Dear All :bab (6):

Kindly share you viewpoint and enlighten this thread by providing relevant information on current scenario of much required Residential Plots in Gurgoan.

Below are the streamlined:bab (59): localities of Gurgoan where i am interested.

Golf Course Road

Suncity - 160 sq/yrd - 1,28,00,000
    Nirvana Country - 240 Sq/yrd - Price 1,92,00,000

DLF Phase 2

300 sq yrd - 36000000
      215 sq yrd - 2,80,00,000

DLF Phase4

360 sq yrd - 2,75,00,000
        60 Sq-yrd - 55,00,000

Sohna Road

Vipul World - 360 Sq-yrd - 1,50,00,000
          Vipul world - 200 Sq-yrd - 75,00,000
          Malibu Town - 240 Sq-m - 1,08,00,000

Golf Course Extension Road

Emerald Hills - Size 400 sq/yrd - Price - 2,24,00,000
            Sushant Lok 4 , Ansals Esencia - Size 300sq/yrd - Price 9500000
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I understand that rates of plots in Gurgaon have shot up more than 50 to 60% in last 4 to 5 months, because of influx of investors from Delhi , who r in to make a quick buck. Once these investors exit, rates r bound to come down. I have not invested in any plots, because of the above reasons. waiting for the right moment to invest.

Comments please
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj, there are n number of investors & financers who are looking at Gurgaon market. So do not expect any drastic reductions from here. Metro coming to Gurgain also fueled these highs.
    Going forward in my opinion, the rates would stabilize or at max decline by 5%-10% as investors are looking for a downfall from current levels to invest.
    So any downfalls from these levels should be seen as opputunities. In the long term it looks the prices here would inch up all the more.
    CommentQuote
  • You are looking for self use purpose or from investment perspective. If it is for investment what is the time horizon you are looking for.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shreyash
    You are looking for self use purpose or from investment perspective. If it is for investment what is the time horizon you are looking for.

your list pretty much covers every non huda location :)
    the price points are much varied too......
    my advice would be to first decide what is your budget and then the time frame.
    only then will can you move forward.
    happy hunting!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • ne idea how much wud DLF-I(500 sq yards) be now?Wud it rise more?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by scorpio001
    ne idea how much wud DLF-I(500 sq yards) be now?Wud it rise more?

my rough estimate is anything between 130,000-200000 depending on which road/location?
    see no reason for it not rising.. its prime gurgaon for a long time to come..
    forget about selling it my friend:)
    CommentQuote
  • Given the world class infrastructure, super smooth roads, uninterrupted power supply, cleanliness and other amenities, one can certainly expect prices to further climb. After all, Gurgaon had broken all records. A truly amazing & nicely planned modern Indian City. :o

On a very serious note, I think you should wait for the outcome of the Common Wealth Games. If they are successful, prices might remain stable. If they fail, prices could fall drastically. In either of the case, this is not the best time to invest. Probably a good time to exit if you want to make some quick bucks and invest in something more meaningful. (if you have the need).
    CommentQuote
  • Time for Gurgaon plots was 2009.

Now its time to exit, not good time to enter
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Time for Gurgaon plots was 2009.

Now its time to exit, not good time to enter

Very rightly said. I agree with Venky.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Very rightly said. I agree with Venky.

It will be relatively stable for at least 6 months and then will rise again gradually in next 2 to 3 years. Rise will be more pronounced once the Appartments around Sohna Road and Golf Course Road extension are ready and start getting inhabitated.
    For benifit of everyone and based on my experience - The plot rates in South City 2 was 16000/- psyd in 2004 and gradually rose to 31000/- psyd by 1st half of 2008. Then there was a market crash and rates dipped to 23000/- psyd by 1st half of 2009. Thereon it started increasing and was close to 30000/- psyd by Dec 2009. Now it has further increased very sharply to around 45000/- psyd. The increase is more pronounced in last 6 months and most of it might be speculation. Hence I feel it will be more or less stable for next 6 months and the increase again gradually. It will iincrease sharply again when the appartments/ flats/ Offices being developed around Golf Course Ext and Sohna Road are ready for possion and people start moving in.
    Another point to be noted is that Circle rates keep on increasing at a rate of around 10% every year. So in 5 years the circle rate of land increases by around 50 to 60% and market rate increases to around 100%.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit,I wish we cud hv retained it.Ppl say its beautiful................Thnx!
    CommentQuote
  • As per my information, Vipul is the safest bet as of now.

