Last updated: August 20 2010
13 | Posts
2101 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bestech Group Vs. Today Group Vs. Vipul Group Vs. ABW Builders, Gurgaon

Members, quite a few projects being launched and recently

Which one out of these do you think is the best short term investment oppurtunity??

Bestech 3250 Rs psft
    Today 3200
    Vipul 2900
    ABW GrFl - 65 Lakh, 1st fl - 60 Lakh, 2nd fl 55 Lakh

Re : Bestech Group Vs. Today Group Vs. Vipul Group Vs. ABW Builders, Gurgaon

floor plan and payment terms are still not released by builders but vipul is good investment in view of price and location..

Comment

Bestech, Vipul both r reputed builders with quite OK quality & good deliveries. Bestech project is a premium project & has better location than Vipul.Personally , i feel Bestech would be a better investment, out of the two.

Not sure about Today & ABW. ABW has both quality & delivery issues. U can see many complaints on ABW on the net, if u search.Today's construction quality seems to be pretty ok. I have not personally seen any of their projects, except Crowne Plaza hotels.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

MANOJa - Have you visited the Bestech location personally? Can you share any links if you saw it on net?

Comment

Originally posted by youngturk View Post
          MANOJa - Have you visited the Bestech location personally? Can you share any links if you saw it on net?
          see below link
          http://wikimapia.org/#lat=28.3918345...7&z=16&l=0&m=b

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
            I am told that Bestech is better located than Vipul. Can't find the exact location of Vipul.

Anybody knows exact location of Vipul, Sector 81?

Comment

Front & back side of Vipul plot is 60 meter sector road..
              Last edited by Memnon; September 5 2010, 10:23 AM.

Comment

location wise mapsko casa bella is better

Comment

In my opinion both bestech and vipul are safe bets as both are sound builders with decent reputations. With vipul soft launch now over both projects will be available to new investors at almost same prices.
                  so its better to now wait for bestech details to come out and then decide.

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
                    In my opinion both bestech and vipul are safe bets as both are sound builders with decent reputations. With vipul soft launch now over both projects will be available to new investors at almost same prices.
                    so its better to now wait for bestech details to come out and then decide.
                    For people like me, who missed the Vipul soft launch , wait & watch for Bestech project is the best policy.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X