Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 18 2018
928 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

nice to know their approach to construction..so you think that H-1 would be delivered by 2013?

btw floor wise possession in entirely a news to me...have heard only tower wise before

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
    Hi Mr Bansal,

I dont think there should be any significant delay in possession. The point is they are not waiting for the tower to be complete before starting brick work/ finishing. The way they have planned it is they will start the finishing work for the first five towers, while higher towers are constructed so once floors 6, 7 are constructed the lower ones will be handed over for finishing. If you look at the recent pics, you can see that brick work for the lower floors is already in progress.

They will start the possession from the lower floors gradually move to the upper floors.

The no of Floors are as under:

Tower A : G+25
    Tower B : G+23
    Tower C : G+21

Thanks

Comment

The possession is due in Dec 2013, the BBA was signed around June last year. It was 30 months from date of signing of BBA.

IF you look at DLF Park Place, they have given apartment wise possession not even floor wise.

Thanks

Comment

Update on H1 Posession. Confirmed by the Builder the - Best Case scenario - End of 2014 and worst case scenario mid 2015

Comment

Originally posted by sachdevaH View Post
          Update on H1 Posession. Confirmed by the Builder the - Best Case scenario - End of 2014 and worst case scenario mid 2015
          tat doesn't sound good, 2.5 yrs from now for a small project like H1.

Comment

How much payment gone?

Guys,

Any idea on how much one will have to shell out upfront in amount already paid to builder and premium (pls mention separately) for the 3 BHK one? Were most of the bookings done at 4200-4500? Is it too tough to get all white deal?

PLC seems unreasonably high to me. Probably every flat has a PLC and quite a few would have double PLC, is that correct? In that case PLC itself would come out to be Rs500 per sqft.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Avatar,

The majority bookings were made at around 5250. For Tower C, I have paid around 59 lakhs and I booked at 5250. I have 2 car parkings and I have paid 75%(300000 each) of that, u can reduce that amount if you are looking for single car parking. On top of that you can calculate the premium, suppose u get an offer around 6700, so 6700-5250 = 1450,
              premium = 1450 * 1890 = 2740500

Total cost approx = 5900000 + 2740500 = 8640500

The plc on my appt is Rs 744188, which comes out to about 393 psf. Most appts have plc.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks.. Build quality..

Hi Avatar,

The majority bookings were made at around 5250. For Tower C, I have paid around 59 lakhs and I booked at 5250. I have 2 car parkings and I have paid 75%(300000 each) of that, u can reduce that amount if you are looking for single car parking. On top of that you can calculate the premium, suppose u get an offer around 6700, so 6700-5250 = 1450,
                premium = 1450 * 1890 = 2740500

Total cost approx = 5900000 + 2740500 = 8640500

The plc on my appt is Rs 744188, which comes out to about 393 psf. Most appts have plc.

Thanks
                Thanks Manoj2066..

Any thoughts on the quality of the end product? This question is specially relevant since the builder does not have lot of history/credentials in its new avatar. Exit options would be limited if construction pace further slows or build quality comes out to be inferior..

A

Comment

I feel the final product should be pretty good. I have been in the gugaon real estate market for pretty long, (my dad has a security agency whose office is in Sushant Shopping Arcade, which is the base for hundreds of brokers) and I havent heard any bad things about the builder rather no one has ever advised me to exit this project. Further I have heard good things about their goa projects and so far they have been very professional in their dealings. The construction is going on a at a pretty good pace, so there shouldnt be any concern. The work for all three towers is progressing well. They have already started the brick work at the lower floors in Tower B and Tower C. I will click some pics next time I go there.

Thanks

Comment

buying selling, personal information not allowed

WARNING
                    Buying Selling not allowed, personal information sharing NOT ALLOWED

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Personal Information
                    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Members please in case of buying, selling, promotion, advertisement, website promotion, broker information, personal details, email ids, phone nos etc.
                    Last edited July 23 2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Its a small, do-able, good location, not-very-ambitious-but-still-good-specs, sort of project which the builder should be able to complete in said timeframe. Havent heard anything negative abt the builder yet. Their school is very well run (my daughter studies there), though running a school and RE are such different games but still gives some confidence in their management.

Do they own the land between the Heritage One and Heritage school also ?
                      And if yes, any idea what the plans are for that.

I feel the final product should be pretty good. I have been in the gugaon real estate market for pretty long, (my dad has a security agency whose office is in Sushant Shopping Arcade, which is the base for hundreds of brokers) and I havent heard any bad things about the builder rather no one has ever advised me to exit this project. Further I have heard good things about their goa projects and so far they have been very professional in their dealings. The construction is going on a at a pretty good pace, so there shouldnt be any concern. The work for all three towers is progressing well. They have already started the brick work at the lower floors in Tower B and Tower C. I will click some pics next time I go there.

Thanks
                      Last edited July 23 2012, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X