• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Also we have to raise the issue of increase of no. of flats in phase -v
    also its effects on common service area charges , club charges , etc

Comment

I would suggest we refrain from any oral conversations as they will be lost with no trail behind. Please give all communications in writing.

Comment

I will be there tomorrow at 11:00 AM , request all to meet whenever we can. The idea is to create a closed knit group by exchanging numbers.

Comment

I know couple of owners and they will be coming as well

Comment

There is a restricted thread started to raise concerns around final demand. If you want to join it, please PM me your e-mail id, Unit No, and Contact Number.

Comment

Anybody coming tommorrow morning on Aura site to raise our concern.

Comment

I heard Mahindra has reduced EDC/IDC due to increase of no of flats

Comment

Originally posted by realzest View Post
                  I heard Mahindra has reduced EDC/IDC due to increase of no of flats
                  It is not that Mahindra has reduced EDC/IDC. EDC/IDC charges go to govt and collected by builder. Haryana govt had reduced them after the initial booking for Phase 1 & 2. They have to refund on the basis of the circular around that.

An extract from a website - 'As per the licenses issued by the competent authority to the builder it is very clearly mentioned that the EDC and IDC charges calculation need to be transparently explained to the customer. The builder can only collect the same amount as paid by the builder to the Government. If builder charges more the same can be challenged and builder is liable to return back the excess amount paid by the customer.'

Comment

but how many builders has given this refund

Comment

Originally posted by realzest View Post
                      but how many builders has given this refund
                      Ireo as far as I know... !!
                      sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X