Conscient Heritage One Gurgaon Project

One is one of the popular Residential Developments in Sector – 62 of Gurgaon. It is among the well known Projects of Conscient Group. The landscape is beautiful with spacious Houses.

Heritage One is a new offering on the Golf Course Extension Road, located in Sector 62, just next to the Heritage School, that is why it's called Heritage One, Gurgaon. The Site is very well located as far as the location goes. Considering that Golf Course Extension Road is poised to be the next big destination in Gurgaon (read article about Golf Course Extn. Road). The site is located in the vicinity of the Ireo City & The Pioneer Park on the Golf Course Extn. Road
Read more
Reply
856 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vikash chand
    Hi, I am also buying 1890 sq ft in this project for end use, unit no 2-3 are available at higher rate so finally decided to buy unit no 1 or 2 which is available at much lesser rate....one broker offered me 7700 for same...experts pls give your input is it a good deal....also is it a good project for end use planning to shift after 2 years....


    definitely a very good project at an excellent location for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • This is indeed a good project and I can witness the end user demand coming up well. As far as location is concerned, this is the best available among all projects on GCx today! My decision to buy was only influenced by location and the decision became easier since the price point is much more realistic compared to other projects (when you compare based on construction status and specifications taken together)

    I closed a deal for a unit no 3 of a lower floor in tower B in Feb 2013 for 7.5k (bsp) and already have got an offer from a broker this morning suggesting 8.1k (bsp)!!! Most unit holders are end users on this project and with limited inventory the prices will firm up in the times to come (given the pace of construction)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "vikash chand
    Hi, I am also buying 1890 sq ft in this project for end use, unit no 2-3 are available at higher rate so finally decided to buy unit no 1 or 2 which is available at much lesser rate....one broker offered me 7700 for same...experts pls give your input is it a good deal....also is it a good project for end use planning to shift after 2 years....


    I think, You may be ref to units 1 and 4 as lower rate and not 1 and 2. What rates are you being quoted for units 1/4. 7500 is actually realistic as the units facing the Central Park are about 500 psf more
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by specialist81
    This is indeed a good project and I can witness the end user demand coming up well. As far as location is concerned, this is the best available among all projects on GCx today! My decision to buy was only influenced by location and the decision became easier since the price point is much more realistic compared to other projects (when you compare based on construction status and specifications taken together)

    I closed a deal for a unit no 3 of a lower floor in tower B in Feb 2013 for 7.5k (bsp) and already have got an offer from a broker this morning suggesting 8.1k (bsp)!!! Most unit holders are end users on this project and with limited inventory the prices will firm up in the times to come (given the pace of construction)


    It is a decent project for end use , no doubt, but why do you think it is best located project based on which parameters :). If it is nearness to metro , nearness to GCx , nearness to existing well developed Business Hubs like GCR or sohna road . If you are talking about future then all sectors have their planned future commercial / retail so difficult to say that.

    It is possibly a good value for money project no doubt .
    CommentQuote
  • Its amazing that people are dying to buy a high rise apartment like in sector 62 for BSP 8100 whereas one can construct his own lavish three story house in example sector 57 on GCX right opposite sector 62 by buying a decent loc HUDA plot with 65-70k/sq yard price.

    Dont tell me that people prefer apartments over independent houses for blah blah reasons....Is the lone security guard outside the main gate of these societies (who almost always sleeps) so powerful to ward off all threats to the Indian nuclear family or a costly power back up facility provided by the builder so appealing that a man can't provision that for himself in his own independent house......seems people just don't bother about economics anymore
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know of people dying to buy... But certainly people are living to pay the EMIs :)
    CommentQuote
  • Magadh ji....

    Apart from paying EMIs,people also seem to enjoy these add ons below:-

    Maintenance charges from Rs 2 per sqft to Rs 5 per month

    No freedom-" Iam in a box" feeling!

    "Hypersensitive housewife" as she doesnt have the liberty to do anything other than watch TV serials....gardening, taking morning/evening strolls as such not allowed if she is not the daring type to sit on her apartment balcony wall.

    Sound seepage between the wall of the adjoining apartments or voice from lower or higher floor especially if you have a nocturnal neighbour!

    A life long problem if you cannot get along with your neighbours in the same floor. esp If you are a believer in “good walls make good neighbours”.

