Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by chopra View Post
    Is Palam Vihar an authorised residential colony ?
    Palam Vihar is fully authorized. It has been developed by Ansal. New Palam Vihar is the unauthorized colony , Dwarka e way is to pass through New Palam Vihar.
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Palam Vihar is fully authorized. It has been developed by Ansal. New Palam Vihar is the unauthorized colony , Dwarka e way is to pass through New Palam Vihar.
      Thanks for the info.Could you please post / PM me the details of the independent house mentioned by you.
      Thanks

Comment

There r many . I saw one in I block & one in J block. Move around Palam Vihar. If u go to C1 & C2 blocks (which r not fully developed yet) , u would get something similar at much cheaper rates.

Comment

I have got the allotment done in MA P2 (B-202) as per the dealer. Could anyone tell whether it is park facing or not? Also, I have not received any provisional receipt or receiving for the cheque. Is it same with other members also who have booked?

Comment

Hi,

Did all those who applied got the booking. I was told by my dealer that there was fight at the venue and police came in... after that Mahindra declared project is sold off..

So he wasn't able to get me a booking.

Gaurav

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
              Hi,

Did all those who applied got the booking. I was told by my dealer that there was fight at the venue and police came in... after that Mahindra declared project is sold off..

Gaurav
              Yes I also have similar news from my dealer . There was long Q even b4 opening time of builder. It is fully sold & now available only at premium.

Comment

Hi,

Gaurav
                Nothing but a ploy to sell everything at a premium .

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Nothing but a ploy to sell everything at a premium .
                  Problem was 75 % of units were reserved for Mahindra Employees & Some other category . Only 50 to 75 units were available for sale for General Public.....

Comment

I just got a call... Its now available in resale at 1 Lakh Rupee premium

Comment

I just got a call... Its now available in resale at 1 Lakh Rupee premium
                      Looks like premium has come down . Morning time it was 1.5 - 2 L .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X