Last updated: 3 weeks ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by dkukrety View Post
    Hi,

How much rent one can expect from 3bhk 1550 sq ft. GF flat in phase 2? current mkt ishovering at around 5800 from quite sumtime. how much appreciation can expected from here till possession in May2014?

Rgds

Deepak

Hi,

I am looking to buy 2 bhk in phase1, can you let me know the all inclusive price? when is possession expected, and what is penalty clause?

Comment

Originally posted by sam007 View Post
      Hi,

I am looking to buy 2 bhk in phase1, can you let me know the all inclusive price? when is possession expected, and what is penalty clause?
      pls reply

Comment

when last inquired frm broker phase 2 was quoting 5800...so phase 1 shud be +300to400... phase 1 possession is expected in dec2013.

Comment

Originally posted by dkukrety View Post
          when last inquired frm broker phase 2 was quoting 5800...so phase 1 shud be +300to400... phase 1 possession is expected in dec2013.
          DEC 2013 means only 1.5 months
          Mahindra has applied for OC ?
          NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Hi,

Received heads up from Mahindra on next demand of 10% for Tower F. Email didn't say anything regarding the progress of the project. Email mentioned that i would be getting the demand in next few days.

Does anyone have an idea whether they have got the OC for Phase 1. Also, what happenned on the enviorimental clearance.

Mahindra seems to be getting opaque.

Comment

Originally posted by AMALHOT View Post
              Hi,

Received heads up from Mahindra on next demand of 10% for Tower F. Email didn't say anything regarding the progress of the project. Email mentioned that i would be getting the demand in next few days.

Does anyone have an idea whether they have got the OC for Phase 1. Also, what happenned on the enviorimental clearance.

Mahindra seems to be getting opaque.
              They have not got the OC yet. Checked with CRM today only. Phase 1 possession is expected in Jan 14 and for Phase 2 mid-2014. Based on experience so far, they may get pushed again.

Comment

Hi,

What was the original date of possession for phase 2? Can sum body tell as to what is the penalty builder will pay for delayed period?

Rgds

Deepak

Comment

Dear Amit Bhalla ji,

Whats wrong with Mahindra Aura? I hvnt received any demand since May 2012. When I call them they tell me it will come once interior work begins..

Any update? And any idea where are the resale rates for ph.2? Stagnant or down?

Rgds

Deepak

Comment

Contractor of phase 2 has filed for bankruptcy , Phase 1 contractor to do the job , However they have gone all out on the EWS building right now which they have to complete (11 floors) in order to get the OC for phase 1 , So After the EWS will get complete , then the same contractor will start work for phase 2

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                      Contractor of phase 2 has filed for bankruptcy , Phase 1 contractor to do the job , However they have gone all out on the EWS building right now which they have to complete (11 floors) in order to get the OC for phase 1 , So After the EWS will get complete , then the same contractor will start work for phase 2

Ohh..thx for the quick response bhalla ji... Is there anything to worry about? when can next demand be expected and wht is ur prediction on future price movement?

Thx a lot n much appreciated.

Deepak

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X