Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
969 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Its quite high, is it due to low occupation at present ??? which company is maintaining it?

Originally posted by Prash25 View Post
    Rs.3.21 per sq.ft are the maint charges for Aura !

Comment

Hi, I had visited this place during last weekend. The gutter smell was quite noticeable. But the dealer was saying that Mahindra is planning to cover all the gutter in next one year. Anybody has any updates?

Thanks
      Last edited by illusionist13; June 30 2015, 12:35 PM. Reason: Text formatting

Comment

Originally posted by ajaykgarg View Post
        Hi, I had visited this place during last weekend. The gutter smell was quite noticeable. But the dealer was saying that Mahindra is planning to cover all the gutter in next one year. Anybody has any updates?

Thanks,
        Ajay
        <a href="www.bookmyfame.com">BookMyFame</a>
        I read in the newspaper two days back that HUDA has given the tender to cover this drain and the work is likely to start within 2-3 weeks. So the problem is over

Comment

Originally posted by Rajat44 View Post
          I read in the newspaper two days back that HUDA has given the tender to cover this drain and the work is likely to start within 2-3 weeks. So the problem is over
          Hi Rajat, can you please share the name and the date of newspaper.

Comment

dineshkapoor,
            Here look.
            Attached Files

Comment

It was in one of the posts here. It was very clear and given in details. Also, I checked with a couple of my friends in that area and they confirmed the news. It seems, work will start after the rains are over. Maybe end of next month.
              Last edited by Malvish; July 11 2015, 03:26 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

I visited Sector 110 A last Sunday. The drain covering work has started down the road and is moving towards new palam vihar area.....large number of labour and machines at work....looks like the entire drain including the stretch crossing close to Mahindra Aura will be done within next 3 months

Comment

Thats a great news with this - the only negative of this project will be taken care off..

Comment

Now it will become a green belt like in Sector 23 A
                    Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Thats a great news with this - the only negative of this project will be taken care off..
                    Last edited by illusionist13; July 28 2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Hi All ,

Whats the current All inclusive resale rate in Mahindra Aura for 2 BHK which is Ready To Move
                      Last edited by illusionist13; July 28 2015, 12:02 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X