Dear All :bab (6):

Kindly share you viewpoint and enlighten this thread by providing relevant information on current scenario of much required Residential Plots in Gurgoan.

Below are the streamlined:bab (59): localities of Gurgoan where i am interested.

Golf Course Road

Suncity - 160 sq/yrd - 1,28,00,000
    Nirvana Country - 240 Sq/yrd - Price 1,92,00,000

DLF Phase 2

300 sq yrd - 36000000
      215 sq yrd - 2,80,00,000

DLF Phase4

360 sq yrd - 2,75,00,000
        60 Sq-yrd - 55,00,000

Sohna Road

Vipul World - 360 Sq-yrd - 1,50,00,000
          Vipul world - 200 Sq-yrd - 75,00,000
          Malibu Town - 240 Sq-m - 1,08,00,000

Golf Course Extension Road

Emerald Hills - Size 400 sq/yrd - Price - 2,24,00,000
            Sushant Lok 4 , Ansals Esencia - Size 300sq/yrd - Price 9500000
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 1.5 lkh is max rate for in dlf - 1
    CommentQuote
  • might be. i heard tht rate as gone up to 3 L
    CommentQuote
  • No Tej..............would be striking then.Only wish.......................
    CommentQuote
  • Meant wud b striking then in the current scenario .............
    CommentQuote
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tej_yd
    might be. i heard tht rate as gone up to 3 L

Don't know why each time i typed it gt omitted!
    CommentQuote
  • Give up! IREF and its ways,tauba!tauba!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by scorpio001

point well conveyed buddy:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • esencia (sl-iv)

hi guys,

i am new to this forum and having gone thru a few of the comments, thought of sharing some fresh info./ update on the esencia project, where i hv invested a few years ago.

1. Esencia: Green Township of Tomorrow, Golf Course Extn. Road, Sector 67, Gurgaon (Esencia: Green Township of Tomorrow, Golf Course Extn. Road, Sector 67, Gurgaon)
    2. Walkthrough Ansals Esencia - YouTube (Walkthrough Ansals Esencia - YouTube)

hope it will be useful to all in taking some wise decision.
    cheers, r
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tej_yd
    rate shud be btwn 3-4 lacs

3-4 lakhs are rates prevailing in parts of Delhi. Gurgaon rates at the top are Arjun Marg, Akashneem Marg and a few others in the 2-2.2L range. However you must note that the transactions are not as many as were happening 1.5 years ago. I know of investors who are willing to sell prime land in Ph2 but are not finding any buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vvishal
    3-4 lakhs are rates prevailing in parts of Delhi. Gurgaon rates at the top are Arjun Marg, Akashneem Marg and a few others in the 2-2.2L range. However you must note that the transactions are not as many as were happening 1.5 years ago. I know of investors who are willing to sell prime land in Ph2 but are not finding any buyers.

100% true vishal...people are trying to cash in on the rising market in DLF and also SL1 but there are aren't any buyers in market at this rate...the end buyer isn't able to digest this rate as of now may be in another 6-9 months things would be fine...

But according to a builder whom i met in DLF2, he has a totally diff view. he expects market to correct by atleast 15-20% because financers are stuck with lot of inventory and nobody is buying them. he says financers are moving to kundli...fardiabad where the property is cheap and they can jack up prices...
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon99

Friends,

I am investigating Gurgaon99 for investment and have following specific questions:

a) Is the railway overhead bridge ready (QVC tells me it is but I hear from some other people that it isn't). Has any one been there, seen that? If it's not (and it will affect Dwarka express way itself as ROB is needed on the expressway itself) then it's certainly going to be a looong wait.

b) What's the latest construction stage? I hear that sewer work has started. From the face of it it looks like they are progressing well (looking at thread and speaking to company)

c) Any prominent brokers you know of who deal in G99 inventory (250 sq. yd size so looking at resale)

Many thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vvishal

Do you think a plot in DLF 1 1.2 lacs/sq.yard is a good deal? What do you feel about next 6-9 month prospects?
    CommentQuote
  • The established area's of DLF, SL 1, SC1 etc are a good choice. For most of us problem hai colored money ki for the plots in these area's. You may want to check out Greenwood City also - near Metro and very peaceful location and has small size plots also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NitinM
    Friends,

I am investigating Gurgaon99 for investment and have following specific questions:

a) Is the railway overhead bridge ready (QVC tells me it is but I hear from some other people that it isn't). Has any one been there, seen that? If it's not (and it will affect Dwarka express way itself as ROB is needed on the expressway itself) then it's certainly going to be a looong wait.

b) What's the latest construction stage? I hear that sewer work has started. From the face of it it looks like they are progressing well (looking at thread and speaking to company)

c) Any prominent brokers you know of who deal in G99 inventory (250 sq. yd size so looking at resale)

Many thanks in advance!

strange no answers?? will post this querry on the g99 thread perhaps
    CommentQuote