Sort by :
Filter by :
- https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates?p=2036140#post2036140Originally Posted by dexbuyerAs I shared earlier, a forum was created to bring Dwarka Expressway home buyers together to push for speedy development of Dwarka Expressway. Protest has been organized by the forum on Feb 20th, 2016. The protest will be started from Mini Secretariat, Gurgaon at 11 AM IST. Parking facility is available at Mini Secretariat. Distance of 1.3Km will be covered on foot. Since most of the folks are joining with their families, therefore an open truck (Tata 407) has been arranged for kids and senior citizen. Banners and placards will be available for the participants. Media houses were informed and they have agreed their presence for the event as it is already a hot topic for them. We are also expecting some live coverage of the protest as big media houses will be joining the same. We are expecting protest to be wrapped up at Tikona Park, Civil Lines by ~ 1.00PM.
Early completion of Dwarka Expressway is the single point agenda of this protest. However aims and objectives of the forum also include:
1) Protection of the interests of buyers who have purchased property from licensed builders along the Dwarka Expressway by interfacing with government and representation of legal matters.
2) Working for the welfare of end users of Dwarka Expressway regarding proper planning, utility, safety and other amenities by petitioning the government, legislature and judiciary.
3) Ensuring provision of proper flyovers, underpasses, pedestrian crossings, culverts and sector roads in the sectors designated by government on both sides of Dwarka Expressway.
4) facilitate planning for multimodal transport interlinks in a safe and optimum manner for the Dwarka expressway by representation to the government.
If you are suffering from delay of Dwarka Expressway then join us on Feb 20th, 2016. Please send your confirmation with name and phone number in a PM (Personal message) to DEXBUYER or manuvihaan. Be assured, this is not a spam. This is a joint voice of home buyers. And joint voices are loud, clear and are heard. So we expect authorities (HUDA and DDA) to listen, understand and act to complete this 8+ year delayed project as soon as possible.
I am also sharing minutes of Core team’s meeting. We shared these plus additional details on our Telegram forum. This will provide glimpse of the efforts
Core team of DEW Forum met on Sunday, Feb 9th yesterday at 10AM to discuss and finalize the details for Feb 20th 2016 event. Since all of us have our personal lives and the weekend is more for family, plan was to wrap up the meeting in an hour however we ended up spending 5+ hours to ensure that things are perfectly lined up for Feb 20th event.
NOC for protest permission with competent authorities were requested. We have received most of those after rigorous follow-ups from various department of Haryana Govt. like Fire Department, Municipal Corporation, State Vigilance, SDM office etc., however NOC from Haryana police was pending as we need to submit our ID card personally in police station and also need to explain the objective of protest to Duty Officer . Therefore, we decided to visit police stations to ensure that all formalities are completed to move forward. First stop was Civil Lines police Station. They were not ready to work on that at that time. After lengthy discussions with officials, they issued a letter. Same letter was required from Khandsa Road police station as well. Went there and after negotiations, received the letter. Now one of us needs to go to DC office with those letters and get formal NOC from there. That will take care of all necessary approvals for the event. Same is expected by 10th Feb’16.
In addition, 20000 Pamphlets were printed for distribution. We have also discussed and finalized the areas for pamphlets distributions which will be done in coming Sunday, Feb 14th 2016.
Since there are still a large number of untapped home buyers/investors who could be benefited with early completion of Dwarka expressway and we believe that many of them are not aware about the initiative of this group and upcoming protest on 20th Feb’16. Therefore we have decided to put some hoardings in strategic locations of Gurgaon to advertise about the protest event of 20th Feb’16 so that mass buyers across the various project of Dwarka Expressway join the protest and make it impactful. Also considering the fund issues for doing all these activities, we have decided to go with 10 Hoardings only in strategically important locations like entry point of sector 82/83 ( Vatika City), Intersection of Dwarka Expressway near Pataudi Road ( Entry of Ramprastha City), Exit from Bamnoli (Dwarka), Bijwasan road etc. We are targeting to complete all these in next 2~3 days.
Now few of you might be thinking, why we (core team) are doing this? What’s our hidden interest? The answer is available on our website. The profiles of core team are also mentioned there for easy reference there. I would just like to add that we are a common man among you who is just suffering from various aspects due to delay of Dwarka Expressway. To ensure that I follow IREF guidelines, I am not positing website details here however send me a PM and I will reply back with website URL. End of the day, our objective is to ensure that we safeguard our investments in Dwarka expressway. I am sure, all of us know and understand how things moved there in the last 8+years. And if we are not going to put ourselves into the picture, then the same scenario is going to go on for another 8+ years.CommentQuote0Flag
- ImportantOriginally Posted by dexbuyerwe are calling off tomorrow's protest against delay of dwarka expressway due to worsening law & order situation across haryana.
This decision has been taken after our today’s meeting with govt. Authorities. Safety and security of our members and their family is most important and we cannot take any risk at this stage. Core team had put huge effort to organise this event and is almost ready with all the preparation, but unfortunately we have to call off this protest (very sad to announce ).
We thanks all of you on behalf of dwarka expressway welfare association for your kind support and looking forward for same in future as well. Soon we will share the next possible date.CommentQuote0Flag