    No flexibility to expand the space for future needs as your children grow or if your parents move in to live with you

    your dog barks at you like a mad fellow for keeping him boxed up in that expensive prison.
    CommentQuote
  • Well maybe u havent been to apartments charging 2 to 5 Rs psf for maintenance. I think park place charges around Rs 3 psf and at any point of time you will find more guards in open areas than the no. of residents. From the security perspective they are far safer than the SL3 and other areas. Similarly for Vatika, I think total no of guards in Vatika is around 200, rather I feel u can spot a guard at every 10 meters. Some of them also have video phones installed in the lobby. A single guard might not be much of a deterrent but when u a look at the total patrolling strength, it does act as a deterrent.

    So if you build a ur own mansion and hire 2-3 guards but that might not provide the same kind of deterrent that these apartments provide, just my POV :)

    Btw, if you happen to visit Park Place, check out the machines they have in their gym, its worth a look.



    Originally Posted by rakesh311
    Its amazing that people are dying to buy a high rise apartment like in sector 62 for BSP 8100 whereas one can construct his own lavish three story house in example sector 57 on GCX right opposite sector 62 by buying a decent loc HUDA plot with 65-70k/sq yard price.

    Dont tell me that people prefer apartments over independent houses for blah blah reasons....Is the lone security guard outside the main gate of these societies (who almost always sleeps) so powerful to ward off all threats to the Indian nuclear family or a costly power back up facility provided by the builder so appealing that a man can't provision that for himself in his own independent house......seems people just don't bother about economics anymore
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh311
    Magadh ji....

    Apart from paying EMIs,people also seem to enjoy these add ons below:-

    Maintenance charges from Rs 2 per sqft to Rs 5 per month

    No freedom-" Iam in a box" feeling!

    "Hypersensitive housewife" as she doesnt have the liberty to do anything other than watch TV serials....gardening, taking morning/evening strolls as such not allowed if she is not the daring type to sit on her apartment balcony wall.

    Sound seepage between the wall of the adjoining apartments or voice from lower or higher floor especially if you have a nocturnal neighbour!

    A life long problem if you cannot get along with your neighbours in the same floor. esp If you are a believer in “good walls make good neighbours”.

    No flexibility to expand the space for future needs as your children grow or if your parents move in to live with you

    your dog barks at you like a mad fellow for keeping him boxed up in that expensive prison.


    Rakesh,

    while we appreciate your point of view, would like to point out that a generic discussion on apartments versus row house, can be had in a separate thread. i am sure you will apppreciate it and take it forward in another specific thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Which tower is better from point of view of sunlight and air? I think units 1 and 4 will not get sunlight in tower B because of tower C standing right in front of tower B blocking sunlight. Has anyone gone to the site and checked that? Units 2 and 3 should not face a problem in any tower, right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramitag
    Which tower is better from point of view of sunlight and air? I think units 1 and 4 will not get sunlight in tower B because of tower C standing right in front of tower B blocking sunlight. Has anyone gone to the site and checked that? Units 2 and 3 should not face a problem in any tower, right?


    Tower B is facing Tower A and also Tower C on one side. But there is enough distance between the towers if you see the site plan or the physical site as the superstructure is almost complete now...

    There should be no light/air issues in any tower as the project is mostly surrounded by low rise plotted townships and towers are nicely spread out
    CommentQuote
  • I totally agree with Magdh...

    Magdh Inspite of being in Singapore, you seem to have a really good view on the project :)
    CommentQuote
  • Well if sunlight is the main criteria then Unit No 3 & are 4 in Tower B are the best located units. Even if we are not considering the sunlight part, Unit no 3 in Tower B is the best unit to buy. It is facing the park on one side and club/sun facing on the other side.

    Thanks





    Originally Posted by ramitag
    Which tower is better from point of view of sunlight and air? I think units 1 and 4 will not get sunlight in tower B because of tower C standing right in front of tower B blocking sunlight. Has anyone gone to the site and checked that? Units 2 and 3 should not face a problem in any tower, right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "specialist81
    I totally agree with Magdh...

    Magdh Inspite of being in Singapore, you seem to have a really good view on the project :)


    No choice but to track... Hard earned money invested !!
    CommentQuote
  • is this project surrounded by highrise or low rise??
    CommentQuote