Last updated: May 13 2015
9 | Posts
4222 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landmark Cyber Park, Sector 67, Gurgaon, Assured return

Hi All,
    This is my first post in this forum. Has anybody researched / invested in Landmark Cyberpark in Sector 67 which company claims to give 12 % assured returns annualy?

How viable is it ? They also told company will lease out for next 9 years?
    But they are charging 9500 per sq ft which is on higher side.

Any thoughts on this? Anybody facing problems like not getting cheques in time or any other?

Re : Landmark Cyber Park, Sector 67, Gurgaon, Assured return

Members are also requested to comment on Commercial office space projects available in Gurgaon with assured return schemes such as Vigneshwara Aquarius project in Sec 74, Precision SOHO etc.

Also, appreciate your feedback on Spiretec in Noida viz a viz comparison with the projects in Gurgaon.

Comment

never go for any assured returen scheme ,they take money from you and give to you.prevailing rate going in these sector is 5500 per sq foot for office space and if you pay upfront you get 10 % discount .that is 4900/- so if they charging 9500/ means they are overcharging 9500-4900 =4600/- per sq foot.If you buy 500 sq ft, you are paying 23 lakh more to them and with this amount they can pay you 48000/ pm for 5 yr with out their single paisa of their own.and 12% assured they are paying you 47500/-

Comment

I agree with Agrim Gupta. Also, cheques of assured returns of many builders r bouncing. Some builders r now issuing cheques, with bank guarantees, but the fact remains, that they r giving back yr. own money .

Commercial property is down the dumps, due to oversupply & is unlikely to recover in the next 3 to 4 years. If u have got ample of money, which u don't know where to use, u can probably invest in Commercial & sleep over yr. investment for a pretty long time. The only positive of investing in commercial property right now is that u might make a kill on the psf, as u have many desperate sellers in the market.

Originally posted by agrim gupta View Post
        never go for any assured returen scheme ,they take money from you and give to you.prevailing rate going in these sector is 5500 per sq foot for office space and if you pay upfront you get 10 % discount .that is 4900/- so if they charging 9500/ means they are overcharging 9500-4900 =4600/- per sq foot.If you buy 500 sq ft, you are paying 23 lakh more to them and with this amount they can pay you 48000/ pm for 5 yr with out their single paisa of their own.and 12% assured they are paying you 47500/-
        Last edited by MANOJa; August 17 2010, 03:25 PM.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

They are charging 5500 for IT space and 9500 for commercial office.

Originally posted by agrim gupta View Post

Comment

I am not from India so not sure how fool proof are these bank gurantee's? What if builder dont pay? Is bank liable to pay? Or its just on papers? In Noida i think spire is giving good deal... They have commercial property 5000 psf and giving 11% return... My question to senior members is... If they dont pay or there check bounce will bank pay us?

Comment

U may find more information and more advises on commercial section of this forum

Comment

Can u guide further.... in this regard...i am liking the project myself, but it seems there are asterisks to this assured return deals as the person above pointed out.

Can u elaborate, that if he is ensuring a return of 12% and he is overcharging in sqft... and is still able to rent out the place at a minimum of 12% or more to a company... how is it bad.

Once leased out at such a rate, doens't the value automatically rises for the property?

Comment

Hi M Khemka.

I have some IT Space in the project and have been receiving regular assured return cheques since the last year.

I invested in the project about 4+ years ago. Had to fight hard with the builder to get my due.

Back then there was no other development in the area but now the project is enclosed by some of the biggest names in the building business (Ansal, IREO, M3M, Bestech, BPTP, Universal, etc.) and fanciest of projects (Park Prime, Merlin, IREO City, Urbana, etc.).

The Cyberpark project is nearing completion. No one knows the potential of the project yet. I am personally not very positive about the returns from this project since the builder does not generally carry a very good impression and does not have many delivered projects to showcase.

So, all in all it is a very difficult decision to make. However, if you are looking to buy cheap and hold, this could be a great buy - depending on your risk appetite since you may be stuck with this investment for years. However, if you have surplus funds and appetite for holding on, this may be a great place to invest your money on assured returns.

Comment

Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Cyber Park here https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...aon-13690.html
                    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
                    Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X