924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Thanks for the update .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Thanks for the appreciation .

tinesha is now TAggarwal . tinesha wanted to change the user ID .

Comment

My friend has invested in a floor in South Delhi & no longer interested here .

manoj2066, thanks for the inputs on this Project . Appreciate it .
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

You are welcome .
        QUOTE=MANOJa;642773]My friend has invested in a floor in South Delhi & no longer interested here .

manoj2066, thanks for the inputs on this Project . Appreciate it .
        [/QUOTE]

Comment

The 'crazy pricing' bug of GCX seems to have bitten this project too... movement of 1000+ psf in under than 6 months..Since I last checked in May

Akhiri bacha tha under 8000

Comment

Need some advice from the experts - I am evaluating this project vis-a-vis Ireo Victory Valley or Ireo Skyon. My intention is to initially invest for 3-4 years and might even use it for end use depending on my requirement at that time. Could you please help me evaluate these project in term of specs, location, appreciation forecast, availability and current premium levels.

I am not is country right now and cannot visit the sites. So, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Well this was expected as I mentioned in my previous posts as H1 was undervalued and is still undervalued. I see it crossing 9000 by june end and maybe 9500. If Pioneer Presidia is trading around 10k mark, H1 specs are almost similar to Presidia. Presidia might have a slightly better location however Conscient is a better builder compared to pioneer as they are yet to deliver anything.

So there should be no reason why H1 shud sell less than Presidia. Further the area around H1 is coming up really well with couple of commercials like Paras right in front of it. Also Brahma has launched another commercial right at the crossing of H1.

Thanks

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
              The 'crazy pricing' bug of GCX seems to have bitten this project too... movement of 1000+ psf in under than 6 months..Since I last checked in May

Akhiri bacha tha under 8000

Comment

Well,

Let me give u some inputs in brief and lets use a numeric rating system with 1 being the highest and 3 being lowest between the 3

Skyon:2
                Victory:3
                Skyon location might turn out to be better once Ireo City shapes up but right now H1 location seems to be the best.

Specs:
                Skyon: 1
                Victory Valley:2
                H1:3

Availability:
                Victory Valley: 1
                Skyon: 2
                H1: 3

Current Premium Levels
                Skyon launched around 6500, current rate around 10,200 to 11k or more depending upon apartment sizes
                H1 launched around 5250 current levels around 8k
                Victory Valley, dont remember the launch price but it should be around 5500 types, current price around 8500

Appreciation Forecast
                Skyon moves at about 200 psf per month or about 2400 to 2600 per year.
                I see H1 crossing 10k by year end
                Victory Valley should cross 10,500 by year end.

Thanks

**, I am invested in both skyon and H1 **

Originally posted by kkapoor1 View Post
                Need some advice from the experts - I am evaluating this project vis-a-vis Ireo Victory Valley or Ireo Skyon. My intention is to initially invest for 3-4 years and might even use it for end use depending on my requirement at that time. Could you please help me evaluate these project in term of specs, location, appreciation forecast, availability and current premium levels.

I am not is country right now and cannot visit the sites. So, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Thanks Manoj. This information really helps. Hopefully I will make a decision soon.

Comment

Originally posted by kkapoor1 View Post
                    Thanks Manoj. This information really helps. Hopefully I will make a decision soon.
                    Pls keep us updated on your decision ... Some pics from my recent visit... Work seemed to have picked up recently which is reflected in the jump in prices over last 4 months

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1301420777.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	648.6 KB
ID:	2187514
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
                      Well,

Let me give u some inputs in brief and lets use a numeric rating system with 1 being the highest and 3 being lowest between the 3

Skyon:2
                      Victory:3
                      Skyon location might turn out to be better once Ireo City shapes up but right now H1 location seems to be the best.

Specs:
                      Skyon: 1
                      Victory Valley:2
                      H1:3

Availability:
                      Victory Valley: 1
                      Skyon: 2
                      H1: 3

Current Premium Levels
                      Skyon launched around 6500, current rate around 10,200 to 11k or more depending upon apartment sizes
                      H1 launched around 5250 current levels around 8k
                      Victory Valley, dont remember the launch price but it should be around 5500 types, current price around 8500

Appreciation Forecast
                      Skyon moves at about 200 psf per month or about 2400 to 2600 per year.
                      I see H1 crossing 10k by year end
                      Victory Valley should cross 10,500 by year end.

Thanks

**, I am invested in both skyon and H1 **

manoj,

compliments very nice analysis. all the 3 projects are excellent choice from different perspectives and will give best in class living comfort and returns amongst the GCx projects

k kapoor 1 ,

just my 2 cents on the conclusions :

go for skyon if budget / ticket size is not a concern and returns are the only objective.

go for Heritage 1 if ticket size/ budget is an issue and returns are important , as it is still undervalued amongst the current lot for its location.

go for IVV if end use is the only objective and undoubtedly it is the best in class from end use perspective and is reasonably undervalued to give decent returns.

all the best and welcome to GCx community , if and when you make a decision.
                      Last edited by kinjalchato; January 19 2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X