Last updated: 14 hours ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by realzest View Post
    but how many builders has given this refund
    You may want to refer this thread - http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-a-71497.html

Comment

Developer has informed that reduction of Rs. 62 per Sq ft for EDC/IDC charges in phase 3

Comment

Finally letter received from Mahindra stating that EDC/IDC has been reduced from Rs.374 to Rs.322 psqft. Also OC received for Phase 1 & 2 and partial OC received for EWS units.

Can anyone throw some light on current resale rates for phase 2 and expected rates on possession?

Rgds

Deepak

Comment

Experts-

Mahindra has asked us to create a FD for H-Vat (1.52 L). Can someone tell us is it really mandatory to create that FD as of now or that can be linger on? It would be great if some one explain the purpose for the same.

Comment

Read the post that some of the flat owner had a discussion with Mahindra officers. Please let me know if you guys created any group so that I can also part of it.
            It would be great if anyone summarize any action item that took place on last Saturday.

Comment

Yes group is formed, share ur email to get further details

Comment

Originally posted by bpr441 View Post
                Developer has informed that reduction of Rs. 62 per Sq ft for EDC/IDC charges in phase 3
                It is 62 or 52? What are the old and revised rates in your case (phase 3)?

Comment

Originally posted by punitjpr View Post
                  Read the post that some of the flat owner had a discussion with Mahindra officers. Please let me know if you guys created any group so that I can also part of it.
                  It would be great if anyone summarize any action item that took place on last Saturday.
                  Please pm your details - email, name, apartment details. You'll get the details.

Comment

May I know the registration charges for 2BHK. What is the circle rate for dwarka expressway flats.

Comment

Originally posted by psambher View Post
                      May I know the registration charges for 2BHK. What is the circle rate for dwarka expressway flats.
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Is registry happening??

Booking price for original allottees and Rs 2600 for resale purchase as per http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...22-post53.html

Coming to the huge difference in existing and sector 65 to 113 and 37c/d against 4500 to 7000 psf elsewhere in Gurgaon, there is every possibility that circle rates for new sectors will keep rising, until they are double over the next 4-5 years

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X