Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
968 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Hi - I am interested in buying a flat of size 1615 sq ft directly from an owner. Any leads would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Malvish; August 29 2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bhavishyac View Post
      Hi - I am interested in buying a flat of size 1615 sq ft directly from an owner. Any leads would be appreciated.
      Thanks.
      No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Is lifetime Club Membership in Aura part of Sale deed? Do they charge extra (one time charges) for club membership apart from monthly usage charges? Owners please help..

Comment

What are the rentals for a 3 bhk in this project?

Comment

Originally posted by Xlater View Post
            Does anyone know when the Occupancy Certificate for Towers J and K is likely to be approved? Mahindra Aura keeps saying "Next month" "In one month" etc., they've been playing this game for months.
            Yeh! OC story started in April 2016.

Comment

Dawrka express way

Can anybody give some update on the work of Dawrka expressway.

Comment

Originally posted by DHalder View Post
                Can anybody give some update on the work of Dawrka expressway.
                please go through this thread for updates on Dwarka Expressway

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-page1835.html

Comment

Originally posted by DHalder View Post
                  Yeh! OC story started in April 2016.
                  Do you have any idea how many more months this is likely to take before they get the Occupancy Certificate? Are there major deficiencies with Tower J or K that need to be corrected? Or are they doing some financial manipulation or juggling to delay completion of the project? They claim to have applied for the OC in March.

Comment

It is my belief and understanding from practice in Haryana that the administration takes months to issue the OC even though everything is complete. Let me hasten to add that I am not taking the builder side. However I have seen that in cases where the quicker the builder makes the administration 'happy', the quicker the OC comes.

Hope those who have experience of dealing with Haryana administration, agree with me.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; September 8 2016, 07:36 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                      It is my belief and understanding from practice in Haryana that the administration takes months to issue the OC even though everything is complete. Let me hasten to add that I am not taking the builder side. However I have seen that in cases where the quicker the builder makes the administration 'happy', the quicker the OC comes.

Hope those who have experience of dealing with Haryana administration, agree with me.

The Builder makes the administration "happy" by rectifying the shortcomings and deficiencies found in the building. Or do you mean the Builder makes the government "happy" through bribes of one form or another? In any case, this is a non-answer and does not address my question. It's already been several months with no OC, and the Builder offers no explanation other than "we expect the OC next month." This is a bad situation.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X