Last updated: December 9 2011
76 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Residential plots in gurgoan

Originally posted by tej_yd View Post
    rate shud be btwn 3-4 lacs
    3-4 lakhs are rates prevailing in parts of Delhi. Gurgaon rates at the top are Arjun Marg, Akashneem Marg and a few others in the 2-2.2L range. However you must note that the transactions are not as many as were happening 1.5 years ago. I know of investors who are willing to sell prime land in Ph2 but are not finding any buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by vvishal View Post
      3-4 lakhs are rates prevailing in parts of Delhi. Gurgaon rates at the top are Arjun Marg, Akashneem Marg and a few others in the 2-2.2L range. However you must note that the transactions are not as many as were happening 1.5 years ago. I know of investors who are willing to sell prime land in Ph2 but are not finding any buyers.
      100% true vishal...people are trying to cash in on the rising market in DLF and also SL1 but there are aren't any buyers in market at this rate...the end buyer isn't able to digest this rate as of now may be in another 6-9 months things would be fine...

But according to a builder whom i met in DLF2, he has a totally diff view. he expects market to correct by atleast 15-20% because financers are stuck with lot of inventory and nobody is buying them. he says financers are moving to kundli...fardiabad where the property is cheap and they can jack up prices...

Comment

Gurgaon99

Friends,

I am investigating Gurgaon99 for investment and have following specific questions:

a) Is the railway overhead bridge ready (QVC tells me it is but I hear from some other people that it isn't). Has any one been there, seen that? If it's not (and it will affect Dwarka express way itself as ROB is needed on the expressway itself) then it's certainly going to be a looong wait.

b) What's the latest construction stage? I hear that sewer work has started. From the face of it it looks like they are progressing well (looking at thread and speaking to company)

c) Any prominent brokers you know of who deal in G99 inventory (250 sq. yd size so looking at resale)

Many thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by vvishal View Post
          Do you think a plot in DLF 1 1.2 lacs/sq.yard is a good deal? What do you feel about next 6-9 month prospects?

Comment

The established area's of DLF, SL 1, SC1 etc are a good choice. For most of us problem hai colored money ki for the plots in these area's. You may want to check out Greenwood City also - near Metro and very peaceful location and has small size plots also.

Comment

Originally posted by NitinM View Post
              Friends,

I am investigating Gurgaon99 for investment and have following specific questions:

a) Is the railway overhead bridge ready (QVC tells me it is but I hear from some other people that it isn't). Has any one been there, seen that? If it's not (and it will affect Dwarka express way itself as ROB is needed on the expressway itself) then it's certainly going to be a looong wait.

b) What's the latest construction stage? I hear that sewer work has started. From the face of it it looks like they are progressing well (looking at thread and speaking to company)

c) Any prominent brokers you know of who deal in G99 inventory (250 sq. yd size so looking at resale)

Many thanks in advance!
              strange no answers?? will post this querry on the g99 thread perhaps

Comment

Originally posted by sunnym View Post
                Do you think a plot in DLF 1 1.2 lacs/sq.yard is a good deal? What do you feel about next 6-9 month prospects?
                I don't see prices appreciating drastically in the next 6-9 months. This is because DLF 1 is established now. Plots are long term investments. For purely investment purpose with 1-1.5 year horizon you might want to get into an area where activity is just starting or is foreseen to start.

Across the border in Delhi the cheapest prices are 3L upwards in decent colonies and deals are happening at those rates.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X