. I am looking forward to connect with owners and not any dealers.

Would like to know the following:

1. What is the current sqft rate?
    2. Details of maintenance charges

I went to visit the site yesterday and liked the overall ambiance. Construction is going on in full swing for the 1960 sqft.

Thanks

Please PM me we can discuss
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 4 - demand letter issued for 7 & 8 th construction linked installment. But 8th installment is linked to completion of exterior painting, which has just started! Any comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DHalder
    Phase 4 - demand letter issued for 7 & 8 th construction linked installment. But 8th installment is linked to completion of exterior painting, which has just started! Any comment

Are you talking about phase 4 or 5, pls share the tower no. Phase 4 OC is applied 3 months before.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realzest
    Are you talking about phase 4 or 5, pls share the tower no. Phase 4 OC is applied 3 months before.

Phase 5 (4BHK)
    CommentQuote
  • I am new to the group and i hold a 1954 sqft 3+1 flat in Phase 3. Can anyone confirm best resale price for a park facing middle floor flat ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have received the final demand letter for Phase 4 along with possession letter. In addition to the last remaining amount and stamp duty etc,they are also asking for a ~5lakh fixed deposit for VAT..for future use. Could others please confirm if they have received the same and had to provide the fixed deposit?

thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Do you know how they calculate VAT amount?

Thanks

The letter says "5.25% of the total consideration price". The total consideration used here consists of the following:

BSP
    Car Parking
    EDC
    IDC
    Power backup
    Club charges
    ECC
    CommentQuote
  • Could please here who have already taken possession for previous phases of Aura please share their experience?

Were they requested the same?

Is the request for HVAT Fixed Deposit not-negotiable and the FD has to be submitted?

I have emailed the CRM team and I am awaiting their response.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a unit of 990 sqft in phase 1
    CommentQuote
  • Is electricity and water being provided by Huda or builder has arrangementwht builder is charging for this services.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shimps
    Could please here who have already taken possession for previous phases of Aura please share their experience?

Were they requested the same?

Is the request for HVAT Fixed Deposit not-negotiable and the FD has to be submitted?

I have emailed the CRM team and I am awaiting their response.

I received an email from CRM team that the FD for HVAT is a must before possession and non negotiable. The rate of 5.25% being calculated is really unfair as the likely VAT calculation would be 1-2%
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the resale price in phase 2(1550)? & Phase 4. (1960).

Are good deals coming to market because of slowdown.
    CommentQuote