Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
Reply
917 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Out of budget ... My budget is 55 lc... I can streach max upto 63 lcs not beyond that


    I also have same budget. As of now , I am tracking Godrej , Bestech , Dwarka x-way & new launches in coming weeks on Golf course extn road...
    CommentQuote
  • I had purchased a 3 BHK (1350 - garden facing) Mahindra Aura in Phase I. Considering the prices now, does it make sense to book profit? Any idea on the secondary market price of Phase-I?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale , before launch of phase 2 was between 2800 to 2900 , but resale prices should have increased , after Phase 2 ( do not know , the resale as of now).

    i think its time to book profit.


    Originally Posted by rajgogia
    I had purchased a 3 BHK (1350 - garden facing) Mahindra Aura in Phase I. Considering the prices now, does it make sense to book profit? Any idea on the secondary market price of Phase-I?
    CommentQuote
  • Were Phase-I prices of Rs2200 also all inclusive ?


    Originally Posted by rajgogia
    I had purchased a 3 BHK (1350 - garden facing) Mahindra Aura in Phase I. Considering the prices now, does it make sense to book profit? Any idea on the secondary market price of Phase-I?
    CommentQuote
  • ph-1 price list

    Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    Were Phase-I prices of Rs2200 also all inclusive ?



    Phase-I Area 950 1150 1350 Basic 2275 2275 2275 Park facing PLC 50 50 50 IDC & EDC 373 373 373 Parking 100000 100000 100000 Club Charges 35000 35000 35000 Power Backup 20000 20000 20000 Total, Unit Cost 2718100 3257700 3797300 Other Charges IBMS 50 50 50 ECC 25000 25000 25000 Registration 163086 195462 227838 All inclusive, unit cost 2953686 3540662 4127638
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajgogia
    I had purchased a 3 BHK (1350 - garden facing) Mahindra Aura in Phase I. Considering the prices now, does it make sense to book profit? Any idea on the secondary market price of Phase-I?


    You should hold the property to minimum till Dec 2010 before booking profit considering that nothing is available now in those sectors.

    Hold it if you can hold it for as long as 5-6 years and it will give you appreciation of 5-6 k
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    You should hold the property to minimum till Dec 2010 before booking profit considering that nothing is available now in those sectors.

    Hold it if you can hold it for as long as 5-6 years and it will give you appreciation of 5-6 k


    If the eway gets stuck for long , due to one reason or the other , there would be no takers .

    So make hay , while the sun shines.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Manoj & Durb for your perspective. Holding is not an issue but I am looking at making a switch to a plot in Palam Vihar or QVC's 99 project (with c. 80 lac budget) - If I am betting on E-way, then shouldn't plots have better upside potential?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    If the eway gets stuck for long , due to one reason or the other , there would be no takers .

    So make hay , while the sun shines.


    There is always hurdles around, but we just can't be negative about every single thing happening.

    When builders like DLF, Raheja's , Uppals, Shobha Developers, Mahindra's, Indiabulls, Rampraths , BPTP have parked their projects, i am sure their must be valid reasons beyond doubting the future and good appreciation.


    In spite of all the odds we were discussing in this forum about D.E way properties, you know what happened at Aura 2 booking.

    Overwhelming response
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajgogia
    Thanx Manoj & Durb for your perspective. Holding is not an issue but I am looking at making a switch to a plot in Palam Vihar or QVC's 99 project (with c. 80 lac budget) - If I am betting on E-way, then shouldn't plots have better upside potential?


    I feel a plot in Palam Vihar would be a safe option , with good returns.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajgogia
    Thanx Manoj & Durb for your perspective. Holding is not an issue but I am looking at making a switch to a plot in Palam Vihar or QVC's 99 project (with c. 80 lac budget) - If I am betting on E-way, then shouldn't plots have better upside potential?

    Boss you have got some vision here. :bab (59):

    I strongly second that opinion. :bab (22):

    Do that ASAP as prices are soaring high.

    Gurgoan 99 by Uppals & BPTP 102 township are providing plots -Rs 30-35 k

    Also Ramprastha at Sec 37 D will also come with plots option soon.

