Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • manoj2066, thanks for the feedback . I am passing your comments to my friend ( who is looking to invest here ) & would post further queries ( if any ) on the thread, after discussing on your comments/feedback gathered from other sources .

Thanks, once again .
    CommentQuote
  • Just checked the prices on . The usual rates being quoted are from 7100-8000. But I feel most of the recent posts are around 7600. There are still some posts at lower prices like 7300/7100 but you would need to call them cause at times the old posts get automatically refreshed and if you call them they prob wont even have that unit anymore.

As per my knowledge the current resale price should be around 7500, but I could be wrong and you are requested to do your own research regarding the same.

Someone looking to buy would anyways call at least 50 brokers :)

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja,

Glad to help. I have been following your posts for a long time. You were always a great source of information when I initially started taking interest in real estate. Though I started posting much later on, I have been following ur posts for more than a couple of years at least :)

There was another member tinessha who used to post regularly at that time, havent seen any recent posts from her in recent times I guess?

Thanks

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    manoj2066, thanks for the feedback . I am passing your comments to my friend ( who is looking to invest here ) & would post further queries ( if any ) on the thread, after discussing on your comments/feedback gathered from other sources .

Thanks, once again .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Manoja,

Glad to help. I have been following your posts for a long time. You were always a great source of information when I initially started taking interest in real estate. Though I started posting much later on, I have been following ur posts for more than a couple of years at least :)

There was another member tinessha who used to post regularly at that time, havent seen any recent posts from her in recent times I guess?

Thanks

Thanks for the appreciation .

tinesha is now TAggarwal . tinesha wanted to change the user ID .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update :).

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thanks for the appreciation .

tinesha is now TAggarwal . tinesha wanted to change the user ID .
    CommentQuote
  • My friend has invested in a floor in South Delhi & no longer interested here .

manoj2066, thanks for the inputs on this Project . Appreciate it .
    CommentQuote
  • You are welcome :) .
    QUOTE=MANOJa;642773]My friend has invested in a floor in South Delhi & no longer interested here .

manoj2066, thanks for the inputs on this Project . Appreciate it .
    CommentQuote
  • The 'crazy pricing' bug of GCX seems to have bitten this project too... movement of 1000+ psf in under than 6 months..Since I last checked in May

Akhiri bacha tha under 8000 :(
    CommentQuote
  • Need some advice from the experts - I am evaluating this project vis-a-vis Ireo Victory Valley or Ireo Skyon. My intention is to initially invest for 3-4 years and might even use it for end use depending on my requirement at that time. Could you please help me evaluate these project in term of specs, location, appreciation forecast, availability and current premium levels.

I am not is country right now and cannot visit the sites. So, any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Well this was expected as I mentioned in my previous posts as H1 was undervalued and is still undervalued. I see it crossing 9000 by june end and maybe 9500. If Pioneer Presidia is trading around 10k mark, H1 specs are almost similar to Presidia. Presidia might have a slightly better location however Conscient is a better builder compared to pioneer as they are yet to deliver anything.

So there should be no reason why H1 shud sell less than Presidia. Further the area around H1 is coming up really well with couple of commercials like Paras right in front of it. Also Brahma has launched another commercial right at the crossing of H1.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    The 'crazy pricing' bug of GCX seems to have bitten this project too... movement of 1000+ psf in under than 6 months..Since I last checked in May

Akhiri bacha tha under 8000 :(
    CommentQuote
  • Well,

Let me give u some inputs in brief and lets use a numeric rating system with 1 being the highest and 3 being lowest between the 3

Skyon:2
    Victory:3
    Skyon location might turn out to be better once Ireo City shapes up but right now H1 location seems to be the best.

Specs:
    Skyon: 1
    Victory Valley:2
    H1:3

Availability:
    Victory Valley: 1
    Skyon: 2
    H1: 3

Current Premium Levels
    Skyon launched around 6500, current rate around 10,200 to 11k or more depending upon apartment sizes
    H1 launched around 5250 current levels around 8k
    Victory Valley, dont remember the launch price but it should be around 5500 types, current price around 8500

Appreciation Forecast
    Skyon moves at about 200 psf per month or about 2400 to 2600 per year.
    I see H1 crossing 10k by year end
    Victory Valley should cross 10,500 by year end.

Thanks

**, I am invested in both skyon and H1 **

Originally Posted by kkapoor1
    Need some advice from the experts - I am evaluating this project vis-a-vis Ireo Victory Valley or Ireo Skyon. My intention is to initially invest for 3-4 years and might even use it for end use depending on my requirement at that time. Could you please help me evaluate these project in term of specs, location, appreciation forecast, availability and current premium levels.

I am not is country right now and cannot visit the sites. So, any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoj. This information really helps. Hopefully I will make a decision soon. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "kkapoor1
    Thanks Manoj. This information really helps. Hopefully I will make a decision soon. :)

Pls keep us updated on your decision ... Some pics from my recent visit... Work seemed to have picked up recently which is reflected in the jump in prices over last 4 months

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=20905
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Well,

Let me give u some inputs in brief and lets use a numeric rating system with 1 being the highest and 3 being lowest between the 3

Skyon:2
    Victory:3
    Skyon location might turn out to be better once Ireo City shapes up but right now H1 location seems to be the best.

Specs:
    Skyon: 1
    Victory Valley:2
    H1:3

Availability:
    Victory Valley: 1
    Skyon: 2
    H1: 3

Current Premium Levels
    Skyon launched around 6500, current rate around 10,200 to 11k or more depending upon apartment sizes
    H1 launched around 5250 current levels around 8k
    Victory Valley, dont remember the launch price but it should be around 5500 types, current price around 8500

Appreciation Forecast
    Skyon moves at about 200 psf per month or about 2400 to 2600 per year.
    I see H1 crossing 10k by year end
    Victory Valley should cross 10,500 by year end.

Thanks

**, I am invested in both skyon and H1 **

manoj,

compliments very nice analysis. all the 3 projects are excellent choice from different perspectives and will give best in class living comfort and returns amongst the GCx projects

k kapoor 1 ,

just my 2 cents on the conclusions :

go for skyon if budget / ticket size is not a concern and returns are the only objective.

go for Heritage 1 if ticket size/ budget is an issue and returns are important , as it is still undervalued amongst the current lot for its location.

go for IVV if end use is the only objective and undoubtedly it is the best in class from end use perspective and is reasonably undervalued to give decent returns.

all the best and welcome to GCx community , if and when you make a decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice camera :)

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Pls keep us updated on your decision ... Some pics from my recent visit... Work seemed to have picked up recently which is reflected in the jump in prices over last 4 months

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=20905
    CommentQuote