Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    manoj,

compliments very nice analysis. all the 3 projects are excellent choice from different perspectives and will give best in class living comfort and returns amongst the GCx projects

k kapoor 1 ,

just my 2 cents on the conclusions :

go for skyon if budget / ticket size is not a concern and returns are the only objective.

go for Heritage 1 if ticket size/ budget is an issue and returns are important , as it is still undervalued amongst the current lot for its location.

go for IVV if end use is the only objective and undoubtedly it is the best in class from end use perspective and is reasonably undervalued to give decent returns.

all the best and welcome to GCx community , if and when you make a decision.

Any idea how much money has gone to the builder & total current cost for H 1 3 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Nice camera :)

We should thank the late Mr Jobs, or more importantly the bright sunlight
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Any idea how much money has gone to the builder & total current cost for H 1 3 BHK?

I think in IVV thread the same information has been provided in detail by shkhan ji.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "rs2507

Builder Payment in Heritage One depends to some extend on the tower the unit is. Tower B and C are 3 BR with approx 50-55% payment gone.. The payment plan (as also the usable area layouts) overall is one of the best I have seen .. All inclusive cost will be around 1.5/1.6cr + registration

Tower A has only 4 BR units (I think 2390 sft) ... You can look at those if you want to keep the cash flow lower.

These units have lower premium and lower payment has gone to the builder... Of course the overall ticket size is slightly more.. But great value as u get 500 sft extra at only 30 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • For Tower C, I have just recd another demand and after adding that approx 94 lakhs has gone for Tower C and Tower B is one installment ahead so you add about another 8 lakhs to it. My booking was at 5250.

Thanks

Originally Posted by rs2507
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "manoj2066
    For Tower C, I have just recd another demand and after adding that approx 94 lakhs has gone for Tower C and Tower B is one installment ahead so you add about another 8 lakhs to it. My booking was at 5250.

Thanks

What floor stage is this demand for? and what percentage does it bring the total payment to?
    CommentQuote
  • How do you all see the prices of pioneer presidia at this year end as the speed of construction is very fast and location is also the best among these all..
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • It is for completion of 12th floor roof for Tower C, for Tower B, 15th floor has been completed, so it is one demand ahead. The total amount goes upto about 94 lakhs. The total costing was 1.22 CR, so u can do the percentage.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    What floor stage is this demand for? and what percentage does it bring the total payment to?
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying a property in H1, does anyone know what are the current price of the project for 3BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • The current resale price should be between 7600-8000 types. Magadh_Pride was looking for a 3 bedroom, you can ask him for help if he knows some units which are available in the market.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Most quotes for central park facing units (#2 and 3) are around 7600-7700, the ones facing the sports-greens (unit# 1 and 4) are around 200 less. I have not tried, but there may be a possibility to negotiate as always :D

Also, I found units with bookings at 4250 and 4750 psf. May be these were booked before the 'official launch' at 5250...

Originally Posted by PriyanshuG
    I am interested in buying a property in H1, does anyone know what are the current price of the project for 3BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Any word on Conscient refunding or adjusting the EDC/IDC charges? Did anyof the current owners approach them yet to elicit a response?

Same question for the Parking charges... read in another thread that at least one builder (DLF) had adjusted the parking charges and am hearing of Ireo now including it in the BSP...
    CommentQuote
  • I did email them, but I havent received any response from them regarding the EDC/IDC. Regarding parking nobody is refunding it, they are just increasing the BSP and adjusting the same in that.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I went to the site yesterday. The Internal plastering/initial painting work is going on at a steady pace. About 3 floors of tower B and 1st floor of Tower C looks done from the distance. The brick of the higher floors is also going steady.

By the time the structure is completed in june, the Internal plastering/initial painting of half the floors should be complete I guess.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Any revision/ update on the company booking price?
    CommentQuote