Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by BasheerKhan View Post
    It seems they are selling 4 BHK's in fresh booking in 30 - 70 plan now. Around 1.7 Cr all inclusive. Any clue about what is construction status and expected possession of 4BHK + SQ towers ?

What PSF rate ?
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

No idea about PSF, size seems to be around 2300 sqft , so you can get an idea about all inclusive rate from that.

Comment

Latest Pictures...
        Attached Files

Comment

More
          Attached Files

Comment

Big question, when they are giving possession of PH-I, Delayed by 1.5 year, god knows reason behind it

Comment

Originally posted by kttm108 View Post
              Big question, when they are giving possession of PH-I, Delayed by 1.5 year, god knows reason behind it
              Latest response when asked for the reasons of delay and expected dates of possession -

"The possession for Phase 2 will be tentatively due in the last quarter of this year.

We would like to inform you that the Occupancy Certificate for Aura Phase-1 is still awaited. In best case scenario, we shall get the OC in the month of September 2014. As soon as we receive the OC, we will start the handover process."

My Question --
              "Could you please share the date for the Possession of Tower A phase 2? Also, what are the reasons of OC not getting cleared for Phase-1? I would also appreciate if you could share how confident you are on that date, as earlier the date was communicated as mid-2014 which was later told as Oct-14 and then end-2014.

I hope your esteemed organization appreciates the pain that such delays causes to consumers, and even the clarity on the plans go a long way reducing it.

Many thanks in anticipation."

Comment

Hello mr. wanderer21,
                thanks for your efforts, but u hv to ask these question to Directly mahinder customer executives, rather than asking here,
                But, THARIK PAR THARIK PAR POSSESSION KAB HOGA JUDGE SAHEB

Comment

Originally posted by kttm108 View Post
                  Hello mr. wanderer21,
                  thanks for your efforts, but u hv to ask these question to Directly mahinder customer executives, rather than asking here,
                  But, THARIK PAR THARIK PAR POSSESSION KAB HOGA JUDGE SAHEB
                  My question is not to the forum. I just posted the response to 'my question' that I asked aura CRM.

Comment

hello mr wanderer,
                    as per response, do u think they are confident about possession date, this time or they just passing time, month to month

Comment

THey wont get OC till the time they dont allott and handover the EWS units in the project

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X