Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 14 hours ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Bhalla Ji, why is a Ground floor a hitch ?
    Privacy and Security remain an Issue on Ground Floor, No matter it is gated.
    Thanks

Comment

Privacy is hindered , Noise pollution(maids , drivers , guests coming up and going down) , Whatever little kids throw from higher floors lands up in your porch/balcony.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Privacy and Security remain an Issue on Ground Floor, No matter it is gated.

Don't agree, GF is one of the the Best floors .

If security it is an issue, it is very everybody . If somebody is looking to rob, he would go to upper floors, as visibility is less .

Privacy is really very subjective & totally depends on individuals & how one wants to mainatin it .

Both your points r contravening each other totally .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
          Privacy is hindered , Noise pollution(maids , drivers , guests coming up and going down) , Whatever little kids throw from higher floors lands up in your porch/balcony.
          Hindered... you mean to say all the time keep the windows curtain down and don't come out and sit in the balcony
          Thanks

Comment

Don't agree, GF is one of the the Best floors .

If security it is an issue, it is very everybody . If somebody is looking to rob, he would go to upper floors, as visibility is less .

Privacy is really very subjective & totally depends on individuals & how one wants to mainatin it .

Both your points r contravening each other totally .
            Do you know the size of windows in the rooms and Sliding doors?

You have to get Grilled fixed if you are on ground floor, not required on Higher Floors.
            Also, Lots of entry point on ground floor, not on higher floor.
            Higher floor no doubt safer and more secure..
            Last edited by Cookie; August 30 2013, 10:22 PM.
            Thanks

Comment

Do you know the size of windows in the rooms and Sliding doors?

You must have had Grilled fixed if you are on ground floor, not required on Higher Floors.
              Also, Lots of entry point on ground floor, not on higher floor.
              Higher floor no doubt safer and more secure..

I know, what i am talking about, u seem to be diverting the topic now .

U mean to say, that People would break a wall on the GF & enter & no body would notice ???? I am talking about a Proper Gated community & not 3rd rate one .

Ok, if Grills r required, so what ? R u worried about the cost ??? We r speaking of a proper Gated community, we r talking of something decent/proper .

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I know, what i am talking about, u seem to be diverting the topic now .

U mean to say, that People would break a wall on the GF & enter & no body would notice ???? I am talking about a Proper Gated community & not 3rd rate one .

Ok, if Grills r required, so what ? R u worried about the cost ??? We r speaking of a proper Gated community, we r talking of something decent/proper .

I am just talking about privacy and security issue on Ground floor as compare to Higher floor in any Gated Society.
                Thanks

Comment

Market is not just stagnant but nil buyers also

Comment

I am just talking about privacy and security issue on Ground floor as compare to Higher floor in any Gated Society.
                    These issues are highly personal and for end use it may not matter to people , as long as someone take care . especially senior citizens prefer it , as in the eventuality of failure of lift it is a huge issue for them. also since lots of people have lived in delhi , they are used to living in ground floors and appreciate the advantages.

However if you go through notice boards , there are lots of complaints from ground floor owners about thrown ciggrate buts, flower pots , food waste extra, even in well maintained colony where people are expected to have some civic sense.

It is largely these issues which many people do not prefer ground floor and hence at times impact resale, just as vaastu impacts some decisions and ews facing faces issues, for different reasons .

Comment

what is status of phase 1 and phase II possession, i think they hv not completed entry for any phase yet

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X