Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
968 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Guys, any idea about (all inclusive) resale price of 950sqft phase1 2bhk unit?

Comment

Originally posted by youngturk View Post
      Are there any tenants as of now? what are the rentals for 2 and 3bhks

Comment

Originally posted by youngturk View Post
        I am looking forward to finalise a deal in near future, the current expected price for two bedroom is Rs 65 to 70 lac depending on the unit floor and interior's work done in the flat
        Last edited by gauravsach; February 27 2015, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
          Are there any tenants as of now? what are the rentals for 2 and 3bhks
          Yes there are number of tenants and I am one of them. The rental for 2BHK is around Rs.15,000 - Rs. 17,000 including maintenance depending upon the interiors of the flat.

Comment

Originally posted by gauravsach View Post
            Yes there are number of tenants and I am one of them. The rental for 2BHK is around Rs.15,000 - Rs. 17,000 including maintenance depending upon the interiors of the flat.
            I must say - decent rentals for 2bhk, and especially if its ~1000 sqft.

Comment

Possession for Tower A is expected by Mid April 2015 and Tower B by Mid May 2015. Only 1 parking available to residents as of now. If you have 2 cars then 1 can be parked at visitors parking as of now. No provision for another parking, till the time whole project is offered for possession. Depending on the spare inventory available at that time, will be offered depending on the size of flat and phase. Phase 5 residents will be offered spare parking first, then phase 4 and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshkapoor View Post
                Possession for Tower A is expected by Mid April 2015 and Tower B by Mid May 2015. Only 1 parking available to residents as of now. If you have 2 cars then 1 can be parked at visitors parking as of now. No provision for another parking, till the time whole project is offered for possession. Depending on the spare inventory available at that time, will be offered depending on the size of flat and phase. Phase 5 residents will be offered spare parking first, then phase 4 and so on.

Just to be clear - Phase 1 is delivered completely? I mean you are talking about phase 2 right?

Comment

Yes Tower A and B are in phase 2 only, I think c, d and E are in phase 1.

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
                  Just to be clear - Phase 1 is delivered completely? I mean you are talking about phase 2 right?

Comment

Friends, what is the all inclusive price of a ready to move 3 bhk flat in Mahindra Aura? How is the approach to the towers and from which side? I shall be grateful.

Comment

Can some one tell me what amount builder is re-imbursing for delayed possession(for how many months) and what is the FD amount to be made in favour of Mahindra and is that refundable?

Rgds

Deepak

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X