Ansals API Sec 67 rates are also quite competetive, but approach will not be from main Sohna Road.

Also i am excited about Emmar Plots. Heard that they are coming up with villas starting from 4 cr onwards with an area of approx 500 sq/. yrd

If the plots will be inside gated community with good facilities and security, then it will be an exclusive project of Gurgoan.

From security and amenities point of view which one will you consider the best ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    As per my information, Vipul is the safest bet as of now.

Ansals API Sec 67 rates are also quite competetive, but approach will not be from main Sohna Road.

Also i am excited about Emmar Plots. Heard that they are coming up with villas starting from 4 cr onwards with an area of approx 500 sq/. yrd

If the plots will be inside gated community with good facilities and security, then it will be an exclusive project of Gurgoan.

From security and amenities point of view which one will you consider the best ????

emaar villas alreay launched. the 4 cr is for 267yard. the 500 yard are priced at 7cr:bab (22): yes you read it right!!!!!!
    super exclusive!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    As per my information, Vipul is the safest bet as of now.

I agree with you. Vipul is the best bet as of now as it has already been offerred for possession way back in Mar'10 and presently trading between 37 to 45 psyd depending upon location and Block. Lot of plots are pure East and North facing and most of commercials under development on this road will be operational in next 2 to 3 years. It is just behind Eldeco Mansionz and there will be no high rise appartment between Vipul Plots and Sohna road oferring excellent view and openness. This side of Sector 48 has Tatvam Villas, SS group's Aron Villas, Eldeco Mansionz, Silver Crest Villas, etc.. so it is mostly plotted or villa development. Roots Independent floors, Vipul Independent floors are also nearby and it is also near Nirwana 2. In fact location is better than Nirwana 2 villas considering present approach from Sohna road.

Emmar Plots are also at excellent location but are mostly 400+ sq yrds and rate is between 45 to 55 psyd. They will also be between 1000 to 1500 mts from Golf Course Ext Road as road facing will be either Multi storied appts or Commercials. So location will be surrounded by High rise residentail appartments or Commercials - Just like Nirwana 1 Woodstock floors that is between Harmony and Escape appartments. This will take around 3 years to be available for possession. But once the Golf Course Ext road is fully developed, it will another prestigious location as there are no villages nearby.

Not sure about Ansal API sec 67. That is after Badshahpur village (one of the biggest village in new Gurgaon and runs parallel to Sohna Road) and round 2 KM from Sohna Road/ Golf Course Ext road intersection. It will take another 3 to 4 years to be available for possession.

In my opinion the short term appreciation (in next 2 to 3 years) will be highest in Vipul plots followed by EMMAR plots and then Ansal's.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shreyash
    It will be relatively stable for at least 6 months and then will rise again gradually in next 2 to 3 years. Rise will be more pronounced once the Appartments around Sohna Road and Golf Course Road extension are ready and start getting inhabitated.
    For benifit of everyone and based on my experience - The plot rates in South City 2 was 16000/- psyd in 2004 and gradually rose to 31000/- psyd by 1st half of 2008. Then there was a market crash and rates dipped to 23000/- psyd by 1st half of 2009. Thereon it started increasing and was close to 30000/- psyd by Dec 2009. Now it has further increased very sharply to around 45000/- psyd. The increase is more pronounced in last 6 months and most of it might be speculation. Hence I feel it will be more or less stable for next 6 months and the increase again gradually. It will iincrease sharply again when the appartments/ flats/ Offices being developed around Golf Course Ext and Sohna Road are ready for possion and people start moving in.
    Another point to be noted is that Circle rates keep on increasing at a rate of around 10% every year. So in 5 years the circle rate of land increases by around 50 to 60% and market rate increases to around 100%.

You might be right Shreyas. I especially agree about the plots around Sohna Road.

But better to wait for 2 months, because the risks of global problems might be felt here also and even you feel there might be steady price for a few months. One can start doing research now, and buy around 2 months later.

Your scenario is probably accurate if there is no global risk.

But all this holds true for long term investor who buys plot and keeps it.

For short term investor, who books a plot for 5L and then sells in 6 months making 100-400% profit on his 5L capital, this is not the right time.

Now it is time for investors with deep pockets, holding power and long term horizon
    CommentQuote