Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 day ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

AFAIK OC for phase 2 has also been received and they would start sending Possession letter for phase 2 by nov end .

With Raheja Atharva , THey have specifically mentioned that this is not the final super area , and the final super area will be decided once they have done some Formalities (not sure what those were)

So they might have held one card back in order to pacify ppl who have demanded penalty amount by forming a group

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      AFAIK OC for phase 2 has also been received and they would start sending Possession letter for phase 2 by nov end .

With Raheja Atharva , THey have specifically mentioned that this is not the final super area , and the final super area will be decided once they have done some Formalities (not sure what those were)

So they might have held one card back in order to pacify ppl who have demanded penalty amount by forming a group
      Bhalla ji, thanks for the update. Not sure why they did not mention Phase 2 OC in any of their communications including the newsletters. Also, regarding your update around Raheja Atharva, it would be interesting to see how Mahindra Aura deals with penalty amount as earlier it was told that it would be paid at the time of possession; however after the adjustments based on final super area. This would lead to similar conversations with Mahindra Aura as well.

Any one had any discussion around this with builder?

Comment

Penalty being paid for 18 months in phase 1 , Not sure on phase 2

Comment

Hi ! Need advise form experts should I hold on to my 2bhk unit or sell ! i mean will there be more appreciation or has it peaked !

Comment

Originally posted by Prash25 View Post
            Hi ! Need advise form experts should I hold on to my 2bhk unit or sell ! i mean will there be more appreciation or has it peaked !

Not an expert but I believe that there is appreciation left .

If u can hold on for 2 years then do so, else liquidate.
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Thanks can definitely hold on ! Its just the brokers were tempting me to get out & re-invest in other under construction projects like Ansals, Indiabulls Tashee at around 4200-4300spft, bigger size.

Comment

Thanks can definitely hold on ! Its just the brokers were tempting me to get out & re-invest in other under construction projects like Ansals, Indiabulls Tashee at around 4200-4300spft, bigger size.
                Can you tell what is the ALL inclusive (including extra charges) your unit is getting quoted at?

Comment

Hold this unit minimum 1 or 2 yrs
                  in my pov sold this when whole project get ready.

Comment

Bauji getting 72L all inclusive !

Thanx Vik will hold on for a year more....

Comment

Bauji getting 72L all inclusive !

Thanx Vik will hold on for a year more....
                      Hey Prashant,

Are you saying 72 Lacs for 950 sqft? thats more than 7k per sqft?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X