NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Mahindra Aura Phase 3 and Phase 4
        Attached Files

Comment

Nyc pics abhay... But price kuch bada? where is current reale price...last i enquired for phase 2 it was around 5800..arnd 4 weeks back..

Comment

Originally posted by dkukrety View Post
            Nyc pics abhay... But price kuch bada? where is current reale price...last i enquired for phase 2 it was around 5800..arnd 4 weeks back..
            The price which you have enquired is the same now days too, i am sure 5800 is price wherein you must be paying transfer charges along with your broker commission, if you still wait than the prices may decrease cus mcg will be reconstructing sewer in that area along with road widening work too n that will be a lengthy process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by varunvats View Post
              The price which you have enquired is the same now days too, i am sure 5800 is price wherein you must be paying transfer charges along with your broker commission, if you still wait than the prices may decrease cus mcg will be reconstructing sewer in that area along with road widening work too n that will be a lengthy process.

varun ji
              u think price will decrease for mahindra only or for whole dwarka expressway

Comment

The projects who are near completion in those projects only, rest will stabilize, people will jawdrop or the price may burst in those project whose size is small, first booked value is cheap which will impact in resale cost n maximum till 6k, example will fall in your front & few examples are vatikas projects giving possession, dlf nth1, they have good resale but till the price reaches competitive on sohna road or spr, the people will change their direction in buyin on sohna road instead of Exressway.

Comment

I happened to ask a broker about the resale price of Mahindra Aura, but was really disappointed.

I had full faith in the project and location at the time of buying, but with all the dispute around Dwarka Expressway and Mahindra creating additional load on the existing infrastructure, I think It was a Bad decision.

When I bot Mahindra Aura, I was told that Mahindra has sold off the whole inventory at the same price. I realized that was their BIGGEST mistake!!!! And now they are realising their mistake and want to add more inventory to the project to sell at higher price.

This would put a lot of pressure on the existing infrastructure within the project.

Like in Nodia Extn, there are about 900 flats in 3 acres of plot and is being sold at 3500 p sft.

Gurgaon was always as 150 flats in 3 acres being sold at 6000 p sft. In a way, Gurgaon was always cheaper at 6k also.
                  Your "undivided share" in the project is affected.
                  (you can find that the "Undivided Share" is always mentioned in the registry)

Its a shame that even a reputed name like Mahindra is resorting to such practices!!!!

Comment

By the way, Mahindra Aura which had 750 flats in 17 acres, will now have about 1000 flats in the same piece of land!!!

Still better than Noida, but certainly not as per Gurgaon Standards in any case....

all attributed to the builder Greed and wrong sales planning!!!

Comment

Will the EWS flats in Aura share the same infrastructure like swimming pool or club house?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X