Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by kinjalchatomanoj,
compliments very nice analysis. all the 3 projects are excellent choice from different perspectives and will give best in class living comfort and returns amongst the GCx projects
k kapoor 1 ,
just my 2 cents on the conclusions :
go for skyon if budget / ticket size is not a concern and returns are the only objective.
go for Heritage 1 if ticket size/ budget is an issue and returns are important , as it is still undervalued amongst the current lot for its location.
go for IVV if end use is the only objective and undoubtedly it is the best in class from end use perspective and is reasonably undervalued to give decent returns.
all the best and welcome to GCx community , if and when you make a decision.
Any idea how much money has gone to the builder & total current cost for H 1 3 BHK?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rushilaroraNice camera :)
We should thank the late Mr Jobs, or more importantly the bright sunlightCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rs2507Any idea how much money has gone to the builder & total current cost for H 1 3 BHK?
I think in IVV thread the same information has been provided in detail by shkhan ji.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by "rs2507
Any idea how much money has gone to the builder & total current cost for H 1 3 BHK?
Builder Payment in Heritage One depends to some extend on the tower the unit is. Tower B and C are 3 BR with approx 50-55% payment gone.. The payment plan (as also the usable area layouts) overall is one of the best I have seen .. All inclusive cost will be around 1.5/1.6cr + registration
Tower A has only 4 BR units (I think 2390 sft) ... You can look at those if you want to keep the cash flow lower.
These units have lower premium and lower payment has gone to the builder... Of course the overall ticket size is slightly more.. But great value as u get 500 sft extra at only 30 lacsCommentQuote1Flag
- For Tower C, I have just recd another demand and after adding that approx 94 lakhs has gone for Tower C and Tower B is one installment ahead so you add about another 8 lakhs to it. My booking was at 5250.
ThanksOriginally Posted by rs2507Any idea how much money has gone to the builder & total current cost for H 1 3 BHK?CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by "manoj2066For Tower C, I have just recd another demand and after adding that approx 94 lakhs has gone for Tower C and Tower B is one installment ahead so you add about another 8 lakhs to it. My booking was at 5250.
What floor stage is this demand for? and what percentage does it bring the total payment to?CommentQuote0Flag
- How do you all see the prices of pioneer presidia at this year end as the speed of construction is very fast and location is also the best among these all..
- It is for completion of 12th floor roof for Tower C, for Tower B, 15th floor has been completed, so it is one demand ahead. The total amount goes upto about 94 lakhs. The total costing was 1.22 CR, so u can do the percentage.
ThanksOriginally Posted by Magadh_PrideWhat floor stage is this demand for? and what percentage does it bring the total payment to?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am interested in buying a property in H1, does anyone know what are the current price of the project for 3BHK.CommentQuote0Flag
- The current resale price should be between 7600-8000 types. Magadh_Pride was looking for a 3 bedroom, you can ask him for help if he knows some units which are available in the market.
- Most quotes for central park facing units (#2 and 3) are around 7600-7700, the ones facing the sports-greens (unit# 1 and 4) are around 200 less. I have not tried, but there may be a possibility to negotiate as always :D
Also, I found units with bookings at 4250 and 4750 psf. May be these were booked before the 'official launch' at 5250...
Originally Posted by PriyanshuGI am interested in buying a property in H1, does anyone know what are the current price of the project for 3BHK.
- Any word on Conscient refunding or adjusting the EDC/IDC charges? Did anyof the current owners approach them yet to elicit a response?
Same question for the Parking charges... read in another thread that at least one builder (DLF) had adjusted the parking charges and am hearing of Ireo now including it in the BSP...CommentQuote0Flag
- I did email them, but I havent received any response from them regarding the EDC/IDC. Regarding parking nobody is refunding it, they are just increasing the BSP and adjusting the same in that.
I went to the site yesterday. The Internal plastering/initial painting work is going on at a steady pace. About 3 floors of tower B and 1st floor of Tower C looks done from the distance. The brick of the higher floors is also going steady.
By the time the structure is completed in june, the Internal plastering/initial painting of half the floors should be complete I guess.
- Any revision/ update on the company booking price?CommentQuote0Flag