Last updated: 16 hours ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by dkukrety View Post
    Dear Amit Bhalla ji,

Whats wrong with Mahindra Aura? I hvnt received any demand since May 2012. When I call them they tell me it will come once interior work begins..

Any update? And any idea where are the resale rates for ph.2? Stagnant or down?

Rgds

Deepak
    Next demand is received for Phase 2 this month.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderer21 View Post
      Next demand is received for Phase 2 this month.
      Ohh ..thx for info...But I hvnt received yet for ph.2. What is the demand and due date frnd?

rgds

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        Contractor of phase 2 has filed for bankruptcy , Phase 1 contractor to do the job , However they have gone all out on the EWS building right now which they have to complete (11 floors) in order to get the OC for phase 1 , So After the EWS will get complete , then the same contractor will start work for phase 2
        Still a long long wait.. It appears
        Thanks

Comment

is there any other pendency for OC fot Phase 1, apart from completion of EWS units.
          Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Originally posted by dkukrety View Post
            Ohh ..thx for info...But I hvnt received yet for ph.2. What is the demand and due date frnd?

rgds
            8th Installment,"On Completion of Super Structure" 10%. Due date : 09-Jan-14 for Tower A.

Comment

What is the present resale rate in mahindra aura? I am looking for a flat for myself.

Comment

Depends on what size and which phase u are looking at, eg 3 BHK , Phase IV anywhere between 5100-5500 BSP depending on location etc

Originally posted by devendrab View Post
                What is the present resale rate in mahindra aura? I am looking for a flat for myself.

Comment

The Environmental clearance for the enhanced project is still not received, maybe that has impact on the deliveries.

It has been denied for the last 4 meetings du to mall small certificates to be given by Mahindra. Hope the next meeting will close all EC issues.

Comment

I am looking for phase 1. Curious to know how soon the delivery will happen

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am getting an offer to buy Aura Phase-1 1150 sq. ft for Rs. 6,225 BSP. Is it a good deal ?

Secondly, since the possession is expected soon, would the prices stagnate on possession or increase somewhat immediately after possession?

When is the possession expected?

Any guidance welcome

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X