Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by manujmohla View Post
    Hi rajiv Whats ur Budget... As i will not recommend Aura to anybody because of Open Drain and Foul Smell in the Entire area.

Also Unauthorized Colonies are surrounding the entire society which are not going anywhere.
    Hi Manju ,

My budget is 60-70L (including all the charges & including registry) for ready to move properties or near possession properties . My preference is for areas approachable to Iffco . So far I have been to following projects :

1. Vattika Flrs sec 82 -
    2.Sare Homes sectr 92
    3. Corona Optus sector 37
    4. Antriksh Heights sector 84

Till Date I think Antriksh Heights and Corona Optus seems better but problem with Corona Optus is its not ready to move. Please suggest if you have something good in mind .

Comment

Originally posted by rajivggn View Post
      Hi Manju ,

My budget is 60-70L (including all the charges & including registry) for ready to move properties or near possession properties . My preference is for areas approachable to Iffco . So far I have been to following projects :

1. Vattika Flrs sec 82 -
      2.Sare Homes sectr 92
      3. Corona Optus sector 37
      4. Antriksh Heights sector 84

Till Date I think Antriksh Heights and Corona Optus seems better but problem with Corona Optus is its not ready to move. Please suggest if you have something good in mind .
      go for vatika as -

-Ready to move in
      -good construction and maintinance

Sare - bad construction quality.
      Corona - new builder no track record
      Antriksh - very very slow builder ... will tk 2 more years for possession or even more... project started around 8 years back

Comment

go for vatika as -

-Ready to move in
        -good construction and maintinance

Sare - bad construction quality.
        Corona - new builder no track record
        Antriksh - very very slow builder ... will tk 2 more years for possession or even more... project started around 8 years back
        But Antriksh is giving option of payment in 22 months . They are saying that they are delaying the project as sector roads are not ready. I have also seen Indiabulls Centrum around 1 week back. They are offering 2 bhk 1340sqft in 68L (all incl) with subvention scheme and possession is expected in 2 yrs.

Can senior members suggest me about the project for end use in terms of price , location and construction quality

Comment

Originally posted by rajivggn View Post
          But Antriksh is giving option of payment in 22 months . They are saying that they are delaying the project as sector roads are not ready. I have also seen Indiabulls Centrum around 1 week back. They are offering 2 bhk 1340sqft in 68L (all incl) with subvention scheme and possession is expected in 2 yrs.

Can senior members suggest me about the project for end use in terms of price , location and construction quality
          First of all if trucks can reach site why not cars.... Vatika has given possession in G21 just across the road... orris has given possession in same sector...

If you can wait for 2 years buy a 3 bhk mapsko paradise for 68 or 70 lakhs... much better location and decent quality... possession will be before antriksh looking at antriksh speed.

Comment

First of all if trucks can reach site why not cars.... Vatika has given possession in G21 just across the road... orris has given possession in same sector...

If you can wait for 2 years buy a 3 bhk mapsko paradise for 68 or 70 lakhs... much better location and decent quality... possession will be before antriksh looking at antriksh speed.
            What the payment plan in mapsko paradise ???? My budget is 60-70 for RTM property or for a project where construction has reached a level .

Comment

Mahindra has hired "
              M/s Cushman &
              Wakefield Property Management Services India Private Ltd" for maintenance, How is it

Comment

They are one of the best in facilities management but question is how much builder is charging maintenance cost to end users ?

Comment

I heard it is 3 Rs /sqft

Comment

Yes i also have the same info..please can anyone tell about the maitaince charges in other apartments..as i see it as extra burden sparing 3000- 4000 pm for maintaince..what is usually maintaince amount charged by builders in grgn where ppl are already leaving??

Comment

Originally posted by ranjanhunt View Post
                      Yes i also have the same info..please can anyone tell about the maitaince charges in other apartments..as i see it as extra burden sparing 3000- 4000 pm for maintaince..what is usually maintaince amount charged by builders in grgn where ppl are already leaving??
                      I have heard that usual rate in Gurgaon is Rs 2 psf pm. Sobha Intl City in sec 109 is looking to charge the same (told to me by the sales guy, so take this info with a pinch of salt).

It would be ideal if a senior / knowledgeable member can advise on best way to ensure that the builder does not charge an unreasonable maintenance which will then become the new normal for this area.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X