    Away from that if you are aware of any plots coming up, then please share , as i am also looking forward for it.

    Cheers !!!:bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    There is always hurdles around, but we just can't be negative about every single thing happening.

    When builders like DLF, Raheja's , Uppals, Shobha Developers, Mahindra's, Indiabulls, Rampraths , BPTP have parked their projects, i am sure their must be valid reasons beyond doubting the future and good appreciation.


    In spite of all the odds we were discussing in this forum about D.E way properties, you know what happened at Aura 2 booking.

    Overwhelming response


    All these builders on the Dwarka e way r selling their offerings & have already recovered costs & have made decent profits on their investment. If the e way gets delayed or does not take off , the sufferer is going to be the end user/ investor & not the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    All these builders on the Dwarka e way r selling their offerings & have already recovered costs & have made decent profits on their investment. If the e way gets delayed or does not take off , the sufferer is going to be the end user/ investor & not the builder.


    :D I truly hope that things should not go the way you are thinking for benefit of all of D.E way investors. :D

    FYI

    If you feel that most of projects have recovered their cost, then please have a look at following

    DLF - still to come
    Raheja's - Five star hotel & commercial still tocome
    BPTP Sec 102 - Just got launched
    Gurgoan 99 - Not even 30% sold
    India bulls Enigma - Just got launched
    Ramprastha Plots - Still to come
    Reliance SEZ - Still to come
    Raheja's SEZ - Still to come

    And builders have more realistic approach and vision then what we posses. They just don't start a project just to recover their cost for a marginal profit, but to sell their entire project.
    CommentQuote
  • I also hope , what u r saying is true for the sake of investors/end users.

    It seems to be a classic case of emotion/hope defying logic .

    Originally Posted by durb100us

    :D I truly hope that things should not go the way you are thinking for benefit of all of D.E way investors. :D

    FYI

    If you feel that most of projects have recovered their cost, then please have a look at following

    DLF - still to come
    Raheja's - Five star hotel & commercial still tocome
    BPTP Sec 102 - Just got launched
    Gurgoan 99 - Not even 30% sold
    India bulls Enigma - Just got launched
    Ramprastha Plots - Still to come
    Reliance SEZ - Still to come
    Raheja's SEZ - Still to come

    And builders have more realistic approach and vision then what we posses. They just don't start a project just to recover their cost for a marginal profit, but to sell their entire project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us

    :D I truly hope that things should not go the way you are thinking for benefit of all of D.E way investors. :D

    FYI

    If you feel that most of projects have recovered their cost, then please have a look at following

    DLF - still to come
    Raheja's - Five star hotel & commercial still tocome
    BPTP Sec 102 - Just got launched
    Gurgoan 99 - Not even 30% sold
    India bulls Enigma - Just got launched
    Ramprastha Plots - Still to come
    Reliance SEZ - Still to come
    Raheja's SEZ - Still to come

    And builders have more realistic approach and vision then what we posses. They just don't start a project just to recover their cost for a marginal profit, but to sell their entire project.


    I too agree with Manoja... I feel eway is big hype. Durb.. Please try to find a single article which is taken from delhi masterplan or shows interest of delhi government in eway... I could not find any... have tried a lot.. I searched all of 26 masterplans issue by government of Delhi and am now framing an application of RTI to HUDA to clarify the status for Delhi government.

    I am an end user and was keen on buying a flat in this area but now I am feeling lucky that I didnt get booking in Mahindra Aura II. For short term investors I dont see a big risk as they will make money from hype itself and the bullish behavior of market.

    Attaching key images which I collected apart from lot of documentation I went through.

    Sector 27, 28 , 29 of dwarka are the Diplomatic enclaves and convention centers. and 80 m road from drarka ends at Bijwasn road.. there is no road further. However one map showed a 60 m road which enters gurgaon as divide road for sector 114 and 115 and orignates from Bijwasan road in Delhi. And this road is also visible in Gurgaon master plan

    Cheers
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote