Hi All,

Please share any update on the project "Conscient Habitat Sector- 99A by Prime Infra Developers under Affordable Housing".

Lottery results are out, Environmental Clearance already approved, First Demand Notice already received.

I am creating this thread so that we all can share whatever updates we have related to this project.

Please share your inputs.

Thanks
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Other
    Great that you have created a separate thread on IREF for Habitat but I don't know why there are no other buyers of Habitat here.
    CommentQuote
    • Builder Review
    One of my close relatives got a booking in this. Atleast the company is among the best in the lot and the deals will be ethical, hopefully.
    CommentQuote
    • Builder Review
    Yes the company seems ethical and they are being transparent that's the best part.

Only thing I am not seeing is online tracking/updates.

That's why I created this group. You can ask your relative to update in this thread.
    CommentQuote
    • Construction
    Hi,

I have bought a 2BHK and so far feel confident with the builder, they say that construction will start by March end...lets see. Thanks for creating the thread.

Hi, one more thing, conscient website doesn't mention anthing about Habitat 99a project

Hi, Is there any appriciation in Habitat units compared to price paid through draws?
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Hi Kawaldeep;,

Have you paid the demand money they asked for recently?

Yes you are right their main website doesn't mention anything about this affordable housing project.
    In fact they have created a separate webpage with name habitats where they have posted draw results and EV clearance.

I am not sure about appreciation. Appreciation at this point doesn't matter much as you wont be able to sell the unit until one year after possession.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    I am yet to pay their recent demand as i am just being cautious as already my money is stuck in one of the projects in Noida
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Hi kumarsahil;

Yes I have paid the demand money and I agree that no appriciation should be expected before possession
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Any body invested in shop in this project. Pl. PM if there is any whatapp group for this project
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • NeelDan3 months ago
      Hi Mr. Rajesh,
      I have sent you message with my whatsapp number to add me in the group. Kindly do the needful.

Regards,
      Nilkanta Dan
    • Other
    Has the construction been started in Habitat Project ? they have started to sent out the agreements for signing. Has anybody received any info on the allotment letter from Conscient team.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Guys, let start whatapps group if does not exit.. let me know your opinion...
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Guys, let start whatapps group if does not exit.. let me know your opinion...
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    yeah let us start a whatsapp group
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    can anybody tell which group is started at whatsapp
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Please PM your mobile number to me and I will start a whatsapp group.
    CommentQuote
    • Legal & Taxation
    Pivotal has been allotted the license and necessary clearances for affordable housing project in sector 62, Gurgaon. I had checked the website of pivotal * Pivotal Paradise New Affordable Project Sector 62 Gurgaon and i called on the no. given on the website. The guy asked me black of around Rs.10.00 lacs and he further told me that without paying the amount one cannt get the form. As the project has been approved under affordable housing, this is a clear case of fraud. we can take up the case jointly, as the location of the project is good.

we can file complaint with TCP haryana and haryana govt. directly * SCPGRAMS:- Government of Haryana.
    CommentQuote