Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Hi Mr Bansal,

The initial plan was to make the sample here at H1 but then there were some issues, I heard that the flat owner refused to allow his flat to be used as sample flat, that is why they decided to make it at 102 site. Somehow things were sorted out and they are making it here. When I went there couple of days back, they were in the process of installing air conditioners. It is being made in tower B. They said it will be complete in another 15 days or so but the opening date can only be confirmed by the marketing team.

At heritage Max the sample flat would have taken a lot time cause of excavation etc.

Why dont u double check with the marketing team?
    Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Please find the latest construction pictures clicked today evening.

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Can someone please tell me how much payment has gone in the project? Is it very dissimilar for units sold across various times as nearly all towers are at same height?

Thanks!

Comment

If you look carefully, the status is like this I guess

Tower A:Working on 6th floor
          Tower C: Working on 9th floor
          Tower B Working on 11th floor

For Tower C I have paid around 70 lakhs, I booked at 5250, total cost was 1.27. For B the schedule should be one installment ahead of about 10 lakhs at the same rate. Some people booked at 4600 types so they might paid lesser. Further mine is a double PLC unit with 2 car parkings so the paid amount might be a little more. For tower A, the schedule should be one installment behind, though it is 4 bedroom, so the total amount paid might be similar due to larger size.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Comment

What news about the sample flat - any development ?

There is news on other IREF posts that the RE market is stagnant , has it adversely effected the H 1 resale too ( I hope not since even now it is under valued)

Comment

Hi Sunset,

The gurgaon real estate market is never stagnant. I have been monitoring the market for many years now. The broker/financiers nexus is too strong here and prices increase by a couple of lakhs every month.

I was out of town for a while, will update you the sample flat soon.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks Manoj- Awaiting your updates.

Comment

Any update on the sample flat that was coming up at H1 as mentioned in some earlier posts ?

Comment

A friend is looking to invest here .

Can i have some feedback on -

a ) How much payment has gone to the Builder & what is the present construction status ? What is the likely date of possession ?

b ) Minimum size of apartment here .

c ) Why would one consider this as an better investment as compared to numerous other options ?

d ) Price graph - new & resale from inception/prelaunch .

e ) Loading

f ) Any other point which may be relevant to the investment .

Thanks .
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hey Manoj,

Plz find some of the responses below:
                      a) For tower C 70 lakhs has gone, total cost was 1.27, @booked at 5250. Another installment is expected in about 10 days for around 10 lakhs as the 9th floor is almost complete. Tower B is usually 1 installment ahead of Tower C, they would have paid around 10 lakhs more if booked at the same time

b) Min size is 1890

c) Some points in its favour are Good location, Premium specs, Underpriced at current levels, small project so chances of delay are less. First project for conscient on their own in ncr, so it shud be like a flagship project for them.

d) Price new, dont think company has any availability. It was initially launched at around 4600 in July 2010 and the current resale is around 7200-7500 types. Price has started moving in the last one month as construction activity has picked up.

e) I dont understand what loading means however when I tried calculating the carpet area for a 1890 sq feet appt. it was around 1450 I think, but am not very sure on this calculation, kindly double check on this. I did that long time back.

Regarding the sample flat, last I heard, they were laying granite or something, will try to click some pictures over the weekend, they usually dont allow to go near the construction area but would try to zoom in from the site office.

Thanks

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      A friend is looking to invest here .

Can i have some feedback on -

a ) How much payment has gone to the Builder & what is the present construction status ? What is the likely date of possession ?

b ) Minimum size of apartment here .

c ) Why would one consider this as an better investment as compared to numerous other options ?

d ) Price graph - new & resale from inception/prelaunch .

e ) Loading

f ) Any other point which may be relevant to the investment .

Thanks .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X