Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Price??????????????
    Launch date??????? ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Price??????????????
    Launch date??????? ;)

The total size of the site is 7 Acres and is likely to host 3 towers of luxury apartments. The community also boasts of a lavish club house in 15,000 sqft.

I am waiting more details...
    CommentQuote
  • Rs.4650 psf.....

They are not revealing any further details....

Tinesha, your take on the price viz a viz comparison of projects around Heritage school?
    CommentQuote
  • Sizes are 3BHK - 1890 and 4BHK - 2390 sq ft.

Booking amount 10%.

Launch date would be in somewhere in September 2010
    CommentQuote
    Rs.4650 psf.....

They are not revealing any further details....

Tinesha, your take on the price viz a viz comparison of projects around Heritage school?www.conscient.in for more details about their previous projects . website is not working as of now but u can check it later . need 2 know more details about this project b4 any comment.. for more details about their previous projects . website is not working as of now but u can check it later . need 2 know more details about this project b4 any comment..
    CommentQuote
    Sizes are 3BHK - 1890 and 4BHK - 2390 sq ft.
    Booking amount 10%
    Launch date would be in somewhere in September 2010

Rate of 4650 seems high. What is the dealer discount? I have been quoted 2 %

What about the builder? Not heard much about him.

Does anybody have details of projects executed, quality, deliveries etc. etc..?
    CommentQuote
  • They said launch price would be Rs.5000. But as Manoj said, 4650 in prelaunch is right on top of the existing prices. Let us wait till as more information will be available for evaluating the project. Builders website is also not working.
    CommentQuote
  • Basic Price crossing Rs.1 crore....

:bab (59): :o
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha/Amit

I too have just received the above, along with the Project details( unable to upload the same, because it's 3.3 MB).

What do u think about the viability of investing here?

Please comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Tinesha/Amit

I too have just received the above, along with the Project details( unable to upload the same, because it's 3.3 MB).

What do u think about the viability of investing here?

Please comment

I am not interested for this brand at so high price.Better wait 4 Bestech / Godrej / Vigneshwara....:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I am not interested for this brand at so high price.Better wait 4 Bestech / Godrej / Vigneshwara....:bab (6):

i concur...
    at this price point one would rather spend some more and look at NC2 and emaar or even ireo for that matter
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    i concur...
    at this price point one would rather spend some more and look at NC2 and emaar or even ireo for that matter

I too agree, the price is on the higher side by about 500 to 600 psf, although very good plans , good layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Heritage one launched

Dear All...I have been following IREF for few months now and today I am writing in for the first time, really appreciate the candid comments/honest opinions.

I have booked Heritage One at 4350 and I am happy to share with you all that its got launched today at around 5200 psqft. I also own a 3bhk in pioneer park sec 61 and H1 is just right behind PP.

Given your opinions on H1 which I somewhere dont agree with I have still gone ahead and booked a 3Bhk in H1 as I am very bullish on its prospects in terms of both location and the vicinity.I think 4350 for H1 is far far economical and fair than a 3750 for a small builder like CHD and a 5500 + for IREO/MR etc considering location, vicinity, specification, floor plan, amenities and future.

Would appreciate any comment on my opinion.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Heritage one launched

Launch price confirmed at 5450 less 200 discount psqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like a decent investment to me , especially considering the recent hike in rates in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote