Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes. i agree with u , but the way market is moving u do not have any options. Moreover , normally a broker confirms the price , once it is out & deposits yr. cheque only when u clear him on the price. Anyway , u can always stop payment , if this does not happen(& u feel the price is high) or u get double minded.

If it is like this than I am sure I will get chance to book Bestech in first Launch itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wanderer21
    I'm feeling that what I got was rarely available. Why is it so? Mahindra's were not selling in half prices...

Any other members who has got the unit (s) in Aura?

it's because of the hype created. If this is for short term investment , sell it as soon as u can , since the hype is going to come off in a few days/weeks & then u might get stuck up with the booking.

If its long term ( 8 to 10 yrs.), thank god , u were one of the lucky ones.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    If it is like this than I am sure I will get chance to book Bestech in first Launch itself.

get yr. cheque in the waiting line , if u r interested in Bestech . Otherwise u might have to forget about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Please suggest some reliable builders who manage to get bookings...
    CommentQuote
  • Some how I am feeling investment in Delhi itself is better.... No broker nexus as it is in Gurgaon... Also the investment which I made exactly 1 year back has already given me 90% return...

I would look in for good options in delhi itself rather buying something which I dont know will exist after 3 years or not
    CommentQuote
  • Aura-2

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Hi,

Did all those who applied got the booking. I was told by my dealer that there was fight at the venue and police came in... after that Mahindra declared project is sold off..

So he wasn't able to get me a booking. :(

Gaurav

I was also told by my broker the same and I also couldn't get the flat.

Mahindra sent the emails to the interested buyers ( including me ) that booking will start at 11.00 am on Sunday but my broker reached the office at 9.25 am (an early bird !) but he was surprised to see that there were lot of people there already. Earlier birds told him that Mahindra is giving token to count you in the que and he got token number around 54.Token number went upto 104.
    Everything was gone by token number 49.
    Why, because there were only 60 units for general public.
    Out of the total 166 available for booking 106 (better ones) had already been picked up by Mahindra Employees, Defence people, PNB bank employees and some other preferred buyers.
    So only 60 leftover units ( like top floors,facing ganda nallah and railway line etc) were for the sale for direct buyers and brokers who had gathered there since early morning.
    People were angry that why Mahindra told that 166 units are open for booking when in reality only 60 were available.mahindra had to call the police when people started fighting with them and smashing the stuff.

so I also could not get the flat but my broker says that only a few good units were available for general public and malai was already taken by so called preferred buyers.

I was not on the spot and all the above information is from my broker and friend who were there till 3.00 pm.
    CommentQuote
  • The preferred guys r the once , selling their units with premium now. Nothing but the builder , letting his employees & a few favored ones to earn some extra bucks , on the cost of the common public.

Originally Posted by chopra
    I was also told by my broker the same and I also couldn't get the flat.

Mahindra sent the emails to the interested buyers ( including me ) that booking will start at 11.00 am on Sunday but my broker reached the office at 9.25 am (an early bird !) but he was surprised to see that there were lot of people there already. Earlier birds told him that Mahindra is giving token to count you in the que and he got token number around 54.Token number went upto 104, I think.
    Everything was gone by token number 49.
    Why, because there were only 60 units for general public.
    Out of the total 166 available for booking 106 (better ones) had already been picked up by Mahindra Employees, Defence people, PNB bank employees and some other preffered buyers.
    So only 60 leftover units ( like top floors,facing ganda nallah and railway line etc) were for the sale for direct buyers and brokers who had gathered there since early morning.
    People were angry that why Mahindra told that 166 units are open for booking when in reality only 60 were available.mahindra had to call the police when people started fighting with them and smashing the stuff.

so I also could not get the flat but my broker says that only a few good units were available for general public and malai was already taken by so called preffered buyers.

I was not on the spot and all the above information is from my broker and friend who were there till 3.00 pm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Please suggest some reliable builders who manage to get bookings...

I think u r looking for a reliable broker .

On pre launch bookings, no broker is reliable. It's more on yr. luck. Search on the net for brokers , taking advance cheques for Bestech . There would be n numbers of them. If u can meet them , do so & try judging them . Give cheque to the one , u feel looks most reliable or simply go by your gut feeling.
    CommentQuote
  • I am surprised that except one or two memebers who were tracking Mahindra nobody got booking. It forces me to wonder:

-Do we have the adequate information of builder's true intention ?
    -Inspite of members sharing info, we failed to predict this kind of response
    -Should we/our brokers be more pro active for Bestech launch

There are obvoiusly more informed and aggressive ppl in the market than in the forum.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The preferred guys r the once , selling their units with premium now. Nothing but the builder , letting his employees & a few favored ones to earn some extra bucks , on the cost of the common public.

sorry manoja this is not true & any rumors of such kind is totally baseless

whatever happened i dont have any idea but i can tell u mahindra group is one of the most respected group & i myself know mahindra group & some of top offical personally & have investment in their companies

i was also keen on investment in mahindra aura but because of high pricing i didnt go for it

i hope people will realize when such high demand because of xyz factor is there in market such thing will tend to happen

cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • What the members or the public in general got, would have been leftovers ( Nallah/railway facing) , which were of no interest to the favored guys .

Originally Posted by Vicky100
    I am surprised that except one or two memebers who were tracking Mahindra nobody got booking. It forces me to wonder:

-Do we have the adequate information of builder's true intention ?
    -Inspite of members sharing info, we failed to predict this kind of response
    -Should we/our brokers be more pro active for Bestech launch

There are obvoiusly more informed and aggressive ppl in the market than in the forum.

CommentQuote
  • Aura-2

Originally Posted by simsim

whatever happened i dont have any idea but i can tell u mahindra group is one of the most respected group & i myself know mahindra group & some of top offical personally & have investment in their companies

i was also keen on investment in mahindra aura but because of high pricing i didnt go for it

i hope people will realize when such high demand because of xyz factor is there in market such thing will tend to happen

I don't find such people respectworthy who knowingly conceal the facts.

Mahindra could have stated from the beginning (in the emails sent to the interested buyers and brokers ) that how many units are available for general public or their policy of preferred buyers or their policy of giving token numbers.
    CommentQuote
  • I am just drawing inference from the events . If u want to to be blind to the facts , that's yr. choice.

Originally Posted by simsim

CommentQuote
  • did people ask the company directly before giving cheques about all the details ? or they just went with what brokers or agent were telling

i have no idea but i can assure every1 mahindras r not the cheaters

if any1 feel cheated please put forward ur complaint to company in written directly
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka expressway in not the part of Delhi masterplan 2021... So all of us banking on Dwarka expressway should be aware of this.

Dwarka expressway is ambitious project of Haryana government and would be realized in Delhi if both Haryana and Delhi have same government (as of today) but no one is sure for next elections.

So check your risk taking ability to invest there... in short term may be ok everyone will get premium but for end users and long term investor the fate of all these projects will lie on connectivity with Dwarka.

Attaching the delhi masterplan 2021 herewith which I have marked the area which should show missing Dwarka expressway.
    CommentQuote