Collapse

Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
968 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mahindra Aura by Mahindra Lifespaces in Sector 110 A, Gurgaon

Authority has started removing of encroachment and the illegal houses on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Vankur View Post
      Authority has started removing of encroachment and the illegal houses on the way.
      That sounds like it could take months to complete. Is that what is holding up the Occupancy Certificate? The illegal houses and encroachments did not stop the previous Mahindra Aura towers from getting the OC quickly, I think Tower H and Tower I got approval with OC in three or four months.

Comment

Originally posted by Xlater View Post
        The Builder makes the administration "happy" by rectifying the shortcomings and deficiencies found in the building. Or do you mean the Builder makes the government "happy" through bribes of one form or another? In any case, this is a non-answer and does not address my question. It's already been several months with no OC, and the Builder offers no explanation other than "we expect the OC next month." This is a bad situation.
        The second one is correct- the builders grease the palms of admin and it is a well known fact.

Regarding the point "In any case, this is a non-answer and does not address my question." there was no intention on my part to 'answer' to anyone.

Those who are concerned can always file an RTI and get answers from administration on why OC has not been granted.
        Anyway, I have no stakes there as I don't live in this society complex.

Comment

OC received for Phase V. Buyer will soon get the demand letter and other documents for registration.

Comment

• Xlater
            Xlater commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, DHalder. Assuming the demand letter comes in a few days, approximately how long does it usually take to register and take possession? Any idea regarding Aura specifically or in general?

• AR Aura
            AR Aura commented
            Editing a comment
            All the process has to be completed in 60 days of receiving the demand letter .

All formalities must be completed within 60 days from date of issue of offer of letter of possession.

Comment

Originally posted by shimps View Post
            I have received the final demand letter for Phase 4 along with possession letter. In addition to the last remaining amount and stamp duty etc,they are also asking for a ~5lakh fixed deposit for VAT..for future use. Could others please confirm if they have received the same and had to provide the fixed deposit?

thanks in advance
            Hi , Could you Pls let me know - in your offer for posession demand letter - is mahindra demanding the maintenance charges from the date of receiving the OC or from the date you were handled physical possession of your apartment. I am an alottee in phase 5 and just wanted to check if mahindra is follwoing the same charges for each phase or applying them differentially.

Comment

Originally posted by shimps View Post

The letter says "5.25% of the total consideration price". The total consideration used here consists of the following:

BSP
              Car Parking
              EDC
              IDC
              Power backup
              Club charges
              ECC
              HI - Pls also let me know what ECC ( Electricity connection charges they charged you for phase 4. Also did they charged yoa car parking maintenance of Rs 200/ per month in addition to the Rs. 3.21 per sq ft of maintenance charge. Also did they mention club maintenace fees will be charged in addition to usual maintenace charges.

Comment

Originally posted by mks123 View Post
                Is electricity and water being provided by Huda or builder has arrangementwht builder is charging for this services.
                Electricity by DHBVN, Water - by private tankers. no MCG supply till now

Comment

Esteemed veteran members - advice required.

Mahindra is demanding maintenance fee right from the date of issue of final demand letter. This is really unfair. Please suggest if this is the market practice followed by other reputed builders also. What legal action can I take against this unfair demand.

Pls suggest ASAP

Comment

• DHalder
                    DHalder commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can't do much! In any case possession must happen within 60 days, otherwise you land up paying additional holding charges. And for maintenance charges you must have signed the contract to pay the same ..... refer to paragraph 17 page 16.

Ideally no, only after handover. Also did they demand extra charges in the name of super area,escalatiion, electric connection

Comment

• AR Aura
                    AR Aura commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes. increased the super area by 5% , ECC of Rs 154,000.
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X