Residential plots in gurgoan

Last updated: December 9 2011
76 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Residential plots in gurgoan

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
    I would like to understand with help of all the dear members that which is the best gated community for end users in Gurgoan.

I have heard a lot about Garden Estate at MG Road.

I am looking forward for a plot or Kothi for end user purpose.

Kindly suggest
    There are no plot/Kothi in Garden Estate.Villas,yes.

Comment

Hey Venketashwera

Which particular block you visited in Nirvana Country sec 50 ??

Dont know why but i personally feel that most of Sohna Road villas at evening are not lively as others eg DLF, MG Road etc

Could be my misconception also.

Residential on MG Road are more lively and bright at night if compared to projects at Sohna Road as they are aloof with dark roads at night
      You are right about the dark desolate place - both neighboring villas were empty and there were no people at all on roads.

But the house was really well designed - very posh. Chap works in Medicity which is very close by
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
        You are right about the dark desolate place - both neighboring villas were empty and there were no people at all on roads.

But the house was really well designed - very posh. Chap works in Medicity which is very close by
        I have been to Sohna road at night and place looks deserted, specially Golf course ext road and looks perfect place for carjacking and loot activities especially during foggy winter nights.

Main Sohna road still remains active during night time but when the street lights are off, it's another unpleasant experience.

Things are quite better at DLF Phase 2 particularly.

Do all these Kothis also have outgoing charges eg DLF, Shushant Lok, South city n all and do they provide power back up ??

Comment

I have been to Sohna road at night and place looks deserted, specially Golf course ext road and looks perfect place for carjacking and loot activities especially during foggy winter nights.

Main Sohna road still remains active during night time but when the street lights are off, it's another unpleasant experience.

Do all these Kothis also have outgoing charges eg DLF, Shushant Lok, South city n all and do they provide power back up ??
          No,DLF,Sushant Lok ,South City doesn't

Comment

Area around MG Road and Golf Course Road have been habitated for long. The sectors/ colonies around these roads were developed more than 15 to 20 years back.
            On Sohna Road area - Malibu Town and South City 2 were the only two townships and South City 2 development started around around 10 years back. Around 2003, I avoided taking Rajiv Chowk Sohna Road strech at night as it was single lane/one way road and it was almost dark and close to none of the streetlights working. The development around this area started around 2003/ 2004 time frame when Vipul Greens/ Petals/ Parsvanth etc.. launched their projects around this road. This shift was necessiated as rate along Glof Course road was shooting through roof. Development on Sohna Road got further impetus with start of widening of Sohna Road (a state highway) into 6 line road.
            It will take another 4 to 5 years for Sohna Road locatility to come to the MG Road or Golf Course Road is now - Assuming Metro Phase 2 will be operational by then.
            Regarding Power back-up -Nirwana 1, Eldeco Mansionz, South City 2 G Block are gated community with power back-up. Of newer townships -Nirwana 2, Tatvam Villas, Vipul World, Aaron Villa's projects around sohna road have power back-up. Similarly new townships comming around Golf Couse Ext road like Emmar MGF projects will all have power back-up facility.
            ..Shreyash..

Comment

Originally posted by Shreyash View Post
              Area around MG Road and Golf Course Road have been habitated for long. The sectors/ colonies around these roads were developed more than 15 to 20 years back.
              On Sohna Road area - Malibu Town and South City 2 were the only two townships and South City 2 development started around around 10 years back. Around 2003, I avoided taking Rajiv Chowk Sohna Road strech at night as it was single lane/one way road and it was almost dark and close to none of the streetlights working. The development around this area started around 2003/ 2004 time frame when Vipul Greens/ Petals/ Parsvanth etc.. launched their projects around this road. This shift was necessiated as rate along Glof Course road was shooting through roof. Development on Sohna Road got further impetus with start of widening of Sohna Road (a state highway) into 6 line road.
              It will take another 4 to 5 years for Sohna Road locatility to come to the MG Road or Golf Course Road is now - Assuming Metro Phase 2 will be operational by then.
              Regarding Power back-up -Nirwana 1, Eldeco Mansionz, South City 2 G Block are gated community with power back-up. Of newer townships -Nirwana 2, Tatvam Villas, Vipul World, Aaron Villa's projects around sohna road have power back-up. Similarly new townships comming around Golf Couse Ext road like Emmar MGF projects will all have power back-up facility.
              Any idea if Ansal Esencia Floors sec 67 will have power backup & gated complex ?

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                Any idea if Ansal Esencia Floors sec 67 will have power backup & gated complex ?
                It shall be a gated community with 100% power back-up.
                ..Shreyash..

Comment

After having words of appreciation regarding Nirvana Country from VENKY i decided to pay visit to Sohna Road and Nirvana country.

My biggest mistake as i decide to do it yesterday. Traffic condition in Delhi was worst i have ever experienced, surpassing Mumbai's traffic at Western Express highway at 6:PM

Sohna road was amazingly consistent ... not even one road which was without potholes..

