Dear All :bab (6):

Kindly share you viewpoint and enlighten this thread by providing relevant information on current scenario of much required Residential Plots in Gurgoan.

Below are the streamlined:bab (59): localities of Gurgoan where i am interested.

Golf Course Road

Suncity - 160 sq/yrd - 1,28,00,000
    Nirvana Country - 240 Sq/yrd - Price 1,92,00,000

DLF Phase 2

300 sq yrd - 36000000
      215 sq yrd - 2,80,00,000

DLF Phase4

360 sq yrd - 2,75,00,000
        60 Sq-yrd - 55,00,000

Sohna Road

Vipul World - 360 Sq-yrd - 1,50,00,000
          Vipul world - 200 Sq-yrd - 75,00,000
          Malibu Town - 240 Sq-m - 1,08,00,000

Golf Course Extension Road

Emerald Hills - Size 400 sq/yrd - Price - 2,24,00,000
            Sushant Lok 4 , Ansals Esencia - Size 300sq/yrd - Price 9500000
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    If you can afford 2 Crores, cant you afford the maintenance?

Very valid question, Venky
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    If you can afford 2 Crores, cant you afford the maintenance?

Right now i am staying at my house in Malviya nagar and we dont pay any such charges except house tax.

So it does pinches to pay 11k as a part of maintenance when all our life we haven't paid anything except 150Rs for CHOWKIDAR

I know we have to pay it in new gated communities..........so just my view on it, difficult to digest it actually
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    Right now i am staying at my house in Malviya nagar and we dont pay any such charges except house tax.

So it does pinches to pay 11k as a part of maintenance when all our life we haven't paid anything except 150Rs for CHOWKIDAR

I know we have to pay it in new gated communities..........so just my view on it, difficult to digest it actually

Within that amount(make it 2+ if size is nt to be compromised on) suggest go for DLF PP.
    CommentQuote

Same with me and my parents actually.

My parents live in DDA flats and pay 200Rs monthly.

I pay 60Rs per month for garbage, but I stay on a campus, so security is free on paper (lots of burglaries and chain snatchings occur unchecked).

If I had to pay 10,000 per month maintenance, I basically would not be able to pay from my salary. But it is just an academic question since I cannot afford 2 Crores anyway :)
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on Gurgoan 99 ???

Located at Sector 99, a gated community by Uppals only for high - end villas.
    CommentQuote
    Any news on Gurgoan 99 ???

Located at Sector 99, a gated community by Uppals only for high - end villas.

Villas & plots are being booked. Brokers r accepting advance cheques for both.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Villas & plots are being booked. Brokers r accepting advance cheques for both.

What about the rates ???

Original booking is going on or with premium attached ???

Any feedback on potential upside ??
    CommentQuote
  • Price List Villa Accommodation Plot size
    (sq yards)
    Built-up area
    (sq feet)
    Basic Sale Price
    (Rs.)
    Aurora 5 BHK 645 6620 3,42,60,000 Magdalena 5 BHK 426 5424 2,65,35,000 Lucida 4 BHK 344 4842 2,27,25,000 Bella 4 BHK 295 4301 2,02,50,000 Hermosa 4 BHK 301 4059 1,94,75,000 Candelaria 4 BHK 258 3584 1,71,45,000 PAYMENT SCHEDULE Development Linked Payment Plan Stage Payment On booking Rs. 15 lakh Within 30 days of booking 10% of (BSP + PLC) less amount paid on booking Within 90 days of booking 10% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC) On commencement of development/demarcation of the plot 10% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC) On completion of Foundation DPC of the Unit 10% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC) On casting of Ground Floor Roof 10% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC) On casting of First Floor Roof 10% of (BSP + PLC) On completion of brick work and plastering of the unit 10% of (BSP + PLC) On completion of flooring of the unit 10% of (BSP + PLC) On completion of painting work of the unit 10% of (BSP + PLC) On final notice of possession 10% of (BSP + PLC) + Stamp duty + Registration charges + CMC + IFMS + Maintenance charges Accelerated Payment Plan – 12% rebate on Basic Sale Price Stage Payment On booking Rs. 15 Lakh Within 30 days of booking 10% of (BSP + PLC) less amount paid on booking Within 90 days of booking 80% of (BSP + PLC) + 100% of (EDC + IDC) On final notice of possession 10% of (BSP + PLC) + Stamp duty + Registration charges + CMC + IFMS + Maintenance charges Note: 1. Following charges are applicable in addition to the above mentioned Basic Sale Price (BSP): *External Development Charges (EDC): Rs. 216/- per sq feet of built-up area *Infrastructure Development Charges (IDC): Rs. 92/- per sq feet of built-up area *Interest Free Maintenance Security Deposit (IFMS): Rs.100/- per sq feet of built-up area *Clubhouse Membership Charges (CMC): Rs. 2,00,000/- (mandatory) *Preferential Location Charges (PLC): 5% of BSP for each Preferential Location 2. Advance Maintenance Charges for a period of 2 (two) years shall be payable in advance at the time of possession. Advance maintenance charges will be calculated at Rs. 2 per sq feet of built-up area per month. 3. Preferential Location Charges will be charged for the following preferential locations: *Corner Villa *Villa facing or adjoining park / greens 4. Stamp duty and registration fees will be payable by the buyer as applicable at the time of offer of possession. 5. All Government levies and taxes are payable by the buyer at actuals as applicable. 6. The charges / deposit for water supply and electricity connection payable to the respective authorities shall be deposited by the buyer as applicable. 7. In case of any upward revision of EDC and/ or IDC by the government agencies in future, the same would be recovered on pro-rata basis. 8. Prices are subject to revision/ withdrawal without notice at the company’s sole discretion. Terms and conditions stated herein are merely indicative with a view to acquaint the applicant and are not exhaustive. For detailed terms and conditions, please refer to Buyer’s Agreement.
    CommentQuote
    What about the rates ???

Original booking is going on or with premium attached ???

Any feedback on potential upside ??

I had a look at this project in 3rd week of June. That time , original booking was going on & hardly 5 % of the project was booked. Plots were at Rs. 30,000.00 per sq. yard less broker discount. Villas were pretty expensive , do not remember the price.

Contact a few brokers , for the latest on Gurgaon99.
    CommentQuote
  • tinesha and manoja : please leave some projects for end users :D and for poor tiny investors ...:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • per square yard price

What's current plot price(per sq yard) of DLF-I,say G and H.Is it expected to rise ,when,how much?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by scorpio001
    What's current plot price(per sq yard) of DLF-I,say G and H.Is it expected to rise ,when,how much?

my guess is they are in the range of 1.5-2L/sq yard for most of dlf I.
    cant comment on specific blocks/odd sales.
    the way prices are moving i think the upward march should continue for some more time..
    CommentQuote
  • rate shud be btwn 3-4 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tej_yd
    rate shud be btwn 3-4 lacs

i dont think so. the most expesive stretch is arjun marg and when i checked last the going price was not more than 2.5 L so i think 3-4l still some time away.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, AmitMM is right on the prices in DLF - I.
    However, last year.. early 2009 the prices for plots in DLF I was less than 80lacs at most places. Quite a jump after recession.
    CommentQuote