Residential plots in gurgoan

Last updated: December 9 2011
76 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Residential plots in gurgoan

Any news on Gurgoan 99 ???

Located at Sector 99, a gated community by Uppals only for high - end villas.

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
      Any news on Gurgoan 99 ???

Located at Sector 99, a gated community by Uppals only for high - end villas.

Villas & plots are being booked. Brokers r accepting advance cheques for both.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Villas & plots are being booked. Brokers r accepting advance cheques for both.
        What about the rates ???

Original booking is going on or with premium attached ???

Any feedback on potential upside ??

Comment

Price List Villa Accommodation Plot size
          (sq yards)
          Built-up area
          (sq feet)
          Basic Sale Price
          (Rs.)
          Aurora 5 BHK 645 6620 3,42,60,000 Magdalena 5 BHK 426 5424 2,65,35,000 Lucida 4 BHK 344 4842 2,27,25,000 Bella 4 BHK 295 4301 2,02,50,000 Hermosa 4 BHK 301 4059 1,94,75,000 Candelaria 4 BHK 258 3584 1,71,45,000 PAYMENT SCHEDULE Development Linked Payment Plan Stage Payment On booking Rs. 15 lakh Within 30 days of booking 10% of (BSP + PLC) less amount paid on booking Within 90 days of booking 10% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC) On commencement of development/demarcation of the plot 10% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC) On completion of Foundation DPC of the Unit 10% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC) On casting of Ground Floor Roof 10% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC) On casting of First Floor Roof 10% of (BSP + PLC) On completion of brick work and plastering of the unit 10% of (BSP + PLC) On completion of flooring of the unit 10% of (BSP + PLC) On completion of painting work of the unit 10% of (BSP + PLC) On final notice of possession 10% of (BSP + PLC) + Stamp duty + Registration charges + CMC + IFMS + Maintenance charges Accelerated Payment Plan – 12% rebate on Basic Sale Price Stage Payment On booking Rs. 15 Lakh Within 30 days of booking 10% of (BSP + PLC) less amount paid on booking Within 90 days of booking 80% of (BSP + PLC) + 100% of (EDC + IDC) On final notice of possession 10% of (BSP + PLC) + Stamp duty + Registration charges + CMC + IFMS + Maintenance charges Note: 1. Following charges are applicable in addition to the above mentioned Basic Sale Price (BSP): *External Development Charges (EDC): Rs. 216/- per sq feet of built-up area *Infrastructure Development Charges (IDC): Rs. 92/- per sq feet of built-up area *Interest Free Maintenance Security Deposit (IFMS): Rs.100/- per sq feet of built-up area *Clubhouse Membership Charges (CMC): Rs. 2,00,000/- (mandatory) *Preferential Location Charges (PLC): 5% of BSP for each Preferential Location 2. Advance Maintenance Charges for a period of 2 (two) years shall be payable in advance at the time of possession. Advance maintenance charges will be calculated at Rs. 2 per sq feet of built-up area per month. 3. Preferential Location Charges will be charged for the following preferential locations: *Corner Villa *Villa facing or adjoining park / greens 4. Stamp duty and registration fees will be payable by the buyer as applicable at the time of offer of possession. 5. All Government levies and taxes are payable by the buyer at actuals as applicable. 6. The charges / deposit for water supply and electricity connection payable to the respective authorities shall be deposited by the buyer as applicable. 7. In case of any upward revision of EDC and/ or IDC by the government agencies in future, the same would be recovered on pro-rata basis. 8. Prices are subject to revision/ withdrawal without notice at the company’s sole discretion. Terms and conditions stated herein are merely indicative with a view to acquaint the applicant and are not exhaustive. For detailed terms and conditions, please refer to Buyer’s Agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
            What about the rates ???

Original booking is going on or with premium attached ???

Any feedback on potential upside ??
            I had a look at this project in 3rd week of June. That time , original booking was going on & hardly 5 % of the project was booked. Plots were at Rs. 30,000.00 per sq. yard less broker discount. Villas were pretty expensive , do not remember the price.

Contact a few brokers , for the latest on Gurgaon99.
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

tinesha and manoja : please leave some projects for end users and for poor tiny investors ...

Comment

per square yard price

What's current plot price(per sq yard) of DLF-I,say G and H.Is it expected to rise ,when,how much?

Comment

Originally posted by scorpio001 View Post
                  What's current plot price(per sq yard) of DLF-I,say G and H.Is it expected to rise ,when,how much?
                  my guess is they are in the range of 1.5-2L/sq yard for most of dlf I.
                  cant comment on specific blocks/odd sales.
                  the way prices are moving i think the upward march should continue for some more time..

Comment

rate shud be btwn 3-4 lacs

Comment

Originally posted by tej_yd View Post
                      rate shud be btwn 3-4 lacs
                      i dont think so. the most expesive stretch is arjun marg and when i checked last the going price was not more than 2.5 L so i think 3-4l still some time away.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X