I visited site of Vipul's world for the plots. The road which goes to entrance is used for entrance of Eldeco Mansionz and to the horror it's one way ( coz of some work going on ) , but i remember tht road was always in bad state ( even 2 years back also )

Vipul World is just behind Eldeco Mansionz, but with the way sector road is, it will be sure shot pain for residents in future to reach Sohna Road.

Vipul World was deserted as always with no construction and marking being done for plots. I was expecting some kind of wall boundary marking for plots according to their sizes and may be one or two construction going on but nothing of such sort

Finally i headed to Nirvana Country. i Entered from Golf cOurse ext road from front of Espacia. The road again was a riverbed of potholes but fortunately there was no water stagnancy unlike Sohna Road which was submerged with water.

The inner road though were nice and clean and yes as Venky said rightly , it was indeed giving POSH look The commercial centre was not occupied and was without any open shop.Security was at least vigilant.
                  Last edited by durb100us; August 25 2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

After having words of appreciation regarding Nirvana Country from VENKY i decided to pay visit to Sohna Road and Nirvana country.

My biggest mistake as i decide to do it yesterday. Traffic condition in Delhi was worst i have ever experienced, surpassing Mumbai's traffic at Western Express highway at 6:PM

Sohna road was amazingly consistent ... not even one road which was without potholes..

I visited site of Vipul's world for the plots. The road which goes to entrance is used for entrance of Eldeco Mansionz and to the horror it's one way ( coz of some work going on ) , but i remember tht road was always in bad state ( even 2 years back also )

Vipul World is just behind Eldeco Mansionz, but with the way sector road is, it will be sure shot pain for residents in future to reach Sohna Road.

Vipul World was deserted as always with no construction and marking being done for plots. I was expecting some kind of wall boundary marking for plots according to their sizes and may be one or two construction going on but nothing of such sort

Finally i headed to Nirvana Country. i Entered from Golf cOurse ext road from front of Espacia. The road again was a riverbed of potholes but fortunately there was no water stagnancy unlike Sohna Road which was submerged with water.

The inner road though were nice and clean and yes as Venky said rightly , it was indeed giving POSH look The commercial centre was not occupied and was without any open shop.Security was at least vigilant.
                    I fully agree that Nirvana Country 1 is a small and very well maintained/ secured gated community with full power back-up. South City 2 is also calm and quite place to live in though not a gated / power back-up colony.
                    I also happened to visit Sohna Road area on 24th. I agree that 18 mts road leading from Sohna Road to Vipul World and subsequently to Nirvana 2 is in bad shape. The portion where this road connects Sohna Road is under contruction and being made of concrete. One way is already ready but the other half of the enterance is under construction and will take another week before it is opened. I guess later this will become better as this road shall also be connecting Nirvana 2 and SS Group villas.
                    Vipul World plots were relased for possesion around Mar/ April this year. That is the reason you will not find any fences around plots. Plots are demarked with yellow stone markings. Electric poles are there with Genset installed and power back-up Wires/ Cables laid (some work on this front is still going on). I could see some work going on in two parks that are under development. Also 1 house is under construction in Plock C, 500 Sq yard plot. Sohna Road has some pot holes and is badly damaged near enterance of South City 2 but it is still much better than other Gurgaon roads (except MG Road/ Golf Course Road).
                    Tatvam Villas is another good Villa complex and it will be much better in future as compared to Nirvana 1. I liked the concept and the architecture. Security is excellent. I guess Nirvana 2 will also be like that.
                    ..Shreyash..

Comment

Originally posted by YogiBajaj
                      Hi All,
                      Just read all the comments by everyone here, a lot of ppl are right in suggesting that the market is looking at stagnation, investing in gurgaon for a short term may not be a good idea, as one of the members said that investors from delhi are the reason for prices to go high and when they leave the prices are likely to come down, I would like to point out that many of them are coming to gurgaon after selling their properties in delhi and buying in gurgaon and since the delhi properties fetch far greater price than gurgaon they end up buying more than 1. For long term investor the good locations would be Vipul World(Power Backup), SL-4, and there's a new project around the corner by Krishh Builtech in Sect-62-63 they shall also come with power backup and its a 150 Acre township, DLF, Pioneer, Unitech, ABW are some of the companies who also have land share in this project, it is likely to come out in Sept end or Oct beginning around 48-52k per sq yd. Nirvana is a good option too but the rates in Nirvana have really shot up in the last few months, in Dec09 a Nirvana plot was 48k psyd which has reached about 75-80k now. The new places I mentioned may not be easily accessible right now but by the time they start getting occupied they will be. Hope I have contributed some to this group.

Regards
                      Yogi Bajaj
                      heard that abw has launched some plots in manesar( mot aware of exact location) in 194 sq Yard size at 26000 + edc/idc of about 3300=29300.
                      whats strange though is that they are accepting only 50% in white.
                      dont know when will there be all white deals for plots available in good supply

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X