Last updated: July 24 2017
924 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Nice camera

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
    Pls keep us updated on your decision ... Some pics from my recent visit... Work seemed to have picked up recently which is reflected in the jump in prices over last 4 months

[ATTACH]20905[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
      manoj,

compliments very nice analysis. all the 3 projects are excellent choice from different perspectives and will give best in class living comfort and returns amongst the GCx projects

k kapoor 1 ,

just my 2 cents on the conclusions :

go for skyon if budget / ticket size is not a concern and returns are the only objective.

go for Heritage 1 if ticket size/ budget is an issue and returns are important , as it is still undervalued amongst the current lot for its location.

go for IVV if end use is the only objective and undoubtedly it is the best in class from end use perspective and is reasonably undervalued to give decent returns.

all the best and welcome to GCx community , if and when you make a decision.
      Any idea how much money has gone to the builder & total current cost for H 1 3 BHK?
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
        Nice camera
        We should thank the late Mr Jobs, or more importantly the bright sunlight

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
          Any idea how much money has gone to the builder & total current cost for H 1 3 BHK?
          I think in IVV thread the same information has been provided in detail by shkhan ji.

Comment

Builder Payment in Heritage One depends to some extend on the tower the unit is. Tower B and C are 3 BR with approx 50-55% payment gone.. The payment plan (as also the usable area layouts) overall is one of the best I have seen .. All inclusive cost will be around 1.5/1.6cr + registration

Tower A has only 4 BR units (I think 2390 sft) ... You can look at those if you want to keep the cash flow lower.

These units have lower premium and lower payment has gone to the builder... Of course the overall ticket size is slightly more.. But great value as u get 500 sft extra at only 30 lacs

Comment

For Tower C, I have just recd another demand and after adding that approx 94 lakhs has gone for Tower C and Tower B is one installment ahead so you add about another 8 lakhs to it. My booking was at 5250.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
                For Tower C, I have just recd another demand and after adding that approx 94 lakhs has gone for Tower C and Tower B is one installment ahead so you add about another 8 lakhs to it. My booking was at 5250.

Thanks
                What floor stage is this demand for? and what percentage does it bring the total payment to?

Comment

How do you all see the prices of pioneer presidia at this year end as the speed of construction is very fast and location is also the best among these all..
                  Thanks

Comment

It is for completion of 12th floor roof for Tower C, for Tower B, 15th floor has been completed, so it is one demand ahead. The total amount goes upto about 94 lakhs. The total costing was 1.22 CR, so u can do the percentage.

Thanks

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                    What floor stage is this demand for? and what percentage does it bring the total payment to?

Comment

I am interested in buying a property in H1, does anyone know what are the current price of the project for 3BHK.
                      Last edited by amit001; January 27 2013, 08:13 PM. Reason: Sharing personal details is not allowed

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X