Collapse

Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 18 2018
928 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Heritage One, Conscient Infrastructure, Sec 62, Gurgaon

The current resale price should be between 7600-8000 types. Magadh_Pride was looking for a 3 bedroom, you can ask him for help if he knows some units which are available in the market.

Thanks
    Last edited January 27 2013, 08:13 PM. Reason: Quote removed

Comment

Most quotes for central park facing units (#2 and 3) are around 7600-7700, the ones facing the sports-greens (unit# 1 and 4) are around 200 less. I have not tried, but there may be a possibility to negotiate as always

Also, I found units with bookings at 4250 and 4750 psf. May be these were booked before the 'official launch' at 5250...

Originally posted by PriyanshuG View Post
      I am interested in buying a property in H1, does anyone know what are the current price of the project for 3BHK.

Comment

Any word on Conscient refunding or adjusting the EDC/IDC charges? Did anyof the current owners approach them yet to elicit a response?

Same question for the Parking charges... read in another thread that at least one builder (DLF) had adjusted the parking charges and am hearing of Ireo now including it in the BSP...

Comment

I did email them, but I havent received any response from them regarding the EDC/IDC. Regarding parking nobody is refunding it, they are just increasing the BSP and adjusting the same in that.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I went to the site yesterday. The Internal plastering/initial painting work is going on at a steady pace. About 3 floors of tower B and 1st floor of Tower C looks done from the distance. The brick of the higher floors is also going steady.

By the time the structure is completed in june, the Internal plastering/initial painting of half the floors should be complete I guess.

Thanks

Comment

Any revision/ update on the company booking price?

Comment

H1- Updated price

My broker told me that the builder has limited inventory (less than 10 flats) and the same are being offered on a bsp of 9150 (approx)

he also mentioned that the last resale that happended was 7800(bsp) for a middle floor flat in tower C
                Last edited February 13 2013, 07:02 PM. Reason: type mistake

Comment

Magadh,

See urs was a steal

Comment

+1

I truly belv this project has a way to go...

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
                    Magadh,

See urs was a steal

Comment

Delivery timing

Any info from conscient on the likely date of possession? I heard they are now diverting resources to a commerical development right next to H1 and might go slow once the structure is complete

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X