Wanted to get opinion on how is Mahindra Aura II compared to other Dwarka side projects like Ramaprastha, Indiabulls, Spire, Tashee and Raheja.
With expected launch price of 3000/sq ft, what are the long and short term prospects both as investment and end use?
Read more
918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have nothing against Dwarka e way , but safety of one's money should be the prime concern, while making any sort out of investment , whether in RE or elsewhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have nothing against Dwarka e way , but safety of one's money should be the prime concern, while making any sort out of investment , whether in RE or elsewhere.

the deabate of eway will continue till the time there is clarity on construction schedule.
    i believe the saftey on money is not the issue. the factor is primarily the rate of return expected.
    as of today the only indication is that the resale market of eway projects is not active.
    i am not comparing because on nh8 this is not applicable yet with projects being new.
    stilli am of the opinion that for the next 2 years nh8 should offer better returns.
    CommentQuote
  • I totally agree builders like Mahindra , Rahejas & so many other big names r not going to run off with your money .

As an investor , u book today ,with a certain exit plan & when u need to exit , u find there r no takers , then u either hold the booking & pray to god & hope for the e way to take off or sell at a huge loss. Therein , the safety of your investment comes in.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    the deabate of eway will continue till the time there is clarity on construction schedule.
    i believe the saftey on money is not the issue. the factor is primarily the rate of return expected.
    as of today the only indication is that the resale market of eway projects is not active.
    i am not comparing because on nh8 this is not applicable yet with projects being new.
    stilli am of the opinion that for the next 2 years nh8 should offer better returns.
    CommentQuote
    I totally agree builders like Mahindra , Rahejas & so many other big names r not going to run off with your money .

As an investor , u book today ,with a certain exit plan & when u need to exit , u find there r no takers , then u either hold the booking & pray to god & hope for the e way to take off or sell at a huge loss. Therein , the safety of your investment comes in.

very true

just to add if ur not sure about safety of ur money than real estate is not a good place for investment especially if ur putting ur money with unknown builders just for lower price

one small mistake in taking wrong decision in RE may prove very costly for u & ur family

at the end i dont think people should worry about dwarka e-way because it will be build one day as it is very crucial for gurgaon development ...if not in the next 2-3 years than surely in the next 5-10 years

once again all new projects in gurgaon right know is on higher side & i dont see much appreciation from these prices in the short term
    cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • U do not seem to be getting my point.

As an investor , u book today ,with a plan to exit, say after 2 years. The e way does not show any progress of getting started in these 2 yrs. & when u need to exit , u find there r no buyers of the apartment u have booked , then u either hold the booking & pray to god & hope for the e way to take off( if u hold it , u put more money at risk & stall other investment plans) or u sell at a huge loss.

If the e way gets operational after 10 yrs. from now & u finally double yr. investment & r able to sell after 10 yrs., its no great shakes , u could have very well made a FD with a bank.

Originally Posted by simsim
    very true

just to add if ur not sure about safety of ur money than real estate is not a good place for investment especially if ur putting ur money with unknown builders just for lower price

one small mistake in taking wrong decision in RE may prove very costly for u & ur family

at the end i dont think people should worry about dwarka e-way because it will be build one day as it is very crucial for gurgaon development ...if not in the next 2-3 years than surely in the next 5-10 years

once again all new projects in gurgaon right know is on higher side & i dont see much appreciation from these prices in the short term
    cheers
    :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Here are my 2 cents: First Time buyers should look for safety and take minimum risk possible. Dwarka EWay is only for Risk Taker Investors. Buy only if you are in Real Estate Business. If you are buying as an End user stay away. This is my sincere Advice to only people who are buying first flat of their life.
    CommentQuote
  • "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas"

this is biggest dilemma in real estate
    CommentQuote
  • I want to invest in this Mahendra project. Can anybody guide me on the pricing & availability.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monts07
    I want to invest in this Mahendra project. Can anybody guide me on the pricing & availability.
    thanks

the project is sold off. you can try in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • At what price is it available on resale ? Not interested to buy , just curious.
    CommentQuote
  • Aura-2

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    At what price is it available on resale ? Not interested to buy , just curious.

I got a call from a broker to get a 2BHK by paying premium of Rs 150/sft plus 50K commission to the broker.
    CommentQuote
  • the resale does not make sense at this price point 150+comm). the charm was the attractive offer price. better to look at vipul bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul , Sector 81 with BSP of 3250( i think there is some discount on this) is definitely overpriced. Certainly , not worth , the money.
    CommentQuote
    Vipul , Sector 81 with BSP of 3250( i think there is some discount on this) is definitely overpriced. Certainly , not worth , the money.

the entire stretch is now above optimum prices. but lets face it thats the ground reality and future investment plans will have to be made keeping these valuations as benchmarks. any offereing below/around 3000 might look just but i doubt we are going to see any more launches around that price.
    difficult choices for both investor and end user.....
    CommentQuote
  • Rates of these sectors on the right side of NH r up , because of the recent hype ( none of the projects on this side of NH r right on the highway , to justify prices being demanded & r at least 1 Km. or more inside ). I think they would be down to levels of 2700/2800 , within a short span. A rate of 3100/3200 in these sectors can be justified for a premium offering only.
    CommentQuote