Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
973 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by AMALHOT View Post
    I was surprised at ~80sq ft increase in floor area and demand for H-VAT. Both total approx Rs 8 Lakhs and was unexpected.
    Kindly share is the size of your unit, and how much was up and over the due cost.

Comment

It went up from 1875 to 1954. My question is, how can we verify whether this actually went up. Also, any suggestions on HVAT demand. I read on few threads that its builders responsibility and not that of the buyer,

Comment

It went up from 1875 to 1954. My question is, how can we verify whether this actually went up. Also, any suggestions on HVAT demand. I read on few threads that its builders responsibility and not that of the buyer,
        Sir, can you please share the break up of the cost. How much according to you should have been a genuine demand, and what is the inflated portion

Comment

Approx Rs 3.5 lakhs for increase in area by ~80 sq ft and HVAT of Rs 4.7 lakhs, total of close to Rs 8.3 lakhs

Comment

Approx Rs 3.5 lakhs for increase in area by ~80 sq ft and HVAT of Rs 4.7 lakhs, total of close to Rs 8.3 lakhs
            For HVAT - Discuss it with the builder - its still not decided. They can take a charge on a fixed deposit, and will only liquidate if HVAT is payable by the consumer, according to the court. To me , that looks unlikely.

Comment

Do you have plans to be there today? let me know when do you plan to be there as i am reaching by 3.

Comment

Is there a yahoo or Google group of aura owners?

Comment

What I heard is they have increase 4.2% area for all the phases. Can somebody from phase 1/2 can confirm. HVAT they are taking as fix deposit only. So only concern is inflated Area. All the builders are doing it but again was not expected from Mahendra.

Comment

Could not found any group, I had created one, Pls join the same "mahendra-aura-flat-buyers"

Comment

This is a google group

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X